Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

beginning and end with maha episode!!!!!

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
We want a Maha episode of kitni mohabbat hai on MAy 28
You guys are already cutting the storyline and axing the show so you guys should atleast compensate for the abrupt end!!!! Pls listen to us this last tome and give us a satisfying ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

guys please spam the walls of imagine if you agree!!!!!!! 

WE WANT A MAHA EPISODE OF KITNI MOHABBAT HAI SO IT COMPLETES 150 EPISODES INSTED OF 149!!!!!! PLEASE BE WITH ME IF YOU AGREE... I ALREADY STARTED SPAMMING SO PLEASE ACCOMPANY ME IF YOU GUYS WNAT THIS TO HAPPEN!!! EK AAKHRI BAAR APNE SHOW KE LIYE KUCH KAR DO!!!! 

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

stka28ankitadhawanasokanmiriam31theresa28brownmuslim-MissMinnie-Kudi_NextDoorzachchibi_deeaPemaKarpoipkknd06rasika_DS.vrshn..Mandy.adventure_gurlSimiSaysbrainychild92ilovepyaar.Dulcetshibz

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
PLEASE GUYS!!!! take some action if you want another hour of KMH!!!!  we all want to see a more clear ending rather than such an abrupt endin, right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Yes I completly agree with you!

Maha epi tu banta hai after all the pain the channel is making us fans go through!Angry

It would kind of make up for all the trouble the channel has caused if the decide to telecast the final epi as Maha epi like Jyoti and Bandini! Smile

Imagine atleast give us a Maha epi please!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

Edited by princess_star11 - 15 May 2011 at 3:46pm

miriam31

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Isha,

It would be awesome if KMH ends with a maha episode, an episode that lasts for 2hrsTongue After all that's how Bandini and Jyothi endedConfused

PS- Please do not type in all caps. It amounts to shouting on the net. Hope you don't mind my pointing it out Smile

Edited by laado_007 - 15 May 2011 at 11:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asokanishakumar.vrshn.ilovepyaarshibz

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Isha,

It would be awesome if KMH ends with a maha episode, an episode that lasts for 2hrsTongue After all that's how Bandini and Jyothi endedConfused

I have some good news for you though, the last date of telecast is apparently June 3rd, hope it is June 4th with a maha maha episodeEmbarrassed

PS- Please do not type in all caps. It amounts to shouting on the net. Hope you don't mind my pointing it out Smile

really? then why is evry1 saying may 27????? where does it say that? i think on pmmka is eding on june 3d, everything else is ending before that :(

.vrshn.

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

I have some good news for you though, the last date of telecast is apparently June 3rd, hope it is June 4th with a maha maha episodeEmbarrassed

3rd June?!! where did u get this info from?!!

@Ishakumar..yeah!! we want a Maha episode...btw KMH2 wil be completing 154 episodes on 27th not 149..

.vrshn.

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
116 views and only 4 replies? come on guys speak your mind out and tell me what you guys think of this!!

.vrshn.

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
^^ There was a post on IF which said so. It is avaiable on Tellychakkar, I supposeConfused

ishakumar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index