|Epi Discussion Thread|16th May-20th May - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -SaHir-

prediction phir se πŸ˜† nahiii πŸ˜†
my brain can't reach that level ...
 these cts are genious in tracks
 πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜†

wow super comment πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Even today after end of episode ,I can not think regarding   next prediction..Surbhi and Abhay never go to pratima's house to see their child.Do they have feelings regarding their daughter  .Wow  great cts.Spoil their chatracter .hmm it seem Pratima gave something big to pearl birthday πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰Pearl always next to pratima.πŸ˜†

pratha's cts r realy genious in track thatswhy ot is out of 100πŸ˜†πŸ‘.well done cts.

Originally posted by lisasandra

wow super comment πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Even today after end of episode ,I can not think regarding   next prediction..Surbhi and Abhay never go to pratima's house to see their child.Do they have feelings regarding their daughter  .Wow  great cts.Spoil their chatracter .hmm it seem Pratima gave something big to pearl birthday πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰Pearl always next to pratima.πŸ˜†

pratha's cts r realy genious in track thatswhy ot is out of 100πŸ˜†πŸ‘.well done cts.

yes cts deserve claps from my side too πŸ˜† πŸ‘
they ruin the story & still trying to stop people from quiting by saying you will the main pillar after the leaf  πŸ˜† after the leafff 🀣
as story moving i don't think they will give us SurAbh death with HK πŸ˜•
sometime i think we will be the first audeince who themselves demanding
the cts to kill the leads πŸ˜†
because we cant take this torcher more πŸ˜†

[QUOTE=-SaHir-

yes cts deserve claps from my side too πŸ˜† πŸ‘
they ruin the story & still trying to stop people from quiting by saying you will the main pillar after the leaf  πŸ˜† after the leafff 🀣
as story moving i don't think they will give us SurAbh death with HK πŸ˜•
sometime i think we will be the first audeince who themselves demanding
the cts to kill the leads πŸ˜†
because we cant take this torcher more πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

It was confirmed that cts  will show surbhi's death before leap but now the way track is going i am little confused Confused.Beside some prominant actors will leave with parul and vishal.May be thatswhy cts is  changing  story line .

we have never seen surabh playing wid their child

atleast one time they should have showed that they took their baby in the night from pratima to spent time wid their child n in the early morning they will again exchange their baby

even i don't think they will be die by HK

BUT why kidnapp track may be in betwn RV will come to know about baby truth and i think surabh will give their baby and save her baby too n tell her to leave the city

they will be killed by their family

or they will die by saving pratima child as pratima has done lots of thing for them.

but i really wanted to see surabh romance more
by showing only 3 miniute romance after so long is not worth

n also not with full concentrate

n vishal n parul too acted uncomfortable

I did not see any uncomfortableness inbetween  vishal and parul .Whatever cts r  giving story line thatway they r acting .,cts r not giving their right track where they will show their bonding.

Do you think that may be after pratima's baby ,tribhuban will kiddnap surbhi's baby .
i know

u r right

cts r not giving the such a scene where they can be show their bonding and bold scenes frankly

ur prediction can be true

Originally posted by lisasandra

I did not see any uncomfortableness inbetween  vishal and parul .Whatever cts r  giving story line thatway they r acting .,cts r not giving their right track where they will show their bonding.

Do you think that may be after pratima's baby ,tribhuban will kiddnap surbhi's baby .

I agree with you Sanjida.
I am wondering how cts will show surAb death .May be after leap flash back scene cts will show SurAb death ..i thought that trivuban will take surbhi's baby .confuse πŸ˜•

hey as i will miss them 😭

m not willing to see the episode nowπŸ˜”

everything is going in rush when time comes for surabh track😑

Is Amar also trying to kidnap Ansh?