Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Tanu! πŸ˜ƒ

Lav getting out of house = awesomeness. πŸ₯³ All her plans to ignore and defeat her MIL are in the drain now 🀣 Let GW azhudhu azhudhu pulambify, but dun show it to us, cos we aren't interested to watch GW πŸ˜›

Yay, Thuls is out, but still surrounded by probs. πŸ˜” Money due va... ithukku thaan the other day, I was damn furious with TA... inimel, please TA, for heaven's sake tell Thuls abt evth, if not she'll cry more horribly than before, lyk she's doing now... the whole purpose of ur hiding a.k.a to make her happy is defeated πŸ˜•

Wow, Thuls and Shyamala friends πŸ‘ This is already a periya aapu for Anand, cos he hates TA and Thuls, which is why he tries to 'patch up' with Thuls in the middle of the road. He's scared that Thuls will prolly tell S abt the past, whatever happened. And S will get mad on him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oho, S dance superooo super!! πŸ˜‰
Edited by sandz. - 13 years ago
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting this weeks promo Tanu.

TA is going to get distracted solving his useless sister Lav's problem than taking care of his own money problem. I hope GW doesnt ask TA to arrange several Lakhs for Lav so she will get respect from her MIL.
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Nicole for the promo.

Like many of you, I also hope, Lav and GW don't go to TA and T's house. But the chances of GW and Lav learning lessons is very low. GW will probably insist Nitish to do a thanikudithanam with Lav which is something if Nitish does not agree, it will be nice.

Hope Shyamala will see that all the loan problems of TA are over.
sahi. thumbnail

Thanks for the promo Tanu

1. I think Nitesh mom scold Lavanya after seen those pictures. So the fight become big and Lavanya has decide to go out of the house and Nitesh try to stop Lavanyar but he cannot control her and now Lavanya has gone to her mothere house. Now Lavanya is going to spoil her life because now Lavanya  is within GW and she will give some bad thoughts to Lavanya and destroy her daughters life.

2. Shamala is irritating Anand and now it is very clear that Shamala has helped Thulasi to come out from jail.

3.Thulasi is asking to Tamil that what he is hiding from her. I guess Thulasi has find out about the money problem. Tamil have to say the truth to Thulasi because some episode back Tamil has scold Thulasi for hiding some matter like Thulasi and Sudha meeting. Now Tamil  is doing the same mistake as what Thulasi did to Tamil and he has to say truth to his wife.Tamil and Thulasi should not hide any matters from each other then only they would not fight with each other and they understand each other and they will become a perfect jodi.

4. Puvi and Sudha see Lavany and they didn't talk with her.

5. Anand is trying to talk with Thulasi and I guess Anand is asking sorry to Thulasi. Anand Thirunthitaanu ninaikkuren.

6.Tamil is having headache for the money problems. How he is going to solve the money problem and who is going to help him.

7. Shamala is in Thulasi house and I guess they both have become friends.

Edited by ravirr73 - 13 years ago
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ravi, If Anand becomes better, it will be nice. T and TA will have more persons to help. As Thulasi and Shyamala become friends, Thulasi will also tell Shyamala to be kinder to Anand and their married life also will become better. Thulasi will also probably talk to Laavanya but that ego lady is not going to listen.
Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the promo update!

i guess all the points have been discussed, and like few others my only concern is that GW and Lav dont tent in TT house again...πŸ˜• it would be repetitive...and hope Dir dont do that mistake once again

Thuls would advise Nit to take up a job and make them live separately once again becoming a star of bringing them together..

GP or S will sure step in to help for TA's loans...πŸ‘πŸΌ
kuttyponnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gayashri

thanks for the promo update!

i guess all the points have been discussed, and like few others my only concern is that GW and Lav dont tent in TT house again...πŸ˜• it would be repetitive...and hope Dir dont do that mistake once again

Thuls would advise Nit to take up a job and make them live separately once again becoming a star of bringing them together..

GP or S will sure step in to help for TA's loans...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I dont think Thuls will tell them to live separately at once. She might actually talk to Periamma and bring about an adjustment and thus earn good name from Charu's family. Seeing this Nithesh might tell the truth about Lavs hiding the money and Periappa might tell about Charu's psycho.Lavs is thulling too much - she needs to suffer for some time

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Nox for the super Promo!😊

Yeah, Promo looks greatπŸ˜†

Lav got selfaapu. Hahaha, she is leaving her MIL house, romba santhoam, nalla mudivuπŸ˜† So thats why GW is sad-ah?πŸ˜† It wil take time until she goes to her MIL house. Yes i hope too that she did not camp at T&T house, as Sudha and Puvi ignores her. MAN ARG😑 Amma-vum Ponnum engayachum pogattum, but never to T&T!!

Awww. Bujjimaa and Kuttymaa meeting😍 Was waiting for that day. Hope they became
Friends. Anand, i think he is running behind her to ask sorry to say her something. Thuls is asking TA about money matter. Nice, he has to tell the truth. Paavom TA, he is sad becoz of those vatti and soo. Antha scene parkum pothu paavama irinthichu. Hope someone helps him. Btw did he got that Job?

I realized something, in every scene T&T are in other dresses? Huh, is that per story 3 days long?

I think T&T scene is for Theiva akka, as Thuls is in the same chudi, but only TA in some other shirtπŸ˜•
Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks tanu for the promo,

as everyone said promises to be an interesting week. wonder why no TPS/bhuvana scene or is that for friday?

T seems to be shaken when the truth of his money loan hits him...
waiting to see Shyamala joining the TT friends gang...(anand's exp when S breaks into a dance was good!)

also waiting to see TA cmng to know abt GW & Lav's 4 lacs plan... hope it happens this week when he is at the ht of the loan problem...

lav comng out means they will soon set up Nit n Lav separately and then Lav's probs will truly start, money probs, nit getting friendly with another person n so on...

hope it happens...(incidentally only lav's MIL has not met T personally, only when that happens will she accept Lav fully i think)
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for the promo,

Nice promo.. !! Lav herself into problems..!! GW and Lav needs this...!!

Shyamala's dance was funny and nice to see her giving aapu to Anand..

TA is in full attack from all the sides for the interest to be paid back..!! But at least now T came to know about that, nice...!! I think either Periyappa or Shyamala's father will help TA in this money matter..!!

Shyamala and Thulasi meeting was expected and nice to see and the BGM was also very nice for that scene..!!