Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vrshn

yes...we want 24 now!! now means now!!

Haha lol calm down dear! Sure its coming up!
-MissMinnie- thumbnail

Chapter 24- 4th July 2011-
Arjun could not sleep all night at all. He was so worried about Arohi. Where did she go? How was she? He had to find out. But if he did go out searching for her then that would make him look like a fool. Firstly he threw her out and then goes out looking for her. Arjun got ready office. He got ramu kaka to make his breakfast since Arohi was not here anymore. Romit and Arjun ate their breakfast in silence. Romit did not ask Arjun where Arohi was so Arjun did not bother either. Rahul came in 'Hey good morning everyone! Arjun where's Aru?' Arjun did not look up at Rahul 'Yo! Arjun kya hua I'm talking to you' Romit looked at Arjun and then back at Rahul 'Bhabi?' 'Bhabi? I'm talking about Arohi' 'Yea Arohi Bhabi, Bhabi Arohi' 'What you mean to say Arohi is your Bhabi? What Arohi's married Oh S***!'

Arjun and Romit stared at each other in disbelief 'Where is Arohi now?' 'Arohi's not home by the way' 'Not home what do you mean where can she go so early in the morning' 'No she's with you isn't she?' 'Who says? I haven't seen her since yesterday she was acting all weird yesterday' 'What do you mean weird?' 'Well I can't tell you here' Arjun got up wiping his face and exused himself he took Rahul upstairs 'Here now tell me' Rahul sat onto the bed and looked up at Arjun 'Well what happened yesterday was that I made a exuse up to take Arohi home, but really I was not going to drop her off home. I stopped the car near  a hill station. I told her that I had to tell her something important. We got out of the car and she looked so gorgeous I leaned forward to kiss her but she backed away. I tried again but she said that she had someone else in her life, that she loved someone else' Arjun instantly felt guilty what did he do? 'Why was she in that state?' Rahul chuckled and got up from the bed 'Well that was my fault actually the car broke down and we had to walk it she was wearing heels and kept on slipping she had sprained her ankle i insisted to come over to my house but she said no' Arjun could not make eye contact with Rahul and stood facing the other way. Arjun felt tears fall down his face. What did he do? Was Arohi ever going to forgive him? 

'Where is Arohi she forgot her purse with me I needed to say sorry to' Arjun without saying anything ran downstairs and straight out the front door. Where was he going to find Arohi at this state. He went forward and then saw Arohi sleeping at the side. She was in the same position he had left her there 'Arohi wake up' She was fast asleep and did not wake up. Arjun picked her up and took her inside the house and upto her bedroom. He had to get rid of the Rahul before he saw Arohi. He went back to the other room where Rahul was in 'Arohi's still sleeping I'll give her purse to her' He handed the purse over to Arjun 'Can I ask you something if you don't mind?' 'Yea what?' 'Who is Arohi married to?' 'Me!' Rahul gasped trying to catch his breathe 'No way you!?' 'Yes do you have a problem with that?' Rahul shook his head still trying to sink it in that Arohi was married and that to with Arjun Singhania! 'No no problem at all I'll see you at the office' Before heading to the office Arjun checked on Arohi. She had got up and seemed like she was inside the bathroom. Arjun rushed downstairs. He was late very very late. He saw Dhondu sitting downstairs 'Dhondu tum?' 

'Hain mein, I've come to talk to you could I get a mintue?' Arjun sat down with Dhondu 'Haan Bolo?' 'Well I've just come to say that I'm getting married' 'Kya? Shaadi? But who to?' 'It's this girl I know, her names Archana' 'Thats great man' 'Also I'm going away from yours and Arohi's lifes forever, I know I've put you under so much pressure and I forced Arohi but not anymore, you can and have to tell Arohi the truth, go on Arjun now!'

Arjun was going to have to tell Arohi tonight the whole truth. He left a message near Arohi's phone 'I'll see you tonight need to talk and tell you something' He left for office. All day at the office Arjun could only think about Arohi. What was he going to say to her when he got home. He got a phone call from the reception saying that someone was here to meet him. He told the receptionist to let the person in. It was no one other than Arohi 'Arohi tum? What are you doing here?' 'I don't have time for tonight whatever you need to tell me say it now' 'Arohi I cannot tell you know I'm at work. I'll tell you at home' 'What do you mean you cannot tell me now? Look Mr Arjun Singhania stop wasting my time and tell me your so called important thing' Arjun got up and walked around his desk near Arohi 'Well where shall is start from?...'

There you go guys chapter 24! Enjoy and do not forget to comment and let me know what you think!

Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -MissMinnie-

Haha lol calm down dear! Sure its coming up!

really??? yaya!! i'm so happy!!! 😃
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Haha Lol! Im free so Ill do watever to make you guys happy ;)
.vrshn. thumbnail
me first again for chap 24!!
why is he shocked abt arohi being married ?
is it just because he did not know abt it??
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
-MissMinnie- thumbnail

me first again for chap 24!!
why is he shocked abt arohi being married ?
is it just because he did not know abt it??

No he did not know. he thought Arohi was single cos he loves Arohi!
.vrshn. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MissMinnie-

No he did not know. he thought Arohi was single cos he loves Arohi!

hell! he also loves arohi ??? :O :O
.vrshn. thumbnail
oh!! now i understand!! stupid arjun!! he doubted his love!! did he actually love his wife?? i hate this arjun!!!😡
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

oh!! now i understand!! stupid arjun!! he doubted his love!! did he actually love his wife?? i hate this arjun!!!😡

totally agree varsh
he atleast wanted to give her a chance to speak up
.vrshn. thumbnail
yea! i dont really think anyone could be so angry that he wouldnt allow her to speak!! already the dhondu incident gave a lesson for him n he should have trusted arohi!! i hate this arjun!