Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo for the Week of May 16 -20th (Page 2)

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Thank you Tanu for the promo!

Looks interesting, story moving in snail pace. Thanmana Singam aka Lavanya's ego won't ler her to stay in that house for a long time. I hope Nitheesh does not decide to move into another house with his waste wife. Looks like he is soon going to do the job that Lavanya likes alot, becoming driver. Back at home, she again has to drink salty water. Ouch Let her Gutter mom buy her mineral water with her own money.

Sad to see TA being scared of the money lenders, everything for his sister and she just can't live in her hubby's house. If Gutter or this selfish go to TT, i am going to kill them both. It is good that Thulasi came to know about this money matter, hope she helps him out with Shyamala's help.

I am waiting to see T&S meeting and becoming good friends. But like Shubba Akka told as Aanandh is being stalked, her brothers might come to know about her and try to harm her. But definetly, Shyamala is not going to be happy about it and would be more close to Thulasi. Atleast the number of friends for TT increases, and for once not the number of villains!

Edited by Theiva - 15 May 2011 at 11:27am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayAlishaGalJanani20Ruby-86Thendralfanvjayammini_00sand14Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

Thendral_USA Senior Member
Thendral_USA
Thendral_USA

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
A nice promo that promises an interesting Thendral week for us viewers.

Lav walking out on her in-laws and Nit? Wow, she didn't need to be driven out and did on her own! Kudos to this "Pennarasi' and her mom for wonderfully bringing up this daughter.

T seems to have known abt TA lying abt the loan, money and vatti.

TA is in big trouble and is worrying abt how to repay vatti. So he hasn't gotten the job yet to the distress of viewers. TA going to a job will remain a dream for us.

GW has lots of worries on her face and is probably thinking that her living with her daughter has been postponed! She sure won't instigate Lav and may want to talk to her in-laws to leave Lav back at her in-laws home.

Lav back to her mom's house in just a week?? Sudha and Puvi hardly care abt her presence. The most irritating thing would be if L/Gw go to T/Ta's house for help!

Shyamala's dance tease is cute and she will also make A dance to her tunes! Sure she did something to help T out. I'm waiting for S/T meeting to happen. Why is A running behind T? Is he requesting her to not disclose abt him to S? Or did S command A to  apologize to T for what he did??

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalAnnaJayThendralfanTheivaJanani20Ruby-86sand14vjayamArizes.NixkieShemmoKowsisahi.

sand14 Goldie
sand14
sand14

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu! Big smile

Lav getting out of house = awesomeness. Party All her plans to ignore and defeat her MIL are in the drain now ROFL Let GW azhudhu azhudhu pulambify, but dun show it to us, cos we aren't interested to watch GW Tongue

Yay, Thuls is out, but still surrounded by probs. Unhappy Money due va... ithukku thaan the other day, I was damn furious with TA... inimel, please TA, for heaven's sake tell Thuls abt evth, if not she'll cry more horribly than before, lyk she's doing now... the whole purpose of ur hiding a.k.a to make her happy is defeated Confused

Wow, Thuls and Shyamala friends Clap This is already a periya aapu for Anand, cos he hates TA and Thuls, which is why he tries to 'patch up' with Thuls in the middle of the road. He's scared that Thuls will prolly tell S abt the past, whatever happened. And S will get mad on him LOLLOL

Oho, S dance superooo super!! Wink

Edited by sandz. - 15 May 2011 at 5:59pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalAnnaJayElystiaThendralfanJanani20TheivaRuby-86mini_00vjayamPearl.Arizes.ShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting this weeks promo Tanu.

TA is going to get distracted solving his useless sister Lav's problem than taking care of his own money problem. I hope GW doesnt ask TA to arrange several Lakhs for Lav so she will get respect from her MIL.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalTheivaThendralfanJanani20mini_00vjayamPearl.Arizes.ShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nicole for the promo.

Like many of you, I also hope, Lav and GW don't go to TA and T's house. But the chances of GW and Lav learning lessons is very low. GW will probably insist Nitish to do a thanikudithanam with Lav which is something if Nitish does not agree, it will be nice.

Hope Shyamala will see that all the loan problems of TA are over.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalTheivaJanani20vjayamNixkieShemmoKowsisahi.

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the promo Tanu

1. I think Nitesh mom scold Lavanya after seen those pictures. So the fight become big and Lavanya has decide to go out of the house and Nitesh try to stop Lavanyar but he cannot control her and now Lavanya has gone to her mothere house. Now Lavanya is going to spoil her life because now Lavanya  is within GW and she will give some bad thoughts to Lavanya and destroy her daughters life.

2. Shamala is irritating Anand and now it is very clear that Shamala has helped Thulasi to come out from jail.

3.Thulasi is asking to Tamil that what he is hiding from her. I guess Thulasi has find out about the money problem. Tamil have to say the truth to Thulasi because some episode back Tamil has scold Thulasi for hiding some matter like Thulasi and Sudha meeting. Now Tamil  is doing the same mistake as what Thulasi did to Tamil and he has to say truth to his wife.Tamil and Thulasi should not hide any matters from each other then only they would not fight with each other and they understand each other and they will become a perfect jodi.

4. Puvi and Sudha see Lavany and they didn't talk with her.

5. Anand is trying to talk with Thulasi and I guess Anand is asking sorry to Thulasi. Anand Thirunthitaanu ninaikkuren.

6.Tamil is having headache for the money problems. How he is going to solve the money problem and who is going to help him.

7. Shamala is in Thulasi house and I guess they both have become friends.

Edited by ravirr73 - 15 May 2011 at 8:32pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalAnnaJayJanani20TheivavjayamArizes.ShemmoKowsiNixkie

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Ravi, If Anand becomes better, it will be nice. T and TA will have more persons to help. As Thulasi and Shyamala become friends, Thulasi will also tell Shyamala to be kinder to Anand and their married life also will become better. Thulasi will also probably talk to Laavanya but that ego lady is not going to listen.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalTheivavjayamKowsisahi.

Gayashri Senior Member
Gayashri
Gayashri

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
thanks for the promo update!

i guess all the points have been discussed, and like few others my only concern is that GW and Lav dont tent in TT house again...Confused it would be repetitive...and hope Dir dont do that mistake once againD'oh

Thuls would advise Nit to take up a job and make them live separately once again becoming a star of bringing them together..Approve

GP or S will sure step in to help for TA's loans...Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalThendralfanvjayamKowsi

Go to top