If Bidaai Telecast On 15 Nov...>>>>

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😊i was watching krithika's Vm... πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfzLeN5ZscY[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ this is for you krithika for such a lovely VM😊

aaye ho meri zindagi mein tum bahaar banke  
[You have come into my life like the spring]
mere dil mein yuun hi rahana, tum pyaar pyaar ban ke 
[remain in my heart forever, having become love, love itself!]

aankhon mein tum base ho sapne hazaar banke 
[You are settled into my eyes, a thousand dreams]
mere dil mein yuun hi rahana tum pyaar pyaar banke 
[remain in my heart forever, having become love, love itself!]

(i just copy this lyrics from a site...πŸ˜‰ if not you guys will think i am good in hindi...πŸ˜‰)

anmol enter ragini's life when she lost every thing in her life...πŸ₯Ί. he was a angel for Ragini...😊.  she needed his support every time... and he was there for her any time..she was afraid to move forward her life...and she took very long time to move on her life...she was stuck in her past...
Anmol... the man who brought her, her hopes and the happiness of her family...  he was a understanding husband... and a wonderful Father...
i was just thiking if bidaai was continue after the ''maha episode'' thats means if bidaai was telecast on 15 Nov... how it would have been???
      No wonder 1st we would have get some romance scenes... ( parul and apu would have rocked it...πŸ˜ƒ and krithika would have get more scenes to make her VM'sπŸ˜‰) and next it would be our Ragini ji's love for anmol would have blooms... ❀️ step by step...πŸ˜ƒ i think we missed thats lovely scenes...😭 πŸ˜­πŸ‘  coz bidaai went off air from 13 Nov... 
hope Mr.RS would bring us the parts which we missed in bidaai2... 

Edited by zee10 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@zee.wonderful post...πŸ‘πŸΌ

krithika's VM on this song is totally apt to relate the story of angini. esp ragini..πŸ‘

so beautifully done by her with so much well edited scenes...πŸ‘

so truly said if bidaai has continued after 13th nov.we would have got some  more kodak moment to cherish for angini..

some mesmerising moments of angini as story would have taken a different turn with angini in love and ragini showering her love on anmol this time..

only wish now RS-DKP creatives are working on same line of our thoughts and bring back  a continuation story of angini..

tvmylove thumbnail
Originally posted by: savee_k

@zee.wonderful post...πŸ‘πŸΌ

krithika's VM on this song is totally apt to relate the story of angini. esp ragini..πŸ‘

so beautifully done by her with so much well edited scenes...πŸ‘

so truly said if bidaai has continued after 13th nov.we would have got some more kodak moment to cherish for angini..

some mesmerising moments of angini as story would have taken a different turn with angini in love and ragini showering her love on anmol this time..

only wish now RS-DKP creatives are working on same line of our thoughts andbring back a continuation story of angini..

Angini was such a loving cuple... apu and parul were wonderful angini... we should thank MR.RS for bringing apu in bidaai.
i want to see how ragini show her love... and i want to see anmol getting his happiness... waiting untill IPL end.. 😊
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Zee Indeed Anmol has come in Ragini's life as a angel

Its been a bitter exprence for her and the throns on her path, But Anmol made a path of roses for her to walk on and she was indeed overwhelmed by his love and support

If Bidaaii continued on 15th november Anmol and Ragini would sit all night  pouring out their feelings for each other and apni dil ki baat they would have loads to tell after all 7 years they have spent life together...

I hope season two starts with a continuation of Angini story .. they have been together for 7 years saat janam ka wada hai and seven lifes they will be together and we would have so much to see and a beautiful couple they are

Rajan ji if you are reading these posts , please make an attempt to continue the sequel from where it left of . The audience loves Angini and would definatly wish to see their story
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderfully said Zeena.πŸ‘πŸ‘

The real story of this couple starts only from 13th Nov episodeπŸ˜ƒ,but they ended at this beautiful moment without any proper confession from Ragini to Anmol.😑

I always visualize Angini in my own imagination before going to sleep.😍😍

Without any romance the impact this couple has created was phenomenalπŸ‘β€οΈβ€οΈ,but what if we get after marriage  romantic scenes .❀️😳😍

So true Zeena,😊with only few scenes I am always addicted to do a VM😳,If I get back Angini in Bidaai 2 ,that day will be my happiest day of my life.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
tvmylove thumbnail
@ krithika.. Angini shared a diffrent relationship and their onscreen romance was more diffrent... And you are giving us such a lovely VM from thous severly scenes. Hope RS wil give all of us our angini back.
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
missing re..and i feel liek crying so so sad yaar why bidaai ended ..now rs should bring them back
tvmylove thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami01

missing re..and i feel liek crying so so sad yaar why bidaai ended ..now rs should bring them back

still i cant believe how can thous 4 moths creat such a space in our hearts... Missing angini like nothing.. Yes dii some times feel like crying.
Yes they should be back ASAP di.. Edited by zee10 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Zee looks like somebody is obsessed by you and your appriciatom for apurva
There is another post where you have been openly mocked
I suggest please write to mods and request them to warn thisember
This is the best we can do
Seems like after bashing apurva on his profile they plan toock the posts related to him
These are some crazy kinshuk fanatics who are having no better workEdited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Zeena this VM touched my heart !!
Thnaks Krithika for making it !!
I am just hoping we have Bidaaii season two with Anmol and Ragini ..

They have so much to share so much to tell each other  7 long years even though they were  husband and wife

So many shows are showing second chance in love or even a life  where one not  been in love but destiny gives them a chance to be together and thhey fall in love.

I hope Rajan ji can make a continuation of Angini story and show us these instances in life,..

Anmol's life was Ragini and she also saw what a wonderful person he was ..They had a lot to explore but they axed the show..

No other show would do justice and a couple like them are so beautiful that people would  appriciate  more if the show went on after 13th November

I hope they come back and give us more angles to such a unique relastionship