Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

:How Much I Love You:(MESSAGE ON PAGE 122) (Page 84)

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
congo on 100 pages!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MissMinnie-

-MissMinnie- Senior Member
-MissMinnie-
-MissMinnie-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Thanks Dear. Its all because of you! And all the lvely readers and commenters!

Edited by -MissMinnie- - 04 July 2011 at 3:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Sheher...mIsHeZ.x.vrshn.

-MissMinnie-
-MissMinnie-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Chapter 23- 4th July 2011-
The opening of the new club Paradise Plaza went smoothy. Everyone had a fantastic time. Alot of people and couples stayed till late. In half an hour the owner of the club was going to have a extra celebration as the club made alot of success on the first day. Arohi and Rahul had been talking all evening they seemed to love each others company alot. Arjun would notice when Arohi and Rahul were talking then Rahul would stare at Arohi in a different way. The way Arjun normally stares at Arohi. Arjun had to do something and that to fast. A young girl on the dance floor kept on gesturing to Arjun to come onto the dance floor. Arjun ignored her a few times but then he went on. She was tall and beautiful but not as beautiful as Arohi. Arohi was stunning and everyone knew that if only she was with him tonight and not that Rahul!

'Ladies and gentlemen! Thank you all for coming to the opening of our new club Paradise Plaza. We did not expect it to do this well but hey! Please enjoy the extra celebration we've held for all our lovely couples. Help yourself to a drink and some food. Have a great time and do not leave without taking a hamper! Enjoy' Everyone cheered and helped themselves to some more drink and food. Arjun watched Arohi to see if she drank alochol. But she did not. That's what Arjun loved about Arohi even though all her friends and everyone around her drank she never even touched it. Arohi had felt under pressure the whole night. She would catch Arjun staring at her and when she did look at him he would quickly turn away. Tonight Arjun had something about him, something that was not really him. He was acting all weird and strange everytime she would laugh at something Rahul would say Arjun would go all red and stressed. What was up with him?

'So Aru what's new then? Tell me everything!' Arohi took the last bite of her sandwich and then gave Rahul a cheeky but cute smile. Rahul pointed at Arohi's lips and laughed 'Kya hua? What you laughing at?' Rahul leaned forward and used his thumb to remove the crumb which was on Arohi's lips 'This, it's all gone now' Arohi gave her lips another wipe just in case it was still there 'Thanks!' Rahul winked at Arohi and then excused himself to a phone call. Arohi stood watching the club. All the couples were having good time all were so lost in each others arm. If only it was the same with her. She was just about to turn around when she caught Arjun's eyes. He was staring right at her. As if he could see right through her. His eyes were angry they were expressing so much. Arohi wanted to move away but she couldn't there was something about him that she couldn't resist. 

Arjun saw Rahul on the phone and looking at him, Arjun knew that he was going to be a while. He walked over to Arohi still making eye contact with her. He put his arm around her waist but she was still lost in his eyes 'Arohi your looking beautiful would you want this dance?' Arohi nodded and Arjun took her hand and they went onto the dance floor. The music started playing:

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE DANCE!

'Woaaah Guys Arjun I know you love dancing with Arohi but come on!' Arjun let go of Arohi and walked out of the club. Arohi went back with Rahul 'Rahul listen I want to go home now would you drop me off?' Rahul did not know what was going on but he did find something a little strange. He would notice everytime Arohi would go with Arjun something would happen to her 'Yea sure let's go' He held Arohi's hand and lead her outside. Arjun was leaning against his car and was staring down at the floor. He heard Arohi and Rahul laughing and instantly looked up 'Come Aru sit' Rahul held the door opened for Arohi and Arohi got in smiling as she sat into the passenger seat. Rahul ran around and got into the drivers seat. He popped on his sealtbelt and gestured to Arohi to. They drove off and left Arjun standing there with mixed emotions. Arjun got home before Arohi. Romit was sleeping on the couch as usual 'Don't you have a bedroom Romit?' Arjun threw his jacket onto the floor and headed upstairs. Arohi would not home yet she was probably with her lover Rahul. Arjun took a shower and sat onto his bed with his laptop to finish of his work for office tommorow. He had just totally wasted his time at that Paradise Plaza but after all he did gain something, the deal.

Arjun heard the door bell ring. He walked down stairs and noticed that Romit was gone. He smiled to himself and went to see who was at the door. It was Arohi. She was in a state. Her hair was all messed up, she had scratches all over her neck and arms. Her lipstick and eye shadow was smeered all over hair face 'Stop right there Arohi!' Arjun trapped the door way with his arm 'Why this is my house isn't it?' Arjun firmed the grip on the door 'Not anymore your leaving this house right now' Arohi just did not know what to say 'What Arjun?' ''Yes you heard right your leaving this house I've packed your stuff I'll get them for you' Arjun moved away from the door and ran back upstairs. Arohi followed along 'Arjun no you cannot do this' Arjun grabbed Arohi's suitcase which were on the bed all ready and packed. He grabbed her arm and took her back downstairs 'That's it Arohi game over, out you go' Arohi started to cry 'Arjun I'm begging you what have I done you can't do this to me' Arjun pushed Arohi outside and locked the door behind him and went back upstairs. Arohi stood outside the door for 15 mins banging and screaming but Arjun did not open the door...

There you go guys that Chapter 23! Hoped you liked it. Please do comment!                                            

Edited by -MissMinnie- - 05 July 2011 at 6:00am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89sanki44karankritika27silverleavesMsFuzzybear69-anzaeram-sezojustpratichanni_starsalmankh1mIsHeZ.xsoni4eva...vibha...

-MissMinnie-
-MissMinnie-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrshn

me first!

Ha ha Lol Vrshn they is no update yet!
.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MissMinnie-

Originally posted by vrshn

me first!

Ha ha Lol Vrshn they is no update yet!

hey henna...this is a way of reserving the post for the comment Wink

-MissMinnie-

-MissMinnie-
-MissMinnie-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Haha Lol I understand how it works Lol! well Im going to have breakfast then later on Ill start chapter 23. you will love it!

Edited by -MissMinnie- - 04 July 2011 at 3:34am

.vrshn.

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MissMinnie-

Haha Lol I understand how it works Lol! well Im going to have breakfast then later on Ill start chapter 23. you will love it!

okay...now you are getting me excited...so be back quick!! 'em waiting for ya :D

-MissMinnie-

-MissMinnie-
-MissMinnie-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Haha lol I will do just be patient dear seen you soon!

.vrshn.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index