Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I know you guys are hating me for this but the truth cannot be revealed now. Its going to spoil the story! Sorry guys!
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Yes hes only confessed that he loves her thats all. He made the exuse up but he did not tell her the truth yet.
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Yes that was the last bit. The next chapter is tommorow!
arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MissMinnie-

I know you guys are hating me for this but the truth cannot be revealed now. Its going to spoil the story! Sorry guys!

For a while i thought that gauri part was the truth then the confess and now u told the truth is not out. Ok i get it u dont want to tell now. but do tell us when u mention the truth. Coz all of us were crying and thinking bad about Arjun cheating when it was not true... Oh the truth, it is really that bad that wud split them up or... give us hint yaar...
y r u not telling the truth what is the truth tthat he could not tell her
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
The truth is nasty I cannot give you any hints just yet dear. Ill put it all together now!
arohi_arjun thumbnail
nasty that one hint... ok and it is got to do with arohi or arjun..and it is connected with dhondo where dhondo was telling arjun to tell the turth after he mention he marrying Archana. .plzzz tell us
Edited by arohi_arjun - 12 years ago
arohi_arjun thumbnail

Ok i'll be waiting for chapter 26 2mor then

Edited by arohi_arjun - 12 years ago
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Guys guys. Please I cannot tell you the truth yet its going to be a while Ill give u a hint the truth is linked to Dhondu' Arjun and Arohi. Thats all I can say nothing else.
arohi_arjun thumbnail
Ok but i'll be waiting for a day... do not take long in revealing. we all wanna know. but for know im happy 👏👏 both r together. tuk a long way for them to get together. plzz no more problem right know . more romnce and maybe SR then bring in the truth if it will cause them to split...