Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Abida0201

aww thanx, after all she included me, to itna karna to banta hai:D

True... I love and admire your work Abi. You really are made for this.. this is your forte totally.
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanxxx carisma dear:D
Miss_Random thumbnail
Yeh Kaisa Pyaar Hai FF Chapter 12 part 2
Official link of FF:
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1609433&PID=42456229�

Chapter 12 part 2 Video
link for mobile users:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEnebHkc_Xw

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEnebHkc_Xw[/YOUTUBE]

FULL TEXT OF FF IN VDO:

They reached the hostel.

Ammar-so here comes ur hostel.   Abida-she looked out and said –aa bhi gaya .abhi abhi toh we started off.

Ammar-kya ..kuch kaha tumne.  Abida-no nothing .she got down .closed the door and looked inside through the car window.

Abida-byee goodnight.  Ammar-byee .he went off giving some cute sweet moments to abida.

She walked in.surbhi and rolli were seeing the dresses ,earings ,sandals.they saw abida entering in and quickly packed up everything.

Abida made an angry face and very seriously kept her purse ,removed her sandals and sat on the bed.

Abida-hogayi shopping.waise bahut maza kiya hoga na tum dono ne.😑

Rolli-hmm .she sat beside her like a decent sweet girl .

Surbhi got up to get a glass of water to abida.

Abida-haa haa mai janti thi.tum dono mujhe bilkul bhool chuke ho.shopping ke liye ek baar mujhse poocha bhi nahi.wahan mai akele baithkar kaam kar rahi thi aur tum πŸ˜‘β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦surbhi didn't let her complete the sentence and gave her water.

Surbhi-pehle paani pe le aur phir boliyo.u seem to be very tired.abida drank water and calmed down a bit.

Surbhi made an innocent sorry face holding both her ears. Surbhi-sorryyy abi.

Abida –surbzz now don't make such an innocent face.tu jaanti hai I can never deny to ur plss and sorry .dont blackmail me .

Surbhi hugged abida from behind-awww jaanti hai na apni surbzz ko.toh isiliye now calm down.u'll get to know everything but at the right time.

Abida-sachiii.  Rolli- muchiii ..she too came and joined the hug.

Rolli-waise abi tujhe patah we two were not alone who did shopping.

Abida-toh koi aur bhi tha tumare saath. Roli-haa .she saw surbhi and winked .surbhi becomes shy.😳

Abida looed at surbhi –tu kyun blush kar rahi hai. She thot and then finally realized.she turned back to come face to face with surbhi.

Abida-ahem ahem .ab samjhi .to ARHAAN SIR bhi gaye the shopping ke liye.πŸ˜‰

Rolli-haa aur patah hum na unh eke saath aaye ha and surbz toh front seat par baithi thi.i tell u arhaan na poore rastein sirf hamari surbzz ko dekh rahe the.lagta hai ko ab hume unko…before she could complete surbhi ran to the washroom.

Abida-awww roli dekh yeh toh abhi se sharmarahi hai.  Rollli-abi yeh kaunsi nayi baat hai.surbhi to har baat pe blush karti hai.πŸ˜‰

Surbhi shouted from the washroom-haa haa karlo meri burayii.

Abida and roli gave a laugh .  

Ammar reached home .

Ammar's mom- ammar come and have ur dinner .he quickly changed and came down to have dinner.throughout the dinner he had a cute smile on his face,

Ammar's mom-aaj ise kya hogaya hai.kitno saalon baad isse aise apne aap haste hua dekha hai.

Ammar had his dinner and went to his room.he went and fall flat on his bed,he remembered abida's non ending chit chat.her face when she got scared of him.her laughter.

Ammar-pagali hai par cute bhi hai.πŸ˜›  He spoke to himself. Soon he wnt off to sleep.

HOSTEl

rolli-abi tu kaise aayi ..i mean taxi is waqt kaise mili.

Abida-nahi mai who ammar sir ke saath aayi thi.she remembere ammar and her smile widened.she remembered their cute laughter and blushed a bit.😳

Rolli-why r u blushing now….

Surbhi –oiye hoyee toh ammar sir ne choda abida ko.tabhi toh blush kar rahi hai.πŸ˜‰

Rolli-ahem ahem .lagta hai tum dono ki love story to set hogayi .she winked at abida and surbhi.πŸ˜‰

Abida went to her bed.she was damn tired.but she wasn't really sleepy.she thought of nothing else but of ammar.

Abida-who itne bhi kadoos nahi hai.haste hue kaafi acche lagte hai.tomorrow I'll tell this so that he always keeps his smile on his face.πŸ˜›

Surbhi was standing near the window sill.she looked at the moon.

Arhaan too was standing and looking at the moon.he was listening to songs too.

He looked at his cell .  arhaan-surbhi ko call karoon. Nahi bahut der hogayi hai.she would be sleeping.

Arhaan-no she wont be sleeping. Karoon ..nahi karoon ..haa …nahi .he was all confused.he closed his eyes .that very moment the song played

Dil ne yeh kaha hai dil se

Mohabbat hogayi hai tumse

Meri jaan mere dilbar mera  aitbaar karlo

Jitna bekraar hoon mein khuko bekraar karlo

Meri dharkano ko samjho

Tum bhi mujhse pyaar karlo……

Arhaan opened his eyes- meri jaan toh woh hai .ab to call karna padega. πŸ˜› he called her.

Surbhi's cell started ringing.-itni raat ko kiska call hai.the screen flashed ARHAAN.

Surbhi –arhaan ka call.she hesitantly picked it up.surbhi- hello

Arhaan-ahem ahem ..hello.πŸ˜›   surbhi- hmmm

Arhaan-didn't sleep till now.  Surbhi- nahi .looking at the moon.

Arhaan- ohh good ..main bhi chand ko dekhraha hoon aur apne chaand ke barre mein soch raha hoon.

Surbhi started blushinggg 😳 πŸ˜³. arhaann- hellooo

Surbhi- no reply … 

Surbhi- hmmm ..

Arhaan intentionally increased the volume of the song .

Surbhi could hear .

Jitna bekraar hoon mein khuko bekraar karlo

Meri dharkano ko samjho

Tum bhi mujhse pyaar karlo

Surbhi couldn't speak anything .she wsa blushing continuouslyy πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Arhaan- kuchh kaho naa …he understood that she was blushing ..

Arhaan-hayee kaash mein who red cute cheeks dekh pata,πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰

Surbhi couldn't bear it more and cut the line.blushingg hard she went and id herself in the bedsheet and went to sleep .

Arhaan too went and sleep with surbhi's blushing face in his heart ,

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wounderful abida dii and also apne uper vm babnae me bohat maza ya ho ga na hai na tell tell ammar heheheh well brilliant vm dii very nice song
Miss_Random thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

wounderful abida dii and also apne uper vm babnae me bohat maza ya ho ga na hai na tell tell ammar heheheh well brilliant vm dii very nice song

oyeee hehehhehe i had a smile reading ur post hahahahaha:P  surbhi to blush karti hi hai:p abida ko bhi blush karwana hai hahahahahaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Abida0201

oyeee hehehhehe i had a smile reading ur post hahahahaha:P  surbhi to blush karti hi hai:p abida ko bhi blush karwana hai hahahahahaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

r nai to kya😳😳 dii well dii ap k husband ka naam kya hai
Miss_Random thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

r nai to kya😳😳 dii well dii ap k husband ka naam kya hai

heheheh im not married yet par mere UN ka naam hai Ammar na:P isilie to surbhii included him hehe
Edited by Abida0201 - 12 years ago
Miss_Random thumbnail
Yeh Kaisa Pyaar Hai FF Chapter 13 part 1
Official link of FF:
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1609433&PID=42456229�

Chapter 13 part 1 Video
link for mobile users:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hd12G93jy4

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hd12G93jy4[/YOUTUBE]

FULL TEXT OF FF IN VDO:

Morning

Arhaan's room.

Arhaan was still sleeping .he had a cute smile on his face too.

Arhaan's mom entered in.

Mom-arhaann utjaa ..office ke liye late ho raha hai.

Arhaan-mom uth raha hoon.bas 2 min.πŸ₯±

Mom-10 bajne wale hai.late hojayega.tujhe abhi bhi bachho jaise uthana padta hai.aane de apni biwi ko.wahi tujhe seedha karegi.

Arhaan heard the word "biwi"and woke up with a start.

Arhaan-biwi ..matlab shaadi.πŸ˜›  Mom-haa teri shaadi .now I cant handle u .let ur wife come.

Arhaan hugged his mom-thank u mom.shaadi bhi bahut jald hojaygi .  πŸ˜›πŸ˜› mom-sachhh.

Arhaan-haaa ..par abhi mujhe office jana hai. Koi mera intezaar kar raha hoga.  Mom-kaun

Arhaan-abhi time nahi hai mom .i'll tell u later.he got up and ran to the washroom .

Office

Abida and surbhi had reached the office.they were on their seats.

Ammar entered the office.today he was in a lovely jolly mood.he was smiling.this was very unusuall on his part.

Ammar 's cabin was upstairs so he had to cross the first floor where surbhi and abida were sitting.

Ammar was walking in his own world.he clashed many ppl on the way.

Staff 1-sir ek baat poochu.  Ammar-haa    staff-aap gussa toh nahi honge.  Ammar-nahii  tum pucho.πŸ˜ƒ

Staff-aaj aap bahut khush lag rahe ho.apko itna haste hue pehle nahi dekha .    

ammar-who isiliye kyunki kal raat mujhe kisi ne hasna seekha diya.πŸ˜ƒ He said looking towards abida and gave her a smile.

Ammar-okk ..i have to go.

Abida knew that he was talking abt her.she lowered her face.surbhi noticed it .

Surbhi-oiyee hoyeee .πŸ˜‰   abida-chupp 😳.

It was quite late and arhaan had still not reached the office.

Surbhi had to prepare a presentation with him . she started getting worried.

Abida-surbzz kya huaaa   surbhi-dekh na arhaan sir abhi tak nahi aaye.mujhe presentation tyaar karni hai unke saath.

Abida-ahem ahem '.presentation toh sirf ek bahana hai.kisi ko arhaan sir ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai.πŸ˜‰

Surbhi-dhattt 😳..abi tujhe na har waqt bas mujhe chidana aata hai.main jaa rahi hoon.

Abida-achha sorry ..par kahan ja rahi hai.  Surbhi-arhaan sir ke cabin mein .main wahi unka wait karoongi.  

Abida-itni baichainiii .  surbhi blushed and ran to cabin .

She went ans sat on the chair.it had been 15 mins and arhaan had still not come.

Surbhi-abhi tak nahi aaye.kahin unhone aaj ka off toh nahi le liya.aur agar liya bhi toh batan chahiye naa .she was talking to herself when Arhaan enetered in.he heard her talking to herself.

Arhaan-ahem ahem '   surbhi heard it and looked back.she saw arhaan and immediately got up.she couldn't see directly in his eyes after what happened last night .therefore kept her face low.

Arhaan-I m sorry .i got late today.i kept u waiting.

Surbhi- no its fine sir.i came here just a few seconds ago .i wasn't waiting.she said lie.

Arhaan stepped close to her-toh tum mera intezaar nhi kar rahe thi.

Surbhi-she nodded her head sideways as a sign of no.

Arhaan again stepped close to her 'tum yahan sirf kuchh seconds pehli aayi thi.

Surbhi-hmm .in another two big steps arhaan reached her.they were very close.she became stiff.stood rooted to her place.he lifted her face by her chin.surbhi closed her eyes.

Arhaan-mujhse jhooth bol rahi ho.  Surbhi-she moved her face sideways saying no.

Arhaan-open ur eyes.  Surbhi 'she gain nodded her head saying no.

Arhaan-u open them or else I would open them.  Surbhi slowly opened her eyes .the moment she opened her eyes she saw arhaan's face very close to her.she tried lowering her face but he didn't let her.

Arhaan-tumhari aakhon mein dikh raha hai.but still I wana listen it .ab bolo .u weren't waiting for me.   

Surbhi couldnt lie this time.although she wanted to but involuantarily she spoke the truth-haa .main tumhara intezaar kar rahi thi.

Arhaan's face bloomed like a sun flower.πŸ˜ƒ Arhaan-toh jhooth kyon bola .before she could say something there was a knock on the door.

Immediately both of them got separated.surbhi adjusted herself.

Arhaan-yes ,come in   peon-sir Shakti sir ne who file mangwayi hai jo unhone aapko kal check karne ke liye di thi.

Arhaan-okk .he immediately checked the file and gave it to him.the peon went closing the door.

Arhaan-I'l catch u later.  Surbhi blushed 'dekhte hai.😳  Arhaan-don't challenge me .

Surbhi-I think we should work now.  Arhaan-sure, have a seat.but I'll not forget.πŸ˜‰

Surbhi opened the file .surbhi-I forgot my laptop.i'll just get it.

Arhaan-no problem ,u can use mine.  Surbhi-thank u

Arhaan-my pleasure .<wink wink>πŸ˜‰

Arhaan shifted the laptop towards her.she staeted making the presentation.

Surbhi-sir ,yeh wala acc .ismein kuchh problem hai.   Arhaan-show .he took the file .

Arhaan shifted the laptop towards him and made the changes.   Arhaan-now its fine.he gain shifted the laptop towards her.

Shakti entered the cabin

Shakti saw them shifting the laptops 'why don't u both sit on the sofa and make ur presentation.yeh kya kabhi yahan shift kar rahe ho toh kabhi wahan.

Arhaan 'haaa .waah shakti bhai kya idea diya hai.he got once more chance to get close to surbhi.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Shakti-ismein itni khush hone wali kya baat hai .   surbhi understood why arhaan was so happy.

Arhaan-kisi aur din bataonga.waise app yahan ,kuchh kaam hai kya .

Shakti-haa mujhe puchna tha ki presentation ready karne mein kitna time lage ga.

Arhaan-bahut badi presentation hai.evening tak hi ho payega .

Surbhi opened her mouth to say-nahi '''.arhaan interrupted her 'shakti bhai apko kuch kaam hai.

Shakti-haa kaam toh hai.par tu presentation ready kar.i'll handle rest of the work.

Arhaan-okk .he left the cabin.

Arhaan winked at surbhi.πŸ˜‰    Surbhi-presentation toh 2 hours mein ban jayegi.apne jhooth kyon bola

Arhaan-ab bhagwan khud chahte hai ki hum dono poora din presentation banaye tabhi toh unhone Shakti bhia ko bheja mujhse puchne ke liye,toh mein kaise bhahgwan ki baat taal sakta hoon.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Surbhi understood and blusheddd .

Arhaan-ab agar tum aise hi blush karogi toh  raat tak bhi presentation nahi ready hogi kyunki main toh kisi ke red cheeks ko hi dekhta rahoonga,πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Surbhi laughed out.  Surbhi-theek hai .fir aap poora din aise hi akele baithna ,kyunki presentation banne ke baad main toh chali jaonge.

Arhaan-who toh hum baad mein dekhenge.  Surbhi-hmmm ''.

Surbhi sat on the sofa.along with the laptop.

Arhaan too sat beside her.they started making the presentation.

Surbhi kept her full attention on th ppt but arhaan wasn't really interested.he looked at her long gair elegant fingers with trimmed nails.he felt like holding her hand and never leaving it.

in between he shifted towards surbhi. Surbhi moved a bit. They started working again.

After an hour arhaan agin shifted towards surbhi.but this time she didn't notice it and kept sitting at her palce.

Their shoulders were touching each others .their side body touched each other's.arhaan enjoyed her presence.he was so close to her.😳 πŸ˜³

Arhaan-u r soo innocent.i'll never let anyone hurt u πŸ˜ƒ.he said in his mind.

Both of them completed the presentation in 2 hours .

Surbhi-finallyyy.she closed the laptop.she saw arhaan so close to her.never ever she sat so close to a guy.she immediately got up .

Arhaan-kya hua.     Surbhi-mujhe jana hai.presentation toh ban gayi naa.

Arhaan-bahar jaakar bhi kya kaam karogi.tumhare saare kaam Ramona kar rahi hai.Shakti bhai ne usse keh diya hai ki tum mere saath busy ho.

Surbhi-toh ab mein kya karron.

Abida entered the cabin.

Abida-sir prentation ban gayi.before arhaan could lie surbhi said yess .

Abida-good.sir mujhe doctor ke paas jana hai.today my bandage would be removed so can I take surbhi along with me.

Surbhi happily said yess .  immediately arhaan msg'd her.

Surbhi read it-nahii .tum kal bhi chali gayi thi.aaj mein nahi jaane doonga.

Surbhi-nahi abida main nahi aa sakti.  Abida-par kyon tera kaam  toh hogaya na.

Surbhi-haa woh toh hai .theek main chalti hoon. arhaan-πŸ˜’

Arhaan again msg'd her 'tum nahi jaogi.koi bhi bahana bol do.

Surbhi was stuck btw both of them.but actually she didn't wanted to go.she didn't like arhaan pleading so much.

Surbhi-abi mujhe nashakti sir se kuchh kaam hai.so I cant come. Arhaan face gain bloomed with happiness.

Abida-okk ..toh ab mein kiske saath jaonn.

Ammar entered the cabin.

he had to take his mom to the doctor so he took the permission.

Arhaan thot abt it and immediately fixed up the whole thing before abida could again force surbhi he said-good .ammar tum plss abida ko bhi lejao.usko bhi doctor ke paas jaana hai.

Abida became shy.ammar's smile returned back.  Ammar-okk .

Abida and ammr left the cabin.

Arhaan winked her πŸ˜‰,tumne jhooth kyon bola.arhaan knew everything but he wanted to hear it from her.

Surbhi-wohh wohhh ..she got confused finaaly she said-aapne hi toh kaha tha ki mat jao .thats why.

Arhaan-awww ..thank u ..meri baat maane ke liye.    Surbhi-welcome.she thanked god that arhaan didn't cross question her ,warna who kya kehti.

Arhaan 'lets go out.chaloo '.

Surbhi-par sir ,aapke saath akele ,mera matlab meine kisi se puchi bhi nahi hai.abida ko bhi lagta hai ki mein office mein hoon.

Arhaan-don't worry.kuch nahi hoga.hum raaste mein tumhari frnds ko bata denge.

Surbhi-paarrr '.    Arhaan-abhi bhi problem hai.

Surbhi-woh sir mein aise kabhi pehle kisi ke saath akele ghoomne nahi gayi.she said innocently.

Arhaan-hayee she's soo innocent .he thought.

Arhaan-u trust me.  Surbhi-she nodded her head as yes.

Arhaan-good ..toh chalo.πŸ˜ƒ  Surbhi followed him

Edited by Abida0201 - 12 years ago
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸ‘...I have no words for comments on ur creation dear.
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
going to see the vm and then i'll commenttt