Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

New Promo 15th May - Page 2

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thnx for the information.waiting for the link.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u chalhov for info... so aftr a long wait here comes the new promo... how long r they gonna remain separate??
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
THANKS CHALHOV FOR THE INF
now i have full faith in this vrat bcoz when they ask like this wheather type questions,their answers are positive in yess
will wait for the link
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
YAY JUST WATCHED THE PROMO- it was fantastic... but short couldn't take snippets :(Radhika and dev looked fantastic !
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thx for the info, pls post d link 
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the info Chalhov.

The scenes are from earlier episode when Rads had just entered after marriage and Dev accompanied her to the Tree where she'd to keep her Kanha. 

Now what I dont understand is why is the sudden need for Nirjala Vrat? This vrat is supposed to be kept for Dev forgiving/ accepting Radhika... right? Rads was wondering on the same lines with her thinking abt some pandit telling her abt nirjala vrat. 

So do they want to show Dev forgiving Rads so quickly without any explanation from his side as to why was he miffed with her? Why did he smirk at her faith? 

I mean are the makers thinking that because RaDev are apart the trp's are low??? Dont they understand that the ratings are low cuz they are not showing anything fresh...! Anyways...lets see how they are thinking to shape it up. 

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't seen the promo but this sounds suspiciously like CB1 from 2009.  There, Dev was adamant that Radhika confesses her love to him.  He did Vat Savitri vrat and forced it out of Radhika.  Afterwards, he was happy as he thought that this would imply that Radhika would agree to be with him.  But after breaking the vrat, Radhika made him promise to go their separate ways.  So there was a scene where they walked in opposite direction.

Now, Radhika is adamant that Dev forgives her and is planning to do a vrat to force him to do so.  She also thinks that once he forgives her, he would accept her.  But it is likely that Dev would ask her to go her separate way and she would promise that she would walk out of his life once Rohan is cured.  So they go their separate ways and have that identical scene.

Of course I could be wrong and it could be a totally different scenario.
Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chalhov Thanks for the info:)
fatssrilanka thumbnail
i don't think it will go this way,since again it would be similar to CB1. And since in the promo they ask whether Kanha will  unite Dev& Radhika.So,my guess is after the vrat maybe slowly Dev will begin to soften & forgive Radhika.