Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vrushika

hey i just love it
plz add me to ur pm list plz
and ya do update soon

thanks vrushika...glad u likd it
Originally posted by zigzagway_sadi

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#990033" size="4">Read all the parts...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#990033" size="4"></em></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#990033" size="4">the story is just awesome...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#990033" size="4">Loved alll the characters</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#990033" size="4"></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#990033" size="4">Plz doadd me to ur pm List</a></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#990033" size="4"></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#990033" size="4">And Do continue Soon!!!</font>

<a href="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNman000">

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#990033" size="4"><em></font>

heya thanks for the luvly comment...glad u liked it...=)
Hi guys...i am back with another part...really sorry for the late update...was really busy...but from will try to update soon...please forgive me for my mistakes...and without much ado...here you goo..

Chapter 4..a bit from the past..

Hwas a stunned as when she read that news...she still remembers that front page which had P and Sanjana's photo...and the headline was..."P Juneja Got His Girl..''  only she knows How difficult it was for her to read  the whole thing...she felt betrayed...that was the day when Heer's life lost colours and right now it felt that everything got colours back...or just got a bit more colourful...Whatever..She was really happy...Her soul was happy...Her heart smiled...and her lips reflected that smile..."Heer..." Said Harman...which bought Heer back to reality...Heer smiled and shook her head..."What happened..." Harman asked a bit taken aback by her reaction...Kuldi and Sanjana passed knowing smiles..."rrmm nothing...woh i read in some magazine that sanju and P.."  Heer said trying hard to hide her excitement.."Ohh that...you know these media people right...they just make News out of nothing...and god i can't believe this that you thought me and Prem are actually married..." Sanju said out of disbelief... "Ahh cut it guys...PB will be joining us for dinner right..."Preet asked...'ohh i love you preet...Ohh god please...i hope he is coming..."Heer prayed inwardly..."Yes dear...he will be here soon..."Gsyatri said...Heer's heart jumped..'thankyou God...' auntie can i take a tour of the house...its been really long na..." Heer said..."sure you can...its your house..."

FLASHBACK

After that first meeting Prem Heer got along really well..They started enjoying each other's company..Heer came to know that Prem Had an amazing sense of humour and is really passionate about his business.. And his family is everything for him...and Prem came to know that His a really nice and bubbly girl..She is not a spoilt brat as he thought her to be..she is moody and temperamental..but if you are in good terms with her then she can even die for you...and one more thing "annoy her at your own risk"...Heer decided to take him to the club when his work got finished...Prem agreed instantly..Because it was his last night in London...he was not sure when he will meet her again...

"HEEERRR..." Prem roared on top of his lungs...it's been almost half an hour..He was waiting for Heer to come down so that they can leave..'Gaah why in Hell these girls take forever to get ready.."  Thought Prem Did i tell you that HE HATED WAITNG..."Coming Prem...Just give me two minutes..." That was it he had been listening to that"just two minutes.." shit since half an hour He let out an open mouth sigh in a try to blow his anger out ...He really didn't want to end his trip on a bad note...He rushed to Heer's room but before he could open the door of her room...it opened itself...and an angel appeared.."Prem sometimes na..you act like Dad...God why on earth i decided to go with you...you didn't let me get ready in peace.." Heer was going on and on..and Prem that dude was so lost in starting at the gorgeous angel dressed in black..that he didn't even got a word...'God she is hot...' he thought and got a gut punch..."oww..." Prem cried and caressed his gut...'you deserve that dude...'  "What oww...Do you think am a psycho talking to myself..." Heer said and shook her head her left hand was resting on her hip..."What the Fish...this is what i get for waiting for you since forever...if you are not forgetting Ms.Maan we planned to go there tonight not tomorrow..." said Prem he was now angry on himself...how could someone had such a control over his emotions...till now no one ever was able to calm him down..When he is angry...and just one look at this girl...and He even forgot himself...He controlled the urge of running his hand in his hair...which were perfectly gelled..."Jeez Prem...i pity your girlfriends..." Heer pushed him gently and marched downstairs..."Hey what do you mean by that..." Prem exclaimed...and ran towards her..."huh...forget it..!" Heer said throwing her hand in air..They walked towards the car "i am not driving..." heer announced...Prem moved towards the driver's side..."By the Way...you are looking quite handsome today..." Heer said throwing the car keys towards him.."Catch it.." Prem was gobsmacked by her boldness..."Heer Do you know...you actually praised me just now..." Prem said trying to act shocked...his hands were resting on Cars top "Well Duh!! Prem..." Heer retorted Prem chuckled and got in...

"You are looking gorgeous Heer..." Prem said in a try to fill the silence with sound..."Well Mr. Prem...should i take that a s complement or you just said that because I..." Heer replied smiling... really meant that.." Prem said with a dreamy expression...Heer's cheeks turned pink...Prem smiled...she turned on the stereo...her favourite song was playing... When Prem found that this is her favourite song..he laughed really hard...He was amazed...this girl is really complicated...She is like an old Indian movie wrapped in some new Hollywood movie CD pack...She is a bombshell from outside but a typical Indian girl from inside...He asked her like 100 times 'Are you sure this is your favourite song..' just to irritate her.. And Heer being hot-headed smacked his head with her mobile phone...trust me that was a really a hard hit...that can be judged by big bump Prem got on his forehead...that was the height of wickedness...

As the song started...Both of them looked at each other fall about laughing remembering that event...and started singing along with the song..." DIL KYUN YEH MERAAA SHOR KARAY...IDHAR NAHIN...UDHAR NAHIN...TERI ORE CHALAY...hahahaha" ..."Prem i am really sorry for that...I got little angry..." Heer said with her ever so cute pout...little did she know that..If she want something from Prem all she have to do is make this innocent face plus that cute little pout, and its done...Prem had an awww expression on his face "Little...you gotta be kidding me...and you have already said sorry like thousands of time of that..You are still not tired...but trust me i am TIRED of saying It's Okay..sooo phuleeexx" both sniggered ...

Later that night both of them had loads of fun...Heer introduced Prem to her friends...almost all of them were Indians...all of them are really sweet and funny...Prem felt like he is friends with them since ages...they laughed..Danced and partied hard...

An Year Later

Prem and Heer were best of buddies by now...they talked to each other online and share their worries and happenings in life...Heer got to know Preet too and found he is just like her insane friends...Heer's father decided to shift to India as Heer's studies got finished...at first she gave a tough time to her Dad. She didn't want to go there..She wanted to pursue her career in fashion designing...she can't risk he dream...but Prem made her understand that there are a lot of opportunities in India too...after a lot of discussions...fights..and thinking her head off...she finally said YES...but put on a condition that if she will not feel India right to start of her career she is free to move back and do anything she want...Her dad agreed...and here they were standing at the Mumbai Airport waiting for their luggage...She was confused weather she took the right decision...but when they landed that worry replaced the happiness of meeting Prem and Preet...and the Juneja pariwaar...they will be staying with the Juenja's as insisted...'How sweet of them..' thought Heer...

After collecting their luggage they came out...Heer scanned the area to see where those god for nothing juneja brothers are...just then she felt a hand on her shoulder as soon as she turned...she was embraced in a tight hug..."Ahhh Preeett...Finaalllyy..." they broke apart Preet touched Balraaj's feet and hugged him..."Yess finally...we are actually meeting each other...soo good to see you yaar." Preeet exclaimed in excitement and was holding her hands..."same here...well where's Senior Juneja...?" She looked around in a try to find him...she was dying to see him in person after soo long... "Ohh shoot..." Preet took out her mobile phone and dialled Prem's number... "Actually we split...in different directions to find you guys..." informed Preet "Uhh..Hello PB...got them...yeah...i am taking them towards the car...meet you there...bye..." they headed towards the car...

The moment Preet informed Prem about them...he literally flied towards the car...thank God he reached there before them he leaned on to his car to get hold of his Breath...Boy he would have ran like that in his high school Race He would have never lost it...He ran his hand through his Hair...he laughed at himself...and passed his hand through his hair once again...he heard some faint sounds of talking and laughing...He recognised Here's voice in an instant...He smiled...his heart starts thumping and smile grew wider as He saw her...He was still leaning on his car just staring at her...she was laughing with his joker brother..He said something and got a slap on his head...and they laughed again...Prem was admiring her with his eyes...she looked beautiful...Her hair open...and a bit messy giving a real cute look ...Her eyes still soo beautiful...but tired the kajal in her eyes almost died...and it seemed like she rubbed her eyes several times...he then came to know where her kajal had gone...It was roughly smudged around her eyes giving them a soft outline...and Her lips OMG...at the thought of her lips his heart jumped in his throat...He didn't know when Preet came and stood right in front of him...He waved his hand in front of Prem to bring him back to the real world... Prem jerked and shook his head to shake the wild thoughts out of his mind...

He moved towards Balraj..touched his feet...and balraaj gave him his blessings along with a tight hug..."How are you uncle..." asked Prem  "I am Perfectly fine..Son.." He then looked at Heer who was staring at him with a weird expression...Head to toe...toe to head...Her eyes and nose stretched upwards  ..."What!!??" Prem said trying to figure out the reason behind that..."Eww Eww Eww Juneja...What happen to you.." She said with the same 'disgusting' expression on her face...  "What's wrong with mee..."..."You are looking freaking skinny dude..." Said Heer...Prem shook his head and heaved a sigh "HUH...Well Hi..Welcome to India..."  Heer smiled and jumped to hug him...Leaving Prem shocked...Why he is feeling soo strange...His heartbeat increased..His mind ceased...it was not like he was hugging someone for the first time...but THIS felt different...When Prem was figuring out what exactly he was feeling...Heer realised He didn't hugged him back...She thought he must be acting angry for that stupid joke of her...but she was not joking seriously...He was looking really skinny...he have lost weight like anything...she liked that chubby Prem...and this one seriously eww..."Hey common Juneja...i was just joking okay.."  Prem who was just staring at her...expressionless "Uhh ...umm it's okay... (he thanked God she didn't get what exactly he was thinking..He flashed his million dollar smile) how's you..? "   "Well better than you i think...God Prem what you have done to yourself..." Heer asked her eyes a bit wide Prem smiled at her concern... he knew it was just a friendly one..But still it felt really nice "Nothing yaaa...Work and all..." said prem tilting his head a bit and then shaking his head..Shrugging his shoulders kay if you guys are done then shall we leave...yaa You guys have some plan of spending the night at the Airport paking lot.." All of them laughed and headed home...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

PRECAP:- Prem Heer masti plus romance...Ash's Shaadi...and hugama...

its quite short...i know...romise to give you a long one soon..

Edited by hifx - 12 years ago
Great update…. Loved the part…

Loved the Premeer interactions…So prem and sanjana are not married... happy that gheer came to know about that soon...
Talking of the flashback... prem and heer were best buddies... and prem already had started falling for heer.. its just so awesome...
Eagerly waiting for next part…
Thanks for the pm…

DO CONTINUE SUPER DUPER SOON!!!!
Edited by zigzagway_sadi - 12 years ago
awsum update..!!
luved it..!!
So Heer Prem is urs only! no need 2 worry..!!
want 2 noe hw did they separate?
Precap seems interestin..!! wa8in..!
do update soon a lng part...plz.plz.plz.plz.!!!
n thnx for d pm dear..!! :-)
wil b wa8in for  nxt update!
awesomeee lovely part waitinggg for next asap.
nice update...
waiting to know more abt the past...

loved ittt👏!!!

premeer was cuteee😳!!!

eagerly waiting for thr precap...update soon!!!

awsum,too good,vry nice part.
luv the premeer past scenes.
update soon and thanks fr the pm.😊
hey hey hey i mreally sry
coz i knw i have replied late

that's all ma modem's fault
coz that ws nt working

any ways frgt abt that nw

first of all thanks fr adding me to ur pm list

nw 
abt the update
it was a fab update..
loved it totally..
wow hmm.. heer jealous..
that's gr8
really juneja family has a big heart..
whn i had first started to read the ff and acc to heer's thghts
prem married to sanju
i gt a herat attack
here.. i cld nt beleive 
late finaaly the confusion ws cleared

hmm.. prem single ready 2 mingle...
that's gr.. i'm also there.. 
as a sis

any ways that was a awsum update,...
u kept us waiting fr long..
cheating na????
and thank god sanju is harman's wife..
i thght she wld create some probs btwn 
prem and heer
first i felt like
killing prem fr marrying sanju nw..
no yaar
u knw smties u gv heart attacks...

and this media as if no other work is there...
she hopeless

i could have imagined heer's face gvng reactions
she must b literally hating sanju
and prem is cmng fr dinner
heer ke man me laddu futa 
waiting fr it
do update soon

gr8 update
thanks fr the pm
but plz update soon
plz
plz