India-Forums

Birthdayyy Surprises! :-)

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
hi guys. so as most of you may know someone's birthday is coming up!!! Big smile some of you might not give a damn, but some of you might. :-)

i'm planning on making his birthday extra special this year with all that's been going on. i wanna surprise him! Big smile

so i am making a personal video for him, but that's gonna be a personal one! LOL

i'm also planning on taking any FAN birthday wishes and making a card out of those fan wishes and send it to him via facebook. so basically this thread is for all of you to write down your birthday messages for jai kumar nair. :-) if you want you're name mentioned make sure you write your name at the end of your message. the message on the card will be posted exactly the way you post it in this thread. :-)

so if you want to post your messages begin now!

deadline is: monday may 16th 2011 (12 am usa eastern time zone). if i feel i need to extend it, then i will. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna-Diya-nikitagmc

Namrata_12 IF-Rockerz
Namrata_12
Namrata_12

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
YESS i would love my msg to be on there.. should i pm u or type the message here?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie Rani

Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Please type the message here.

If you don't feel comfortable then you can PM me.
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaiKumar_Nair

You are the sweetest Rani. So much love for me. Thank you,  I am overwhelmed with emotions.  I will give you a shout out in the finale for sure. Rani can you please send me the Hallmark card. I love those cards with the cute pictures and messages.

ROFL

abe oye stop getting my hopes up high.

if only i got a special shout out in the finale from jai. Day Dreaming
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
oh really mihir? ROFL

Namrata_12

Namrata_12 IF-Rockerz
Namrata_12
Namrata_12

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaiKumar_Nair

You are the sweetest Rani. So much love for me. Thank you,  I am overwhelmed with emotions.  I will give you a shout out in the finale for sure. Rani can you please send me the Hallmark card. I love those cards with the cute pictures and messages.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Jai,

You are a gifted dancer! Your dance style is unique and your love and passion towards dance will make you achieve great heights in life. I admire you as a dancer and has always enjoyed all your performances! Keep up the good job and keep dancing cause people love your dance :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Big smile

From,
A dance lover Smile

Cutiepie Rani

Namrata_12 IF-Rockerz
Namrata_12
Namrata_12

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Okay so here is my msg: 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAI! I really hope you have a great day and all your wishes come true. You are an amazing dancer so keep dancing for your fans as we all love to watch you dance Smile
Hope you have a blast and keep rocking the dance floor! 
Happy Birthday once again 

From, 
Namrata Big smile

Cutiepie Rani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index