Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

halat dekha nahi jaata...

josh_i13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
guys i really feel bad for daksh

in maha epi they showed action scenes which was really realistic
after the action scene when he went to take the love globe it was really awesome and emotional
😭😭😭😭
😭
and we saw that in the precap
daksh ka dil poori tarike se toot gaya hai
😲😭😭
😭
daksh ki haalat mujhse dekha nahi jaata😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
it was so emotional and realistic
😭😭😭😭😭

guys do you agree with me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Same here!!!>...
I just missed on the epi.coz I was unaware of the timings!>..*sigh*...but nevertheless,I'll catch up with it at night|!!...

All said and done,I'm feeling really bad for him!!!...hayeee...I love him sooo much tht I couldn't afford to see him in such pain...esp.the precap..I cud actually feel my teary eyes...Though,I'm bad at crying,lol...so din' cry...bechaara...Now,he won't confess to her!!!...

But did ya notice how he was angry rather than being sad...I'm sure we're gonna witness nther obsessed lover,here..*sigh*...cn u imagine..ufff...
nancysa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no he wont be obsessive lover...he will rather keep quiet and suffer all the pain himself...naina should realise her love soon
swtash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya you are right...i am feeling sooo bad for daksh😭😭 poor daksh...i cant see him like this...jus hoping tht naina refuses abhi;s proporsal
storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wonder if he is gna be angry 2wards abhi and naina, or giv them the silent treatment,
he is angry does that mean naina said yes.
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah,he might not be the obsessive lover;but I want him to be like one.Today's epi.shows how desperate was he to confess his love-the way he runs and fights,tht was soo unlike him.He has definitely changed.And I would rather prefer him to be an obsessive love than to give silent treatments-we've had enough of the silence.It's high-time he speaks and gets his girl back~!...
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aweshome_moi-

Yeah,he might not be the obsessive lover;but I want him to be like one.Today's epi.shows how desperate was he to confess his love-the way he runs and fights,tht was soo unlike him.He has definitely changed.And I would rather prefer him to be an obsessive love than to give silent treatments-we've had enough of the silence.It's high-time he speaks and gets his girl back~!...

Agree with you whole heartedly! Go Daksh and fight to get ur girl back from the stupid cartoon known as Abhi who is trying to steal ur girl! Show him you mean business! ;) Im sorry but ive never like Abhi since he has come in. Too much of an interference! 

Go Daksh go get your girl and show her your her prince!πŸ˜‰
smiley19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just watched the episode, and omg, i felt so bad for Daksh!!!!! I hope someone sees the effort he made for her. He needs to say something and soon! He needs to fight for her, there is no way she has any feelings towards abhi, she hardly knows him. I have a feeling he will avoid Abhi and Naina now and she will want to know why, maybe he will admit his love to her then. Can't wait to see what happens this week, i am just loving this show!
Yaaa M Sooo Agree Wid U ...Halat Belqol B Nai Dekhi Jati ..Seriouslyyy ...:((