Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter 25- 4th July 2011-
'Arjun what was it you wanted to tell me? Hurry I don,t have time' 'Arohi well the thing I wanted to tell you was that, Dhondu's getting married' Arohi turned and faced Arjun with disbelief 'What married who to?' 'It's this girl he knows called Archana' Arohi thought to herself for a moment and repeated the name again 'Why did'nt he tell me? And how do you know all this?' 'Well Dhondu came this morning and told me everything and also told me to tell you the truth' 'The truth the truth about what?' Arjun did not know how to say it 'well the reason why I've been acting all weird and strange and also remember the other day Dhondu came and forcefully took you and I did not stop him?' 'Yes I remember and?' 'Well the reason for all that was because' Arjun moved away from Arohi he did not have the courage to say anything 'Arjun tell me what is the reason I want to know the truth right now' 'No Arohi I cant tell you Sorry' 

'Arjun are you going to tell or shall I leave' Arjun did not say anything 'Fine I'm leaving do hell with your stupid truth' Just about when Arohi was going to leave Arjun grabbed her by the waist and pushed her against the wall 'Your not going anywhere I have promised myself that I'm going to tell you the truth today and I will do' Arohi stared at Arjun's determined face 'Tell me then' Arjun leaned closer 'I'm really sorry but I cheated on you, Dhondu found out and he black mailed me he said that I have to give you divorce and make you his' Arohi felt tears drop down her face 'No Arjun your lying, tell me your lying?' 'No Arohi I'm not lying its the truth I slept with another woman' Arohi fell to the ground 'Arohi I'm sorry' 'No Arjun today you've gone to far now how could you do this to me? Who was she Arjun tell me' Arjun did not have the guts to say her name. Arjun walked back to his desk 'Arjun tell me now who was she and went did this happen?' Arjun took a deep breathe 'It was Gauri' 

Arohi stumbled back. Arjuns words hit her hard 'Gauri?' Arjun ran forward to keep her balanced 'Don't you dare touch me Arjun' 'Arohi please' 'You slept with Gauri? Gauri? Arjun why? Just tell me once why did you do this? What did I ever do to you' 'Nothing Arohi please forgive me' 'Forgive you, you want me to forgive you? Answer one question for me If i slept with another guy and came and told you to forgive me would you?' Arjun had no answer 'Tell me would you? No I dont think so. Then how do you expect me to forgive you?' Arohi got up from the floor and wiped her tears 'That's it Arjun? Have you finished with your s called truth now can I go or is there something else?' 'Arohi wait just listen to me' Arohi pushed Arjun away and went out of his office. Arjun follwed her 'Arohi just listen once this always happens you never listen to me please Arohi' Arohi stopped in the middle of the corridor ' I never listen to you or you never listen to me Arjun, I'm going and don't think about stopping me'

Arohi ran out of the office crying. Arjun called out for her but carried on running she sat in the car and went. What was he going to do Arjun thought to himself. The rest of the day at office was torture. Arjun was not paying attention to any of his work. 'Sir I think you should go home you look ill' 'No no Im fine just a little tired' 'No sir go home and have some rest i'll look after everything here' 'Are you sure Neha?' 'Yes I am Sir off you go you need rest' 'Alright then So Ill see you tommorow morning take care' With that Arjun left office for the day. All the way he could'nt stop thinking about Arohi. Arohi heard Arjuns car stop outside and she quickly hid inside the bathroom she did not want him to see that she had been crying since she last saw him. Arjun walked inside the room and went to the bathroom. The door was opened so it seemed to him no one was inside. He took some clothes out of the closet and then looked for a towel. Arohi was already having a shower. Arjun did not know that she was inside the bathroom.

He took his shirt of and pants only leaving his boxers on. He was just about to enter the shower when he saw Arohi. His mouth went all dry. She was only wearing a bikini. She looked so damn hot. The water went all over a smooth soft skin. She hummed as she rubbed shower gel onto her body. She put her hair to the side and tried to reach for her back. Arjun wanted her so bad. He got inside the shower with her 'What are you doing? Get out now' Arjun squeezed some shower gel into his hands and started massaging it into her back. She bit her lip trying to stop herself from moaning. Still making eye contact with her he massaged some more on. He then placed his hands around her bare waist and pulled her towards him. He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers and kissed her gently. Arohi could'nt help but to kiss back. He then kissed her all over her bare body not missing a single bit. She moaned as he bit her neck. He turned her around and pulled her bikini string. She held it tight as he kissed her back.

'Arjun what are we doing?' Arjun was still kissing her neck 'Arjun I asked Gauri about that' 'About what?' 'If you slept with her and she said no you did not' Arjun stopped kissing Arohi grabbed his towel and got out of the shower. Arohi got changed and found Arjun getting changed to 'Why did you lie to me Arjun?' 'I dont understand what your talking about Arohi' 'See another lie how many times are you going to lie Mr Arjun Singhania?' 'How many times I want' Arohi stood infront of Arjun and folded her arms across her chest 'What is it Arohi move out the way I have alot of work to do' He slowly pushed Arohi out of the way she followed him where he went. Arjun sat on the bed with his laptop and tried to focus 'Arjun tell me' 'Tell you what Arohi? I've told you everything I needed to now go away' 'Stop lying Arjun tell me now' 'Why do you think Im always lying?' 'Okay I'll ask you a few questions and answer them truthfully' Arjun nodded 'Did you sleep with Gauri?' 'Yes' 'Do you love me?' 'Yes I mean No!'

'What kind of questions are you asking me' Arohi went over on her side of the bed and sat down 'What are you doing?' 'Im going to sleep Arjun thats all I needed to know Good night' 'No I mean you cant go to sleep thats not fair' 'Why not Arjun you said you had work to do now do it' 'No Arohi I dont' 'Dont go to sleep yet' 'well are you telling me the truth or not' 'Listen Arohi the reason why I've been like this with you is because you dont know how much I love you' Arohi moved closer to Arjun 'Its true Arohi I love you more than anything in this world I just only wanted you to protect you thats why I pretended to be with Shefali so I could make you jealous and then get you bck. Dhondu had told me that you and him love each other So I didnt want to get in the way' Arohi cupped Arjuns face and leaned closer to him 'You monster and it took you this long to tell me how much you love me' Arjun shook his head slowly 'Well if I said that I love you to then?' 'Then how about you give me a kiss?' 'Arjun you besharam!' 

There you go guys! Chapter 25. Please do comment Chapter 26 Is going to be posted on 5th July 2011. So Stay tuned ;)

Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
yaar finally u put it all together plzz tell us in which chapter truth will be out well when ever it will be will be waiting well i liked the idea updating in bits it make us so impatient taht i love to be lol...and ya promo is exclusive hehe plzz update soon 2morrow ok will be waiting for truth to come out
arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Before i even click the link of chapter 6 promos. i knew it wud either be this hot exclusive promo or roop tere mastana promos both in white.  And yh it turn out to be right. So i am now excited for chapter 26. will be waiting. i dont mind wether u update in bit or whole piece Edited by arohi_arjun - 12 years ago
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
all da updates were amazin
finallly arjuhi r 2geva afta seein da promo cnt w8 2 read more 
ppllzz cont soon x
😊
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
aww there finaly 2gether!!! so cute

cnt beliv arjun sed he slept wit gauri tho...XD

thnx 4 pm

pls cont soon.x
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Guys Ive got something to tell you all. Im finishing this FF. I know your all going to hate me for this bu I cant do this anymore. Sorry I hope you can understand!
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Sheher just I seriously cannot do this anymore!
...Sheher... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
okey :'(
but please give it a nice ending  :)
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
No this was the ending! Chapter 25 was the ending!
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
haha Lol I was only joking you really fell for it. Awwe you make me laugh I have not finished yet Ive just started!