Premeer FF *M3ant To B3* Chap.4 Pg 14 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
just read ur FF.that was wonderfull.can't wait to see what happend next. please countinue.😊
ur stry is very nice.wonder why prem married to sanjana.😕i guess, heer misunderstood prem. please countinue.😊
wa8in..!!
plz
plz
plz
update..!
Just stumbled upon this FF...sounds very interesting...liked the first two chapters.

I do hope you continue 😃

Please add me to the PM list.  Thanks.
nice update, I hope the misunderstanding about prem's marriage would be cleared soon...
and please update soon ...
please update its a vry nice stry.
Hey Guys..i thought noone liked this FF so was not prepared for the next update...well thanks for ur beautiful comments will rely soon!!.. i will update tmrw or tonight...be patient
thnku so much..!!
wil b wa8in!!
Edited by shahrukh_divya - 12 years ago
ok will be waiting.thanks.and ya!coungrates me,my couisn sister HAFSA is also coming back home tonight from her granny's house.and i am so happy 🤗
please add me in ur pm list.😊

i am sorry for the late update..Her is the next installment..hope you all will like it...and havent rechecked it soo sorry for the mistakes..

Heer  turned around just to get lost in those deep Brown eyes…'He is hot' She  thought…his broad chest just like Salman Khan..Perfectly toned body..the T-shirt he was wearing was hugging his body like a second skin his arms Oh My God his arms…and most of all he is Taller than her…  "If you are done checking me out then shall we Leave??" His deep intense bought her back on earth…Her eyes widened   Heer shook her head and cursed herself for even thinking of him like that he is just a mere stranger and She is drooling over him She wanted to answer back but she was in no mood to argue with anyone right then… Heer just huffed and started walking towards her car…Prem Grinned and followed her….

The car journey to the Maans House was a silent affair….after 20 minutes of drive Prem asked just to break the silence "when we will reach Home??"   "Just! Minutes more.." Heer said …concentrating on the path….Prem rolled his eyes and his hands reached the stereo…just when he switched it on…____________ started playing in loud volume  the misic was piercing Heers ears  …Heer gave an angry look to him  and switched it off…."HUUUFF my ears.. Holy Cow man!!  Do You really had to do that…" a frustrated Heer said.'WHOA  I thought she is calm…".  Thought Prem "What Did I Do?? How in hell I am supposed to know that the volume of your damn stereo will be this freaking high….."  Prem said in try to tease her Didn't he say that he just love the look on her face when she is angry..and esp her nose…?? NO..well then never mind now you know… "Well  Juneja…this is my car and now don't ya dare touch anything…!" Heer warned him Prem grinned again which irritated heer more "and just stop grinning…you look like a fool outta some mental asylum…just smiling at nothing.."  Prems grin widened "First my name is Prem…2nd you are touchy  ...and 3rd I am getting bored.." and Lastly 'I am loving pushing you buttons.." Heer groaned "Look..I am in no mood to talk to you..and just stop blabbering like an idiot,,before I say something I may regret …and if you are getting bored than this is not my f**king problem…and now don't dare say a word or you will be kicked outta my car….and I mean it.." Heer said in one breath… She is really not what she looks like…. Not at all..

PRESENT

She is surely not what she looks like….She is selfish… egotistical woman who just loves herself and don't care about others emotions..All these years Prem just tried to hate her for what she had done to him and esp with Bade Papa (Balraaj)..till now he just can't look into Prems eyes hust because of what his daughter had done with him…. But Prem Failed miserably and just one look of hers..and He just always forget the complains…and Prem hated himself for that….and now he have to keep himself under control as she is coming on dinner and his mother wants him to be there…the thought of his mother bought a smile on his face.. She knew her heart and She knows that Prem still loves Heer….Prem made an excuse that he had a meeting and cannot be at the dinner but..His mother's words were still ringing in his head "You still love her..Don't you Prem??" and Prem just denied but Gaitri knew that he is lying …"okay then.. if this is soo.. then I want you to home by dinner tomorrow…only then I will believe that you have moved on and put her out of your mind " Prem sighed and drifted to sleep…

Heer parked her car at the Maans house Parking lot….sorr correction Maans and Juneja house It was her house in which she grew up soo many memories came rushing to her ….the memories with her Father Her MOTHER and some memories with Prem…and here she is again…Heer nervously Sighed…and collected herself to get out of the car…she picked up the flowers ,she bought for Gayetri, and the Gajar Ka Halwa she made….'Prem's Favorite' she thought 'and my favorite too'… though she was not sure if he will be there for dinner or not…how badly she wished He was also in Canada with her Dad and Lalit uncle for that stupid meeting… so she will be able to talk to the other Family members openly about her problem…She sighed..closed her eyes and Tington…she ranged the bell...Harman, Prem's first cousin opened the door  "Oh My God HEER!!! " He just hugged her… after letting go of her.. he added "Hi…how are you???".."hello Harman..I am Perfectly fine..and you??" …Harman just smiled and said "As Handsome as ever…cant you see" Heer let out a small laugh "Yeah Yeah!!!!  haha"  He took her in everything was changed…her house looked soo different yet soo beautiful as ever… She saw Preet in the living room lying on the sofa and playing Game on his mobile Phone…. "Who is it H-Man..."Said Preet without looking up from the phone… Heer giggled and thought "mein to sudhar gai..par yeh.."  And said "Its Me Preet!!! "  Preet quickly looked up..shocked and in the second moment Heer was in his arms…"I realy missed you soo much Heer…." This was it..She cried and hugged him tight…"I missed you too Preet.." yes after Prem He was the one she missed soo much..she missed partying with him…she missed watching movies with him…she missed his stupid little pranks and jokes…she missed sharing her worries with him…He always use to cheer her up..whenever she was in a bad mood…Preet broke the hug and said "Heyy…stop crying like a girl.." Heer chuckled "I am a girl idiot…" said heer wiping her tears…"Ohh Realy since when?? " ... "Haha I hate you…." …."Hey Heer.." Veera came and embraced her in a bear hug…"Hi Heer…"she heard someone say and received a hug with a huge fake smile… and a lump formed in her throat instantly Hearing that certain someone…