:How Much I Love You:(MESSAGE ON PAGE 122) - Page 72

Posted: 12 years ago
2 chapter woohooo yaar watever u want to do just give a update today onwards becoz u made us w8 the whole yesterday plzzz update both if u can manage to give h] today if u can't den 1 chapter is f9 just want an update today
update both the looong chapters today iteself minnee & pm me pleaseEdited by Arjuhisis - 12 years ago
c'mon plzzz update minnie can u tell the tym atlest when r u goona update

Chapter 26- 6th July 2011-
Arjun was so glad that he got Arohi. He had been a long time to express his feelings to her but finally she was his all his. Arohi had slept in Arjun's arms all night. Arjun was woken up by the light of the sun. He turned his head slightly and saw Arohi sleeping right next to him. She looked so beautiful when she was sleeping. He did not want to wake her up she looked so relaxed. Arjun watched her closely as she smiled in her sleep. What was she dreaming about thought to himself. Maybe me and her? Or maybe just me? He slowly lifted his arm away from her and placed her gently back onto the bed. He got up slowly from the bed trying not to disturb Arohi. 

He grabbed his stuff and headed straight to the bathroom. Arjun took a long hot shower as it was chilly outside. When he came out Arohi was already up. The tea was on the table with Arjun's favourite biscuits.She had layed out Arjun's stuff which he would need for office such as his mobile, wallet, hanker chief, pen etc. She knew that Arjun with his coffee he also loved reading the newspaper and that was their to. Arohi had chosen her outfit for the day and it was ironed and neatly layed on the bed with her matching shoes and accessories. Arjun smiled to himself and popped his clothes on and got ready for office. Arjun was combing his hair when Arohi came in. She was still in her night clothes 'Good Morning baby!' Arjun went over to Arohi and wrapped his arms around her waist. She tied her hair up into a loose bun 'Leave your hair down it looks sexy' Arohi chuckled as Arjun let her hair loose 'Come on Arjun let go I need to get ready' 'Ready why? Where you going?' Arjun let go of Arohi and walked back over to the mirror smiling 'No where just out with Shefali to do some shopping' 'You girls always shopping' 'Yes us girls now exuse me I need to get ready' Arjun smiled as he watched Arohi go inside the bathroom. Arohi was quick inside the bathroom. When she came out Arjun took his eyes of the newspaper and his eyes were all over her. She was looking amazing. Arohi caught Arjun looking at her but she knew that he loved every second of it.

She added a few curls in her hair leaving the rest straightened and loose. Her makeup was simple but yet really sexy. She added brown and cream and heels. 'Arohi is it me or do you get sexier everytime I see you' Arohi giggled as Arjun walked over to her 'I know I don't I'll go office today shall we go out?' Arohi stared at Arjun with a shocked expression through the mirror 'Arjun stop being so childish you cannot miss office just because you want to go out with me' 'Arohi come on missing one day at the office is not going to make a difference is it?' 'No Arjun office is office maybe tonight' 'Are you asking me on a date Mrs Arohi Singhania?' Arohi put her hair brush down and turned to face Arjun 'No I'm not I'm just giving you a suggestion on what we should do thats all' 'Really? Shall I give you a suggestion?' 'Go on then tell me?' 'Well if you come a little closer then I'll be able to show you' Arohi moved closer to Arjun. As she moved closer his smile on his face grew wider and wider 'More closer' 'How about this?' 'No Aru more closer' Arjun and Arohi were so close that they faces were inches apart. The next mintue Arjun pressed his lips against hers and they shared a long passionate kiss. Arohi was the first one to break off 'Arohi what are we doing? Your getting late for office come on' She pushed Arjun away and looked herself once again in the mirror before she was satisfied. 'Let's go Arjun your dropping me off' 'Sure wifey chalo'

Arjun got to the office and dropped Arohi off to Shefali's house. He could not do any of his work. All that was on his mind was Arohi and only Arohi. His day seemed to go so slow. He just wanted to go out with Arohi and spend the whole day with her. He was looking forward to see Arohi. It had only been five hours since he last Arohi. As soon as he finished he rushed home. Arohi was still shopping with Shefali. They had both planned to see each other at 8 for the dinner. Arjun had planned a surprise for Arohi. He went home and grabbed some important documents and headed straight back to the office. He had arranged a meeting with an important client at 6:45. He dropped off the files in his cabin and let his secretary know that it needed to be re-checked and signed off. He headed to the coffee shop where his client was waiting for him. Arjun was first to arrive. He went to the washroom and freshened up. He was just washing his hands when he saw Rahul. What was he doing here? What did he care? Arjun went back to his table thinking about why Rahul was here. Arjun looked around to see if he could see Rahul anywhere. Then he heard him laughing he was just up above. He could just see his back. Arjun got up and went to the top section. There he saw Arohi and Rahul sitting next to each other drinking from one glass. Rahul had his arm around Arohi's waist and he sat very close to her. Arjun was furious. How could Arohi do this to him? They had just got together yesterday and today she's with another guy? Arjun left his meeting and went straight home.

There you go guys chapter 26. I know it's short but I have plans for chapter 27. Please do comment and let me know what you think your comments are really important.
Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
me first ! i think
res
oh no . what happened to arohi now- why is she with kabootar rahul. i am so upset - just when we think that everything is going to be alright, either arjun or arohi will mess it up - this time its arohi -

anyway minnee, it was a good update - pls update the next chapter fast - cant wait to know what happens next
Oh no i thought for next few chapter we wont c any trouble between Arjuhi. but what Arohi doing????  plzzz contiune and do chapter 27... cant wait and where that promo, u havent done that in chapter 26.
hey good updt but y arohi is with rahul she went shopping na oh nooo every tym some one will create sum problem yaar plzzz update soon and wat about the promo you said , that promo was for chapter 26 u din include that main soch rahi thi still the update is left but as i scrolled it down it finished wanna read more update minnie
aww love arjun all lovestruck lol

lekin yeh kya..is aro cheatin on him.!!

arohi/rahul drinkin 4rm sme glass...eww

bechara arjun ke sampe pal abr mein hi toot gaye..

pls cont soon..wana kno y she did it...

thnx  4 pm :)