I feel sad for Gopi ji!!!

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

During the reign of CB1 Gopi ji was having a significant part of the story and her acting was too much admired but this season, the poor lady , the only character from last season with Radev, is like no one! Even the bonding which used to be there with dev is still not there. She is there only to push dadaji into and from the room.

Its really sad to see such a great actor being biased like this.Hope she will get some good plot to shape through in near future.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar but to me I want Dev's cb1 dadi..I wish she will be back to cb2 once again...I hope that Ritaji will be back with Senior RP sis...and there will be a trck about Dev's mum...I hope in CB2 this story line has many ways for Good better superb tracks that will improve TRP...their are many storys can make and some like how Dev will accept Rad...how Dev become Raj purohit...and how he find his mum...and also How Rohen will tell the truth will he tell the truth or...become negative by saying he is married Radh what will happen How Radh tell every one that she didn't marry Rohen...I love if writer make the story wonderful one with RaDev...strong cast may with Ritaji and some good strong mum for Dev...and How RP throw away BB and her tail Virant and mohihi out from the family...I love to watch this...
hope pray and wish that this writer's mind will fill with good Ideas and also with a strong track..I just hope this track will finish soon with Dev accept Radh as his wife and RP will stand up his own feet
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
chymanju7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
me too want ritaji back as dev's dadi...i was thinking if there was a track where the story of dev's dadi n mom were introduced...
valleyhouse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thats' right. There is no bonding between Dev and daima anymore. As far as introduction of CB1 dev's dadi Ritaji..i think they can introduce her back in CB2 as Senior purohits' sister. So what if she was not introduced before...its easily possible in CB land ..also they have forgotten rohan's sister ...Dont think want to see Dev's parents track..i think he should be declared as youngest grandson and may be that his mom did not want anything to do with purohits however before dying handed over her son to Sr. purohit and daima(they can make up some story around this)  ...but would love to have ritaji back as senior purohit member and have previous bonding with Dev.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm sure her role will be bigger soon when everyone will find out about Dev birth parents!! But I agree there should be scene's between Diadma and Dev!!  She is a wonderfull actress 😉 
Yeah hoping that Ritaji badhuri will come. She is too a great actress and has great chemistry with Avinash and Rubina! She can come indeed as senior puhorit member.  Or related to Dev mother side. Everything is possible. Or maybe something to do with Radhika birth parents. Hope the actress can manage two serials!! Hoping Zee tv will ask her!!
jsre thumbnail
Hope so she will have a very imp role after dadaji recovers bcoz i think only these two know about dev and how he is related to pr family .
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you. even i was thinking the same thing. in cb 1 she was given a very strong character. i hope in the future her character will devolp. hope for the best
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Yes,I agree.There's no bond between Daaima&Dev.And if Ritaji comes back she can be either dadaji's long lost sister or could be related to Radhika in some way.Maybe Mansa's sister who would be more stronger than him & stand up against Ashasnthi's politics.
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Indeed an immensely talented actress like Gopi Desai isnt being given work acc. to her potential. She is a great actress and should be given more screen space. I agree people dont like her cuz her character of Amma was detestable...but the actress is nice. So we would like to see more of Daima...she was shown as a shrewd woman before the leap who very well deciphered BB's intentions unlike everyone else in the house! So why have they reduced her role to nothing but a mannequin? 

All said...obviously even I love Ritaji as Dev's Dadima the most!! They had that cute and sweet chemistry never seen before! Would love to see Ritaji again in CB2...she should be Dev's strength. 
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey u making me hungry with that old cast name and how  they can make entry how story can be forwarded
hope cvs after dev accepts rads at least as a friend and starts behaving well,the story forwards interestingly
we can only wish for our radev union