Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
what if rashi's plan backfires and all her deeds comes into light after 15days??????? it would be good to watch if she is the one who gets thrown out by jigar... but i don't want them to divorce... it would be better if they miss each other and realize their luv...  and ofcourse it would be equally good if ahem and gopi gets closer...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yah that's a good plan, I just wish the 15 days would fly now...we are all impatient with this slow coach type of storytelling. 
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
according to my opinion if her kalari revealed infront of family she must get punish because she did lot to torture others specially gopi. 

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea sounds like a good idea... 
it's actually her mother that's ruining her own daughter Rashi's future and life!! 
If Rashi stopped listening to her mother's crap non-sense she would have a good bond with family as well as her husband!! 

Oh lord firstly, even if rashi gets thrown away by jigar(HIGHLY NOT POSSIBLE as he dearly loves her and his feelings towards her as clear) , the most thing rashi would miss is the MONEY for shopping!  ðŸ˜† 
 that is the only realtionship she has formed in the house, the great bond between her and the husband's MONEY!  ðŸ˜³

she needs to stop loving money in order to realise the importance of LOVE. and to understand the feeling of poor Jigar who's always hopeful of coming closer to rashi! 

-Pooja

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i guess so too. i just hope she would miss him...  what would be jigar's reaction if he knows about rashi's deeds?
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I thought about it too, instead of Kokila taking Rashi out, it'll be awesome to see Jigar do the job.

Rashi will immediately realize her wrongs.

And atleast Jigar will have had some confidence to point out to his wife when she is wrong.

In this way, Urmila could even shut up for once.