Thendral Promo for the Week of May 16 -20th

Posted: 12 years ago
Thendral Promo for this Week

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZVai4F4l8s&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks Tanu for the promo update!😊

Wow! finally Lav steps out of Nithesh family. She cannot come back now as she herself is leaving the homeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Also she is getting totally ignored by Sudha and PuviπŸ‘πŸ‘. GW is sad and upset🀣🀣. "Murpagal seyin Pirpagal vilayum" as come true for GW.

Loved Shymala danceπŸ˜›. omg! she is teasing Anand. I think it is gg to be nice. She is the best person to punish Anand eventhough we wish TA will give him nicely.

I think Thulasi found out about TA meter vatti matter or what?😲. But atleast let her know now. Also I think the due date for paying the loan is near and TA is in big soup. Hope someone will help him and also it looks like he did not get the job too.

Why is Anand running behind Thulasi?? To ask sorry?

Looks like this week is more Thulasi and Shymala becoming friends. Intresting.

Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thank you for the promo Tanu.

Arghh, I wanted Lavanya to suffer in hell but its good she already started recieving tortures from her MIL. πŸ˜ƒ Living away from her husband is a very good punishment, her darling mummy needs to see her lonely. πŸ˜›

Shyamala dancing was funny to watch. πŸ˜† Ooo, I think Thulasi came to know about Tamizh hiding important serious matters from her. πŸ₯± At least she is out from the police station and it was sad seeing her crying. 

Anand!! Rather than begging Thulasi to speak with you in the streets, just fall on her feet. πŸ˜‰ We will enjoy that moment. You expect her to talk with you after what nonsense you've done? πŸ˜‘ Pity Tamizh. A big problem is heading towards Tamizh and Thulasi as well. πŸ˜³

Awww! Thulasi and Shyamala have become good friends. πŸ˜

Thanks da Tanu for the promo video πŸ˜ƒ.

Thulasi found out about his lies and stories, very happy...hopefully atleast hearafter he should not hide anything from her πŸ€”. Awww...he is gonna become a mental coz of this money issue πŸ˜”.

Haiyaa...selfish queen can't even be for one week in that house and came back to her darling mom, happy, but this girl would not want to take the insulting looks of Sudha and would want to go to T&T's house. Nooo Kumaran, maari maari yaarachum camping in T&T's house, and don't let Lavanya go there πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘.

Shyamala and Thulasi meet each other...and i hope she becomes a true and good friend to her. Thulasi looks happy seeing her in her house. And Shyamala's dance was soo funnyy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Why does Anandh want to meet Thulasi? πŸ˜•
Thanks for the promo tanu...

Its a good promo...
Good things happening and as well bad things happening...

Lavanya's ego has paid its cost...Back to GW...
I bet GW will not advise her to go back to her in-laws house but will induce her more, she would say her that she should not go until they(Nits, and his parents) come and call her with vethala paaku, which is never going to happen and she is going to make her life even worse and end up crying to TA and our super hero will go and talk. Or if its other case super amma GW will go and try to talk and get insulted badly...How nice this would be...

And finally thulz getting hold of TA...wow...thats good and the way TA pentha pentha muzhichufies thinking about the loan vatti is so sad...but he is a super nut for doing that...

And I loved Shyamala's dance...best scene after Lav is helpless at GW house...rofl...and the last meeting of S and T ...how  cool it is...wonderful scene and most expected...

Anand going behing T to get help...sigh...welcomgin new set of problems for her...as anand is stalked by S's brother...Arggg
Hope they dont do anything to T...
Thanks for the Promo! Seems to be interesting week ahead.

HRH SK stages a walkout  🀣 and returns to the 'hut' protesting that MIL πŸ˜ƒ finding fault with her ?! Nit runs behind ...wag the dog. She is getting cold shouldered by PA and S πŸ‘. Hope SK and GW stay mile away from TA & T.

Grr ... Looks  like TA is still jobless 😭 . Looks like someone might have come to T's house when TA is not there to remind about the payment dues gently. T getting whiff of the issue and is asking TA  for explanation. TA is caught in the loan shark net 🀒, will T bail him out? One of the T fan club members S or GP may help for the moment.

The much expected S & T meeting has happened , seems to have good rapport πŸ‘πŸΌ.

S is having jolly good time running down A πŸ₯³ as she has bailed out T using her dad. Looks like A is trying to find out from T about her meeting with S... Sooner or latter the GF clan is going to find out about A's past  more trouble in T's way..

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Thanks Tanu for the promo!!!!

Wow...some good stuff in the promo!!!

Periamma must have created a scene for what she saw on the laptop and Lav is really angry so she is leaving the house.  Nitish doesn't know what to do??  Poor Periappa...

Bazari thinking about the mistake her daughter did...super!!

LOL...Shymala's dance in front of Anand was the best!!!  I felt like dancing too!!

Uh oh...TT...Tulasi crying????  I think she is asking the truth about the money and interest.  Please Tamil at least now tell the truth.  I don't think Tamil got the job...

Great to see Sudha and Puvi ignoring Lav.  She and her mom deserve this!!!  She left her in laws house in a week...I guess no rich life for her...

Why is Anand following Tulasi???  Maybe he's going to speak about Shymala...

With that psycho background music, Tamil looks like he is giong psycho too...how will he pay all that money back?

Beautiful end scene with Tulasi and Shymala meeting for the first time is nice.  Hope they remain good friends.

The promo looks promosing.  I guess no Charu this week either. 

Tamil's money problems are increasing, and Lav is getting appus...I just don't want Charu to come from UK and fix things for both Tamil and Lav...

Hope this week is good...
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Thanks Tanu for the promo.😊What lav got is not enough .she didn't even go through10% of what thuls has gone.Gw was talking abt dosham once ...it was her dosham her chella magal is now vala vetti.πŸ˜‰

As many of you said I too loved shymala dance and her way of teasing anand.Comedian anaduku itha veda super wife engu thetinalum kittaikathu.πŸ˜†OMG our cute couples will face probs  in upcoming epi is it?  is it due to  kandu vatti. ?πŸ˜•

Now the dir is developing thuls char being bold, wise...Now the dir is planning to show woman's power.Finally shymala meets thuls is it? .But why this anand is kenchufyig thuls.?πŸ˜• 
Thank you Tanu for the promo!

Looks interesting, story moving in snail pace. Thanmana Singam aka Lavanya's ego won't ler her to stay in that house for a long time. I hope Nitheesh does not decide to move into another house with his waste wife. Looks like he is soon going to do the job that Lavanya likes alot, becoming driver. Back at home, she again has to drink salty water. Let her Gutter mom buy her mineral water with her own money.

Sad to see TA being scared of the money lenders, everything for his sister and she just can't live in her hubby's house. If Gutter or this selfish go to TT, i am going to kill them both. It is good that Thulasi came to know about this money matter, hope she helps him out with Shyamala's help.

I am waiting to see T&S meeting and becoming good friends. But like Shubba Akka told as Aanandh is being stalked, her brothers might come to know about her and try to harm her. But definetly, Shyamala is not going to be happy about it and would be more close to Thulasi. Atleast the number of friends for TT increases, and for once not the number of villains!
Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
A nice promo that promises an interesting Thendral week for us viewers.

Lav walking out on her in-laws and Nit? Wow, she didn't need to be driven out and did on her own! Kudos to this "Pennarasi' and her mom for wonderfully bringing up this daughter.

T seems to have known abt TA lying abt the loan, money and vatti.

TA is in big trouble and is worrying abt how to repay vatti. So he hasn't gotten the job yet to the distress of viewers. TA going to a job will remain a dream for us.

GW has lots of worries on her face and is probably thinking that her living with her daughter has been postponed! She sure won't instigate Lav and may want to talk to her in-laws to leave Lav back at her in-laws home.

Lav back to her mom's house in just a week?? Sudha and Puvi hardly care abt her presence. The most irritating thing would be if L/Gw go to T/Ta's house for help!

Shyamala's dance tease is cute and she will also make A dance to her tunes! Sure she did something to help T out. I'm waiting for S/T meeting to happen. Why is A running behind T? Is he requesting her to not disclose abt him to S? Or did S command A to  apologize to T for what he did??