Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

:How Much I Love You:(MESSAGE ON PAGE 122) (Page 6)

-Ms.Minion- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie432

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Very nice,  Read both the chapters for the first time today..
Loved it.

Please include me in your list.

Cutie432

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
loved it dear.. was having exams so cdnt be ol frm pc ..bt i read it thru mob...its osamn plzz pm me too

Cutie432

Anupa28 Goldie
Anupa28
Anupa28

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
wonderful..keep on updating

Cutie432

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
bdw..wen's d next update?

Cutie432

Cutie432 Newbie
Cutie432
Cutie432

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Please Update Soon Henna

-MissMinnie-

-MissMinnie- Senior Member
-MissMinnie-
-MissMinnie-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

As I had promised before, Romantic scenes are included ;D Enjoy and please do not foget to hit the like button and most importantly Comment and give me feedback on what I should improve or what you want to see happening next.

Chapter Three: 16th May 2011

Lehra ke balkha ke tu, duniya bhula ke naach
Dhun koi gungunaale, gaale tu gaake naach
Rangeeniyon mein kho ja, peeke peelake naach
Mad bhare naino se tu, naina mila ke naach

Uff teri adaa, I like the way you move
Uff tera badan, I like to see you groove
Uff teri nazar, It says I wanna dance with you
ooo ooo
Uff teri adaa, I like the way you move
Uff tera badan, I like to see you groove
Uff teri nazar, It says I wanna dance with you
(Song from Karthik calling Karthik)

Everyone in the club was having a rocking time. Dhondu and Arohi were both dancing away on the dance floor, whilst Arjun was staring at them giving them both evils.
'Aru, he's looking at us' 
'Kya' Arohi screamed as the music was too loud and she was to busy sipping her drink. Dhondu repeated him self again but this time much louder ' I said wohh hume dekh raha hai, mujhe nahi par tume' Arohi did not understand or hear a word Dhondu was saying so she moved close to him giving her ear to his mouth, Arjun was squeezing his glass in his hand as he could not bear see Arohi with another man.
'Say it now Dhondz' Dhondu was just about to say when he got pushed by someone from behind and spilled Arohi's drink all over her dress.'Aaah, Dhondz tumne kya kiya' Arohi's pure white angelic dress was not white anymore it had beer stains all over. Arohi was mad at Dhondu and without looking at Dhondu she hurried to the washroom. 

Arohi was on her way to the washroom when suddenly a sudden force pulled her in by the waist. She felt a gasp of cold breeze on her face when she was pulled in. It took her a minute to catch her breath back and when she opened her eyes there standing in front of her with an angry face was no one other than Arjun Singhania! 'What was that for Arjun, you scared the hell out of me' Arjun did not saying anything and kept on staring at her face, such innocent eyes and smile he thought to himself but would Arohi do such a thing. 'Oi, monster mujhe chor do' Arjun gripped Arohi tighter they were both leaning against the wall, Arohi struggled to free herself but then Arjun spinned her around, this time Arohi was against the wall. Arjun had not said a word to Arohi all he did was just stare into a glistening eyes. He was stunned by how beautiful she was. Arohi felt uncomfortable but yet so comfortable, she felt so secure and protected whenever she was in Arjun's arm. Arjun was tempted, tempted to kiss her, he did not want to miss the chance so he leaned forward. Arohi grabbed hold of his waist and squeezed it tight. 'Arjun, kya.. What you doing, back off Arjun I'm warning you' Arohi was panicking Arjun was moving closer and closer to her. Arjun lowered his lips down to hers and kissed, Arohi slowly closed her eyes and staring kissing him back, as he was kissing her his hand moved down to her bare legs rubbing them up and down smoothly. Arohi still holding on to Arjun's waist moved him closer. Arohi moaned as Arjun kissed her passionately. After a few minutes Arjun moved his lips away he looked back at Arohi and gave her a sexy seductive smile. Arohi was out of breathe and she was still trying to work out what had happened just then. Arjun pulled Arohi by the waist of the wall and moved across the corridor still holding onto her waist. It was like a little dance. Arohi pushed Arjun's hands off her waist and started moving away. She leaned against the wall sliding to the other side. Arjun knew this game and he knew he would win. He crept fast to the wall blocking Arohi, he was now staining in front of Arohi with his both hands either side of her so she could not escape. Arohi pushed herself forward with all her force, Arjun pushed his whole body against hers and she fell back to the wall. Arjun lowered his hands and and wrapped them all around her body. He pulled her closer and was just about to kiss her again when he saw Dhondu hurrying up the stairs. Arohi had her eyes closed Arjun looked back at Arohi with disappointed and moved away and walked the other direction. Arohi opened her eyes and saw Dhondu in front of him. Was it a dream? Arohi thought to her self.
'Aru, kya hua tume teek hona?' Dhondu was sweating and out of breathe. Arohi ran her hands through her hair and down her face.'Huh uh, ya I'm perfectly fine, chalo' Arohi was still confused about what had happened, but in a way she loved it and wouldn't mind doing it again.

Meanwhile downstairs in the club house everyone was having a blast. Arjun had gone back to the bar and was drinking his all time favourite drink. Shefali, Romit, Billu, Sanchit and Simmi were all sitting around a table with their own drinks. 'Yaar, Arjun iss party mein?' Everyone turned to look at Shefali. 'Kya, yaar Arjun is looking so unhappy, use kya hua?' Shefali took a gulp of her orange juice. 'Guys, I have an idea to get Arohi and Arjun togrther in the party' Sanchit gave Shefali a sarcastic look 'Shefali you and a plan, yeah right' Shefali laughed along with Sanchit but then stopped. Shefali leaned forward and told all of them her plan. 'So shall we do it guys?' Everyone on the table looked at each other smiled and then nodded.

Dhondu was gone, he had something urgent to do. Arohi was all alone on the dance floor. She felt really embrassed because before she had Dhondu but now she was on the dance floor with some strangers. Arjun constantly stared at Arohi whilst taking another gulp of his drink. Arohi made herself look she was enjoying her self but really she was'nt. Just then a group of men gathered around Arohi. 'Oooh hello khidda soniye' A guy slightly taller than Arohi dark skinned danced around Arohi. Arjun now was not facing Arohi and was busy ordering another drink for himself. Two more men fairly build came and surrounded Arohi as well. Arjun was still had his back towards Arohi when he Shefali saw that Arohi was in trouble. 'Hey, guys look Aru' Shefali pointed towards Arohi and got up from her seat and ran to Arjun. 'Arjun, listen Arohi' Arjun put his hands on his lips and ignored Shefali. Shefali tried again, this time Arjun turned around and saw Arohi was surrounded by five men and the men were touching her all over. He face turned bright red and smashed his glass to the floor. 'Arohi!' Everyone turned to look at Arjun.

I know this one is short but I have posted it a day ealier. They you go guys. Enjoy and do not forget to comment ;D

Edited by -MissMinnie- - 07 June 2011 at 11:52am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie432sanki44khadija-kmhsezo-anzaeram-MrsCrosby87hansasmaMsFuzzybear69sar786piamistsilverleaves...Sheher...-sia-justpratirasika_DS..anshita..mIsHeZ.x.vrshn.lara3110...vibha...Mrs-KaranKundra.Dulcetmoonkmh

moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Nice update as expectd.bt why arohi is hiding arjun in 4nt of dhond? I hate dis dhond.

Cutie432

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index