Tere Liye

Love ka the end - Aadeshh Chaudhary

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Aadeshh Chaudhary - Tere Liye' Subodh answering how he would deal with "Love ka tha end"

Enjoy. 😊

Love ka the end - How would you deal with it?

Tags:
      Love ka the end,
    • relationship,
    • split
By TellychakkarTeam 13 May 2011 - 20:13
Print    
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger

Almost all relationships in tinsel town become the talk of the town. Sometimes the stars involved like talking about them and sometimes they don't. John Abraham and Bipasha Basu is one such couple who is currently a hot topic for discussion. The couple dated for nine long years and was very open about their relationship. But unfortunately they headed to splitsville. And post their love ka the end neither of them said anything for a very long time. Sources confirm that they had a secret pact whereby they had promised each other of not going public with details of their relationship status. But now months later Bipasha in an interview has confirmed that she was single and in a way broke the pact she had with former beau John.

This got us thinking how our very own Telly stars would behave after their split with their loved one? Would they maintain a dignified silence or decide to come clean and talk about it to whoever chose to listen?

Aadeshh Chaudhary
I would like to be honest about my relationship and if I am questioned after my break-up I will tell the truth. I feel it's better to clear out the air than let people speculate about it.