Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

:How Much I Love You:(MESSAGE ON PAGE 122) (Page 75)

-MissMinnie- Senior Member
-MissMinnie-
-MissMinnie-

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Sheher dear if you have a look on the first page it tells you the concept of the story its the same as Kmh 2 when Arjun forcefully marries Arohi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Sheher...Arjuhisis

arohi_arjun Goldie
arohi_arjun
arohi_arjun

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
second again
waiting

...Sheher... Goldie
...Sheher...
...Sheher...

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
ow i didn't saw it
sorry   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjuhisis

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
great minnie, update - waiting
-MissMinnie-
-MissMinnie-

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
x

Edited by -MissMinnie- - 02 July 2011 at 12:30pm
...Sheher... Goldie
...Sheher...
...Sheher...

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
okey   

.vrshn.Arjuhisis

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
finished reading it - please post the next bit

...Sheher....vrshn.

-MissMinnie-
-MissMinnie-

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Chapter 20- 2nd July 2011-
Arjun arrived early from the office. He entered the room hoping that Arohi would be in. He had to get this sorted out and he had the perfect idea in mind. He throw his jacket of and grabbed his towel and headed straight to the bathroom. Arohi walked inside the room looking Around she realised that Arjun was home. As soon as Arjun came out of the bathroom she went straight in without looking or saying anything to him. Arjun was wearing white vest and grey shorts. He grabbed the remote and flicked through the channels. Arohi took a long hot shower. She came out and Arjun couldnt get his eyes of her. She wore just a towel. Her hair was wet and she hung it to the side. She completely ignored Arjun. She sat on the other side of the bed and applied cream onto her legs, arms and shoulders. Arjun continued to stare. 'Arohi I need to talk to you' Arohi got up from the bed and reached for her comb and brushed her hair 'Arohi I said I need to talk to you stop ignoring me'Arohi still ignored him

'Arohi you cannot ignore me for to long' 'Really Arjun and what is i you want to alk to me about, dont you think you have done enough what next going to date someone to make me jealous? Going to make another deal with Dhondu? You've ruined my life and I don't think there's much more left of it, just get lost you two timer' With this Aroh headed back to he bathroom to get changed she slammed the door behind her 'Thats it Arohi your going to have to listen now' After 5 mintues Arohi walked back of the bathroom still wearing a towel she was just about to grab her nighting gown when Arjun grabbed her wrist 'What did you say Arohi? I've ruined your life? I'm a two timer?' 'Arjun just stop this okay' 'No Arohi I won't stop this youve said enough what the hell do you think I am Arohi?' Arohi struggled to get her wrist from Arjuns hand. He pulled her closer then pulled her arm around. He stood behind her still holding her wrist 'Arjun your hurting me let go' 'No Arohi your hurting me tongiht Ill show you what I can do'

He squeezed her arm tighter. Arohi moaned in pain 'Arjun its really hurting just let go of me' Arjun let Arohi go. Arohi had been crying she rubbed her wrist which was sore. Arohi walked away from Arjun but Arjun followed her 'Where you going Arohi I'm not done yet' 'Arjun youve gone mad just go away' He pushed her against the wall. He kissed her bare shoulder. Arohi grabbed her towel tight trying not to let it fall 'Arohi tonight I'll show you' 'Arjun what are you saying? Just back off okay Ill scream' 'Go ahead scream theres no one home remember. Just me and you' He reached for her lips and kissed her hard. He moved away and then reached for her lips again. Arohi just stood straight not kissing him back. He then moved awayand folded his arms across his chest and stood infront of her 'Arohi what's wrong?' She wiped her tear and brushed past Arjun. He pulled her back 'Come on Arohi' 'Arjun just stop it' 'Why Arohi come on lets do it' Arohi slapped Arjun across the face 'What he f*** do you think I am?' 

'Seriously Arjun what do you think I am?' 'So this hurts you?' Arohi ignored Arjuns commnent and ran to the bathroom. She came out dressed 'Answer me Arohi what do you think I am?' 'I dnt want to talk about it' 'No Arohi your going to have to' Arohi stood infront of her bed and walked over and stood infront of her 'Are we going to sort this out or not?' Arohi avoided eye contact with Arjun 'No were not there is nothing to sort out I'm feeling sleepy so I'm off to bed' 'Fine go to bed if we do not then we can never sort this out think about it Arohi' Arohi got into bed and put the covers on her face. Arjun walked out of the room grabbing his pillow and his laptop. Arohi heard the door bang and got up from the bed. Arohi felt bad she did not want to loose Arjun she had to talk to him. She walked out of the room. All the lights were on. First Arohi looked on the terrace for Arjun but he wasnt there. She then peeped in all the room upstairs. She went downstairs but he wasnt anywhere to be seen. 

'Arjun' Arohi screamed out loud 'Arjun where are you' Just then all the lights turned off! Arohi was scared 'Arjun this is not funny where are you?' Arohi was about to go down the stairs when she tripped but Arjun grabbed her by the waist 'Why you screaming the whole house down?' Arohi stared into Arjuns big brwon eyes she just wanted to stare into his eyes and get lost in them. 'Arohi what happened why were u screaming so loud?' Arjun put Arohi straight still with his hand on her waist 'Erm nothing just looking for you' Arjun gave a soft smile and then walked the rest of the stairs and stood at the bottom looking up at Arohi 'Me? And why is that?' Arohi walked down the stairs to and stood infront of him 'Just and why is it so dark Arjun?' Arjun chuckled he found Arohi to adorable she could'nt even lie properly 'Cos the fuse has gone come on Arohi even a little child could figure that out' Arohi slapped his arm hard 'Ouchh what was that for?' 'We do not need these stupid comments Arjun' 'So your stupid questions are fine and my comments are not' Arohi gave Arjun a shut up look 'Arjun do something' 'Me? What shall I do why you scared?' Arohi looked around the dark room and took a step closer to Arjun 'Eh me and scared you wish Arjun its just that you know'Arjun moved closer to Arjun now Arohi and Arjun were so close 'Just what Arohi? What do you want to do?' Arjun gave her a smile. 

'Arjun don't get any ideas now do something' Arjun chuckled then put his arm around her waist and pulled her forward 'Kya karo?' Arohi could'nt resist Arjun he was so damn hot not only here but no other girl could resist him 'Arjun kuch karna zaroori hai?' Arjun pulled her even closer and nodded. Arjun reached down for her lips and started kissing her Arohi started to kiss back. He kissed her harder Arohi moaned as Arjun deepned the kiss. Arohi pulled away 'What was that?' Arjun stared at Arohi as she pulled her hair away from her face 'Arohi you know exactly what it was' Arohi could not and did know what to say 'Arjun I' 'Arohi what you dont know what to say because you know I'm right I'm going to talk and your going to listen' Arohi walked away 'I'm not going to listen to a word your saying' Arjun stormed to Arohi and wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her 'Now your listening to me Wifey and you cannot go anywhere' 'Arjun let go now you idiot' 'No Arohi the more you struggle the tighter ill hold you' 

Arohi knew is she tried to escape Arjun would let her go she had no choice but to listen to him. Arjun felt Arohi relax into his arms 'Listen Arohi I know whatever I did was wrong but there was a big reason behind it, I dated Shefali but as you know it was not a real relationship Shefali forced me to date you so that I could win you back, thats all' Arohi looked at Arjun tears fell down her face 'and what abou Dhondu?' Arjun wiped her tears and pushed her hair back of her face 'What about Dhondu?' 'You know what I'm talking about Arjun what was that deal you did with Dhondu' Arjun walked awat from Arohi 'Sorry I've told what I could tell you' 'No you cannot do this to me Arjun tell me now 'Arohi I said I cannot tell you just leave it' 'Im your wife and and I have all the right to know' Arjun walked out of the house 'Arjun wait you cannot leave me like this ARJUNN!!' Arjun carried on walking. Arohi follwed him to the garden 'Arjun I said stop now and tell me' Arjun sat onto the bench and cupped his face. 

'Arohi stop pestering me and go away' Arohi jumped into the seat next to him 'Why should I get lost you said you were going to tell me the truth and youve left it' Arjun fell back onto the bench nd layed down 'Arjun you cannot go to sleep wake up you monster' Arohi shook Arjuns arm 'ARJUUNNN WAKE UP NOW!' Arjun pulled Arohi down by the arm 'Listen up Arohi Singhania I told you all I could now stop pestering me' He pushed her off and closed his eyes. Arohi started to sob 'Arjun you always do this' She got up and slowly walked back into the house. Arjun watched Arohi as she walked in crying 'Im sorry Arohi but I'm helpless' He leaned back and went to sleep with tears falling down his warm face. The next morning Arjun left office at normal time. He found Arohi up and doing yoga. He always loved to watch Arohi doing yoga. He peeked his head into his room and watched Arohi do her moves. She seemed so relax and calm. She kept focus on one stop and did not notice Arjun. He smiled taking in her beauty. 

He was just about to leave when he droppd the vase. 'Great!' He bent down to pick up the glass pieces. Arohi ran to the door and saw Arjun picking up the broken pieces she bent down and she offered to help 'Leave it Arohi I'll do it' 'Arjun I'll do i you'll cut your hand' 'I said leave it Arohi I can manage' Arohi got up and walked back into her room 'Oucchh!' She ran back outside Arjun had cut his finger 'Arjun I told you' She reached for his finger and wrapped a tissue around it then she took him inside the room and sat him on the bed. 'Arohi its fine Im getting late Ill be fine' 'No your not going anywhere let me look at it first' Arohi got the first aid box from the cupboard and sat to Arjun on the bed. She took out the dettol and some cotton wool 'Give me your finger Arjun' Arohi applied the dettol using the cotton wool. Arjun stared at Arohis face. She is so beautiful arjun thought to himself 'Is is hurting?' Arjun nodded not knowing what Arohi just said to him. She blew his finger and then bandaged it. 

'There you go all done' Arohi popped the first aid bck into the cupboard. Arjun sat on the bed looking at his finger smiling. Arohi grabbed her stuff and went to the bathroom. Arjun headed straight to the office. The day went slow. Arjun just stared at his finger and thinking about Arohi and Arohi was busy sorting herroom out. Arjun came an hour early from office. He went straight to his room and found Arohi on the terrace. He went over and she was sleeping on a chair. The wind was blowing on her face. He moved closer to get a better view. 'Your so pretty Arohi' He kissed her forehead and then took her inside the room. He pu her onto the bed bu she grabbed his arm 'Arjunn' She always talked in her sleep. With Arohi still holding on to him he managed to take his jacket of. He got into the bed and Arohi fell onto of him. He kissed her forehead again and switched of the light. Arohi slept on Arjun the whole night she would say his name and then I love you.

There you go guys! Chapter 20. Chapter 21 will be posted On Sunday 3rd July 2011. So Stay tuned till then enjoy the promo pictures!

Edited by -MissMinnie- - 04 July 2011 at 6:06am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89saku1122sezoMsFuzzybear69salmankh1justpratimIsHeZ.x...vibha...Arjuhisis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index