Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Premeer FF *M3ant To B3* Chap.4 Pg 14

hifx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello guys i am Hafsa...and i am a big Premeer fan like you all...i have this idea in mind so just thought of sharing it with you all!! please forgive for my mistakes i knoe i am not a good writer soo please bear with me... soo here you gooo hope you all will like it and if yo want me to continue doo tell me and feel free to criticize...

Meant To Be'.

*Prologue*

A girl was walking in the shopping mall' oblivious of her surroundings'.she was on an important call. Suddenly she bumped into her life'Yes!! Her life her love Her everything'a tiny smile appeared on her cute lips'and then just puffed away. When she remembered that HE is not hers anymore'.HE is married now and he's sum1s else's life'..she felt dejected'.miserable and ashamed for whatever she have done with him and her family. His family!!!! And most significantly for What She Have done with HIM!! She never valued HIS LOVE and now that he is not hers '.she is feeling like just hugging him tightly and never let him go but she also knew that it was too late now she have no right on him!!

They were just staring at each other not knowing what to say and what to do..

On the other hand He was just staring at her with all the love he have for her. He forgot everything she was still as beautiful as she was 4 years ago'same almond shaped Brown eyes which speaks volumes even when she's quite'.Now also they were telling him that she was somewhere Happy to see him and then she looked depressed'and then she started looking at the floor and then looked at him after a minute as if she's saying sorry for whatever she had done!!! When He remembered what she had done!!!  He felt enraged'when he remembered all the pain'all sleepless nights that anger replaced love in his eyes '.Though He love him till now but He can never forget her for what she have done with him'with his family and most importantly With HER own Father!!! His jaw stiffened he felt like punishing her for that!!! He just HATE her for that!!!

Just When he was about to leave His sister came out of nowhere'" Mr.Prem you are right here'and there we were searching you all ove'.." When  she saw the lady right in front of her words fail to come out of her mouth''"Heerr!!!!" she sighed

"I think We should leave Kul Di everyone must be waiting for us!!!"Heer looked at him and He was looking sternly at Kul Di '.and the next moment Kulraaj jumped onto heer embraced in a tight hug!!!  "Heer'How are you??Where have you been'." Tears moulded in her eyes and in Heer's eyes too. They hugged each other again'.Heer closed her eyes not letting the tears come out of her eyes!! She relaxed herself and broke the hug gently!!!

Heer managed and smile and said!! " I am absolutely fine Kul Di!! What about you'." She said meekly " Ohh I  am perfect' !"

"Kul DIII..Shall we leave!!!!! " Kulraaj knew that Prem was trying to avoid the situation or Should I say HEER!!! But She know that how much her brother loves this lady'she have noo complaints with Heer!! Yes She was really angry with Her When she leaved Her brother but later understood her POV and took that as her immaturity!!  And forgave her!! So as her Family they all miss her soo much and love her dearly except Heer's Fahter and Her Brother Prem!!! Its not like they don't love her They do but they always show others that they hate her!! "I think We should leave Heer"

"Yeah!! I think I should also get going my friends will be waiting for me!! !" just when she was about to leave  Kulraaj called her again " Heer!! Ummm" A girl running towards Heer she was breathing heavily and said "You are Heer Maan Right.. I am Soniya I am your big Fan Mam I am studying Fashion designing and I want to be a biggg Fashion designer like you mam' I just love your dresses and the dresses in last movie of Katrina were Fab!! Esp Her bridal dress'and the one Rani wore at the red carpet of IIFA!! Was awesome'I want your autograph mam!!" Prem looked at that girl and then at Heer'He somewhere felt really proud of Heer!! And happy for her yhat she finally succeed and got what she wanted'.  "

Heer looked at Prem and Kul di and felt embarrassed and took the paper and pen from the girls hand and gave her an autograph " Thank you mam thank you so so much!!! " Heer smiled and the girl left with a huge smile on her face Heer turned towards Kuldi "Oyeee hoyee kyaa baat hai!! Haha I am realy happy for you Heer" Heer Smiled and said "thanks Kuldi'" Prem was just staring at her all the timeand Heer Was looking at everything except Prem!!  

"and yeah can I have your mobile number' ohh shit I forgot you are such a big fashion designer now..you don't have time for small people like us'lets go Prem" Kul Di said acting sad!! Heer giggled Prem's heart jumped!! "It's not like that Kul Di!! " She took her card form her bag and wrote Her mobile number on its back "Her you goo Dii"  Kuldi took the card  "hmmm card haannn!! Haha chal bye for now!! I am hoping to meet you soon you are here For''" '."Two months" Heer said "ohh great!! Soo will meet you soon!! Byee ! " Kulraaj exclaimed happily and they left!! " Heer was looking at Prem hoping that he will look back but he didn't"He not your Prem anymore Heer!!" Heer thought soo she left but just when she turned around he looked back just to catch another glimpse of Her lady love..!!  and they parted again but little did they knew that that this time they met to get separated but to make Prem-Heer PREMEER

waiting for you comments!!! 😊 

Edited by hifx - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
awesomeee lovely prologue start waitinggg for next
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
jst luved ur concept!!
its gonna rock!!
wanna c wht happens!! intro for was awsum!
rhtpkcm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it add me to your pm lsit plzzz
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey its gr8...continue soon
AMMI6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interstinggg one pleaseee continueee waitinggg
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i liked ur concept.plzz continue soon and add me to ur pm list.
sowmya18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
do continue soon...
pm me...
shirlys thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it plzzz add me to ur pm list
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
update soon!
n sorry forgot 2 mention! add me also 2 d m list if u hv!