Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

:How Much I Love You:(MESSAGE ON PAGE 122) (Page 2)

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
hyyy add me 2 ur pm list!!!!
waitin 4 the update!!! :)

-MissMinnie- Senior Member
-MissMinnie-
-MissMinnie-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Thank you all for the PM requests and the comments. Here it goes Enjoy ;)
Bold: Dialouges
Chapter One: 15th May 

It was Saturday morning and everyone in the Singhania house had gone out shopping for tonights party. Arohi was home all alone and decided to have a bath and freshen her self up. Just as she was going to enter the bathroom the door bell rang. 
'Ding Dong'
Who could it be at this time, Arohi thought to herself. The door bell rang again
'Ding, Dong, Ding Dong' 
Arohi rushed down the stairs.
'Im coming, I'm coming' 
Arohi reached her hands forward to grap the door handle when Arjun pushed the door letting himself in.
'Ouch!' Arohi screamed as she gave Arjun a dirty look. 
'Kya?' Arjun replied as he made his way to the kitchen. 
'Tum yahan kya kara rahe ho?' Arohi asked as she walked towards Arjun. 
Arjun looked towards Arohi and then back down whilst texting on his phone 'Ye mera ghar hai, I can come whenever I feel like it, Now if you exuse me I have an important phone call to make' 
Arjun turned and started walking towards the stairs. It was already late and Arohi still was not ready. Arohi ran back upstais and headed straight back to the bathroom. Arohi spent 20 mintues inside the bathroom normally she was inside the bathroom for hours, But she had no time to loose as she was going to meet Dhondu after a year.
Just then Arjun walked inside the room to fetch his jacket as he was going back out. He grabbed his brown leather jacket whilst he was still talking to a client on the phone. Arjun walked back out of the room and stopped just outside the room to put his jacket on. Just then his world turned upside down. He could'nt help but to stare and his eyes could stare forever. She look so hot and gorgeous. Arohi had just come out of the bathroom. Her hair was wet and fell to the side. She had draped a white towel leaving her shoulders and legs bare.
Arohi then walked towards the cupboard and was searching for something nice to wear. Arjun was still stading they staring. Arohi was just about to turn when she caught a glimpse of Arjun and turned back. Breathing heavliy she gathered all her fears and turned back around and walked towards Arjun. Arjun still staring, put a soft smile on his face. Arohi was just about to close the door when Arjun pulled her by the waist and held her close. Arohi was in shock.
'Arjun what are you doing? Let go of me now'
Arohi struggled as she tried setting herself free. Arjun placed his hands on her bare back, without saying anything he rubbed his nose against her soft skin.
'Seriously, Arjun let me go!' Arjun was just about to reach for her lips when there was a loud bang on the door...

Here You Go EveryOne. Enjoy Do Not Forget To Comment. Any More PM Requests? Then Say So. Next Chapter Will Be Updated After 2 Days ;)

Edited by -MissMinnie- - 07 June 2011 at 11:44am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraCutie432khadija-kmhsar786piamistsezoKudi_NextDoorsilverleaveshansasma-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69DASTAK..-sia-..Ananya..channi_starrasika_DS..anshita..mIsHeZ.xlara3110.vrshn....vibha...punam2712moonkmh

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
hey henna gr8 start..!! =)

can u pls add me 2 ur pm list

pls update soon.x
.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Liked It Very Much... Super Good Start.. Cont Soon And Pls Make The Parts Longer. I Understand When You Have No Time To Write.. But I Am Waiting For Your Update.. And Thanks For The PM :))
moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
What a gr8 kick start. Do update soon.
-MissMinnie- Senior Member
-MissMinnie-
-MissMinnie-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa.Arjuhiii

Liked It Very Much... Super Good Start.. Cont Soon And Pls Make The Parts Longer. I Understand When You Have No Time To Write.. But I Am Waiting For Your Update.. And Thanks For The PM :))

Promise, Next Chapter Will Be Longer & Better ;) 
silverleaves Senior Member
silverleaves
silverleaves

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Great startSmile

Update soon and pm pleaseSmile
princess_nabz Senior Member
princess_nabz
princess_nabz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
pm me ta n plz tumhe arjuhi ki kasam romantic banana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index