Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

:How Much I Love You:(MESSAGE ON PAGE 122) (Page 18)

...Sheher... Goldie
...Sheher...
...Sheher...

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged

plz update soon

-MissMinnie- Senior Member
-MissMinnie-
-MissMinnie-

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Sorry Guys I Have Been So Busy Lately. But Now I'm Back. I'm Working On The Update Now, So You'll Have To Be Very Patient!

Edited by -MissMinnie- - 02 June 2011 at 8:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-salmankh1...Sheher...-Awantika-.vrshn.aparna4karanika

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
sure sweets we ll be w8ing ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MissMinnie-

-Ms.Minion- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-MissMinnie-
-MissMinnie-

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
My Computer doesnt seem to be working therefore Im going to be updating from my phone. My phone has a qwerty pad so I can type fast. I Promise You will love this update ;-)

.vrshn.

-Ms.Minion- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.vrshn.

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
i'm going to read all your previous updates till you update now!
-MissMinnie-
-MissMinnie-

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Sorry Guys! I Have been so busy lately catching up with college work, But now I'm back. Hope you enjoy this chapter and do not forget to give your comments and feedback Enjoy! I know some people have read this but Ive put it together now!

Chapter Seven- 2nd June 2011
Arohi was running down the stairs and missed a step and falls, luckliy Arjun grabs and saves her. Arohi still has her eyes close and slowly opens them she finds Arjun standing infront of her. Arjuns hands were still on Arohi's waist and he pulls her closer to him. He then rubs his face against hers, Arohi feels shivers all over her body she grabs the railing tight and tries to act normal and that Arjun being around her made no difference to her. Arjun pulls Arohi more closer and squeezes her bare waist he rubs his hands onto her soft skin. Arjun without Arohi knowing slowly opens her side bag and drops in her she was looking for earlier.

Arohi slowly opens her eyes praying that Arjun had gone. She opened her eyes and there was no sign of Arjun. Arohi rushed back to her car and was gutted that everyone had gone maybe if she had not drank so much then maybe she would not have slept till late and maybe her freinds could have waited for her. She slammed the car with her hand the tyre was flat too. Arohi was having the worst day ever. She sat onto the bench and put her hands into her face. Then she started thinking everyone has left except Arjun.. Why is Arjun still here? Maybe he might be waiting for me? No not that cannot be possible. He hates me, doesnt he? All these strange thoughts were rushing through Arohis head. She headed back upto her hotel room and stood gazing out of the window when she heard the door bang. She turned around instantly and saw Arjun talking to someone on the phone. He gave Arohi the look and boucned onto the bed leaning his head on the bed.Arohi was shocked first he had the guts to break my heart & now he was in her room.

Arjun seemed to pay no attention at all to Arohi. Arohi was confused what was he doing here. Arjun found his nails more interesting than Arohi. He was chattering away to a client on the phone and was planning an important meeting tonight for a buisness deal. Arjun was not paying any attention to Arohi fine. Arohi had something in mind that once he had seen her he will loose control. With that Arohi stormed out of the room. Arjun had fixed a dinner date with his old freinds and had a buisness deal planned if he was going to get the deal then he was going to throw a big party to celebrate. Arjun headed to the bathroom and took a quick cold shower. He then put on his best black shirtand added black trousers to. He picked up his phone, car keys and wallet and headed straight to the beach. It was already dark outside and the beach was full. Loud music was playing, there were colourful lighteverywhere and awesome food was being served. Im going to have a fab time Arjun thought to hinself. Only if Arohi ws here. 

Everyone was enjoying themselves. Arjun found his clients and sat down and started the deal. 20 mins went past and everything was going so smoothly Arjun had a big feeling that he was going to win the deal. Five mins later Arjun got the deal. Arjun was so delighted this deal meant alot for Arjun and finallly he did it. It was time to celebrate. Arjun made an annoucement and also told everyone that the drinks were on him. With that the music got louder and the party started. Arjun sat on the beach gazing up into the moon lit. He has never felt so happy before. He wanted Arohi so bad he would do anythihg. Tears started forming in Arjuns eyes and he pushed them back he had to be strong. Just then he felt a hand on his shoulder 'Hey dude, whats up? Congrats yaar on your deal!' it was Arjun best freind Jay.Jay was Arjuns best freind since forver he was always there for Arjun and treated Arjun as a older brother. Arjun nodded and gave Jay a smile. Just then Jay leapt up 'Woaa shes hot' Ooh man Arjun check her out'.

Arjun eyes grew wider. Jay sat back down beside Arjun and placed his hand on his face. He was amazed by her beauty. 'Yaar Arjun woh.. Gosh shes beautiful' Arjun had his mouth opened and couldnt help but to keep on staring. She had never looked so sexy ever. Yes she had but never this sexy. 'Arjun sun naa' Jay wobbled Arjun and Arjun came back to his senses. 'kya, kya hua??' Arjun sat up straight and took a gulp of his drink. Arjun gave Jay aweird look and turned his face away. ' fine Arjun Im off' with that Jay made his way to the gorgeous lady. Jay held his hand on to the beautiful woman 'Hey, kaise ho tum? 'The lady was no one other than Arohi. Arohi was Wearing a off shoulder black top which left her shoulders and belly bare,she had a long green and red skirt which was drapped on her waist. Her hair was slightly wet and scruffy. She added chunky bangles to finish the look.Her makeup was hot n seductive she had smoky black eye shadow red lipstick. Arohigave Jay a soft smile. Arjun had his eyes fixed on them. 

Jay gave Arohi a seductive smile and started the conversation. Arjun could tell that Jay was flirting with Arohi and he had to do something about it, but what. Arjun had it he had to tell Jay the truth he had to tell who Arohi was too him and how much he loved her. Arjun gave Jay a text and watched Jay and Arohi closely. Jay felt his phone vibrate and went for his pocket. After reading the text he exused himself and sad to Arohi that he would be back. He charged forcefully towards Arjun and let himself fall next to Arjun 'Kya hai Arjun?? Kyun spoil kar rahe ho?' Arjun had to tell Jay the truth Arohi was his and only his. 'Jay... Look woh larki jo tume hot lagti hai' Jay moved closer to Arjun and payed more attention. 'I love her, shes my love and my wife and I need to win her back' Jay looked shocked then smiled. 'thats it?' Arjun was confused.'Thats it Arjun??' Ill help you win her back dont worry she'll be yours'Arjun was shocked and suprised at the same time.'Thanks your the bestest freind anyone could have.

Arjun and Jay had a plan in mind with that Arjun gave Jay some money and headed back to the hotel to freshen up. Jay and Arohi had been talking now for over two hours and Jay really loved Arohi's personality. Arjun is such a lucky man for having someone like Arohi. 'So Arohi are you single?' Arohi looked up at Jay and smiled.but gave him no answer 'So that means no' Arohi chuckled and gave Jay a soft push. Jay phone started ringing and he spoke to someone for a while. 'Arohi baby sorry I have to do something urgently, Ill be back why dont you wait for me in the lower beach near the shore?' With that Arohi nodded and informed Jay that was going to freshen up and she would meet him there. Jay had lied to Arohi it was Arjun on the phone and he was not coming back and at the beach was Arjun. Arjun and Arohi had to spend some time together, Jay had everything under control and he gave Arjun a ring 'Arjun, Arohi will be there' all the best'Jay smiled to hinself and headed to his hotel room. Arjun had to tak to Arohi he had to tell her how he felt.

PROMO-
No one is on the beach. Arohi is looking so beautiful and Arjun looses control. Arohi starts to cry and Arjun holds her close. Arohi asks Arjun why he did that to her and Arjun...

Edited by -MissMinnie- - 07 June 2011 at 11:57am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sanki44khadija-kmhsezo-anzaeram-hansasmaMsFuzzybear69justprati...Sheher...artalara3110.vrshn.mIsHeZ.x...vibha...moonkmh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index