Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo for the Week of May 16 -20th (Page 3)

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayashri

thanks for the promo update!

i guess all the points have been discussed, and like few others my only concern is that GW and Lav dont tent in TT house again...Confused it would be repetitive...and hope Dir dont do that mistake once againD'oh

Thuls would advise Nit to take up a job and make them live separately once again becoming a star of bringing them together..Approve

GP or S will sure step in to help for TA's loans...Thumbs Up
I dont think Thuls will tell them to live separately at once. She might actually talk to Periamma and bring about an adjustment and thus earn good name from Charu's family. Seeing this Nithesh might tell the truth about Lavs hiding the money and Periappa might tell about Charu's psycho.Lavs is thulling too much - she needs to suffer for some time

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalTheivaJanani20ThendralfanvjayamTTfanShemmoKowsi

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Thanks Nox for the super Promo!Smile

Yeah, Promo looks greatLOL

Lav got selfaapu. Hahaha, she is leaving her MIL house, romba santhoam, nalla mudivuLOL So thats why GW is sad-ah?LOL It wil take time until she goes to her MIL house. Yes i hope too that she did not camp at T&T house, as Sudha and Puvi ignores her. MAN ARGAngry Amma-vum Ponnum engayachum pogattum, but never to T&T!!

Awww. Bujjimaa and Kuttymaa meetingDay Dreaming Was waiting for that day. Hope they became
Friends. Anand, i think he is running behind her to ask sorry to say her something. Thuls is asking TA about money matter. Nice, he has to tell the truth. Paavom TA, he is sad becoz of those vatti and soo. Antha scene parkum pothu paavama irinthichu. Hope someone helps him. Btw did he got that Job?

I realized something, in every scene T&T are in other dresses? Huh, is that per story 3 days long?

I think T&T scene is for Theiva akka, as Thuls is in the same chudi, but only TA in some other shirtConfused

Edited by Shamz. - 16 May 2011 at 12:18am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalTheivaThendralfanJanani20mini_00Jan50vjayamTTfanPearl.Arizes.KowsiNixkiesahi.

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
tks tanu for the promo,

as everyone said promises to be an interesting week. wonder why no TPS/bhuvana scene or is that for friday?

T seems to be shaken when the truth of his money loan hits him...
waiting to see Shyamala joining the TT friends gang...(anand's exp when S breaks into a dance was good!)

also waiting to see TA cmng to know abt GW & Lav's 4 lacs plan... hope it happens this week when he is at the ht of the loan problem...

lav comng out means they will soon set up Nit n Lav separately and then Lav's probs will truly start, money probs, nit getting friendly with another person n so on...

hope it happens...(incidentally only lav's MIL has not met T personally, only when that happens will she accept Lav fully i think)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayAlishaGalThendralfankuttyponnuTheivaJanani20TTfanPearl.Arizes.ShemmoNixkieKowsi

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Thank you Tanu for the promo,

Nice promo.. !! Lav herself into problems..!! GW and Lav needs this...!!

Shyamala's dance was funny and nice to see her giving aapu to Anand..

TA is in full attack from all the sides for the interest to be paid back..!! But at least now T came to know about that, nice...!! I think either Periyappa or Shyamala's father will help TA in this money matter..!!

Shyamala and Thulasi meeting was expected and nice to see and the BGM was also very nice for that scene..!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalAnnaJayThendralfanJanani20TheivaPearl.Arizes.ShemmoKowsiNixkie

AlishaGal Groupbie
AlishaGal
AlishaGal

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Tq 4 d promo...

Lavanya is too much...Ding Dong,she going to face all d circumstances with her perfect mom...Angry

Hehhehe happy to c that...Its d payback time for what they done to Thulasi so far n for what they going to do in future...Clap

Nice to c Thulasi n Shamla 2gather..Tongue

Edited by AlishaGal - 16 May 2011 at 11:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20Pearl.Arizes.KowsiNixkie

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Promo Tanu akka!!!

WOW great to see Shyamala as Thulasi's friend!!! Problems konjam kuraiyum!!!

Oh Poor TA and Thulasi!! Ippo avathu unmaiya sollu TA!!!

Anand enn Thulasiku pinnuku poraan??!!!

I'm sooo happpyyy to see Lavanya scene!!

OMG ippo thaan nimathiya irrukuthu!!! GW nalla anubhavi unn kunam thaan unn ponnukum vaarum!!!  Avassara buthi-ala un ponnu vazhavetti!!! I'm soo happy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaJanani20mini_00Pearl.Arizes.Nixkie

Go to top