:How Much I Love You:(MESSAGE ON PAGE 122) - Page 74

Posted: 12 years ago
hey hina its k lekin 2day is 8ths july...u mean 10th :P hehe

wil b waiting.x
no worries thanks for the updates. hope u have a grt time😛
hey minnee, thanks for the note - we will wait for the update - just remember u have promised us to make the update a very loving one - please keep up your promise
jst read all parts...cant bliv i missed so many chappy...all bcoz of some stupid probs in ma pc...
sry 4 commenting sooo late...bt, its amazing...m very happy dat d two r finally together bt yrrr...why dez misunderstandings alwaysss????????
rahul is d new haddi now :(
bt, amazingly written...superb dost...m luving it...thnx 4 all d updates n pms...tc :)
hey minnie,

this comment is just to remind u that today is sunday and that we are all waiting for chapter 27 - dont forget pls
Edited by Arjuhisis - 12 years ago
hi, heena.

finally caught up. you so had me when i was reading that chapter 25 was the last, that couldnt be. you couldnt end it there, but then as i continued you were just kidding. i'm glad.
thank you for all the pm's evan though havent been able to catch up, so quickly but you still sent them. thanks a lot.
 i loved how your ff had so many twist and turns. dont know where to start. glad that dhoondu finally gone, but a new kabooter plz dont make that rahul be a problem between them, they only just sorted things out. give some time before new twist.s. poor arjun he so madly in love.

ps: thanks again. promise wont fall behind this time.

saira
Today sunday... Where the update u promise... Edited by arohi_arjun - 12 years ago
minnee, today is monday - update please

Hey guys. Now I'm going to say something & I know that you all going to be mad at me. Well I have decided to finish this FF off! Well thats the bad news the good news is that I have started a new FF Called Itne Kareeb Aao. Now your all probably think what is this? Well I was thinking of adding my How Much I love you FF into My new FF! So I cannot do two FF it's too much hard work so I thought Ill start a new one! Please do not mind and let me know what you all think ;)

Request a pm if you want one ;)

Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago