Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Alot dear! Chapter 22 Is going to be done in bits so stay tuned! Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so rahul is harshad!! wicked brains!! :D:D
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrshn

so rahul is harshad!! wicked brains!! :D:D

Haha. Thanks dear. Yes Harshad is playing the character of Rahul. 
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey minnie, great update - waiting for chapter 22
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved it
will be waiting for chapter 22
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fanx 4 da pm
luvd all da update 
wow harshad iz rahul dats kewl plzz cont soon x
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Just give me 10 mins guys then Ill start chapter 22!
-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful chapter...glad u broght harshad in dis ðŸ˜†
amazing update...vry intersting :)
-MissMinnie- thumbnail

Arjun reached paradise plaza. It was busy with young couples. It was the first day of the new club and Arjuns first day of his big project deal. All he wanted was to get the deal and that's it everything would be perfect. He had'nt seen Arohi all day. If he got the deal then he would take Arohi out on a romantic date that was only if she comes which was kind of impossible. Arjun sat waiting on table number 4. It was 6:05pm and Rahul Mr Sharma's son would be here in five minutes. Arjun was nervous but damn excited at the same time. The music was loud and everyone was having a great time. Arjun watched as the loved couples danced smoothly to the music. He closed his eyes and wished that Arohi was here. Just then someone placed his hand on his back 'You must be Arjun Singhania. Hi I'm Rahul'

Arjun got up to welcome Rahul but it was him. It was the same guy that Arohi had a photo of. He was the same guy that Arohi was smiling at. 'Rahul?' Rahul was still holding his hand out 'Yes I'm Rahul, Mr Sharma's my father. My dad told me about me didn't he?' Arjun was still in shock and did not know what to say, finally the words came to his mouth 'Oh yes yes, Rahul of course who you are NOW' Arjun offered Rahul a seat 'So how do you like the new club? It's just opened today?' Arjun watched him carefully as he took a sip of his drink 'Yea its fab shall we get the deal going then?' Arjun nodded then gave him a curious smile.

'So Rahul how long have you been in this industry?' Rahul who was busy going through the papers looked up at Arjun and chuckled 'Not long really I would say 6 months, Yea 6 months how about you?' Arjun nodded and then drank his water 'Haha you would not want to know that let's just say along time' 'Great, have a look at this Arjun heres what my company is offering your company' Arjun took the paper which Rahul held infront of him 'Yes I've seen this before should we call this a deal then?' 'That's fine with me Arjun yes let's call this a deal then congratulations' Rahul ordered another two drinks for celebration. 'So Rahul are you a single man then?' Rahul took a big gulp of his drink 'No no not single I've got a girlfreind' Arjun did not want to suspect Arohi but it seemed like these two had something going on!

Rahul and Arjun talked about random things for a while. Arjun excused himself to go t the bathroom. When he came out he saw Rahul hugging Arohi. Arjun stood watching his wife hugging and getting close to another man. He stood at the same position for a while to see what Rahul and Arohi do. He also noticed Gauri standing with them smiling. He moved closer but did not make it obvious that he was spying on them. Rahul then kissed Arohi on the cheek and gave her another tight hug. Arjun was getting angry beyond angry he was going to kill Arohi when he got home!

Arjun couldnt stand there and watch them two flirting all his life. He gathered up courage and went over to Arohi and Rahul. Rahul noticed Arjun coming and put his arm around Arohi's waist seeing this made Arjun more angrier he could just punch that Rahul in his face 'Aaah Arjun look who I found, Arohi my gorgeous girl..' Rahul was just about to carry on when Arjun interrupted 'Yea I know Rahul I need to show you some important documents which need signing then were all done' Rahul looked at Arohi and passed her a seductive smile 'Sure, Arohi just give us a mintue till then Ill see you on the dance floor' Arjun gave Arohi a I'm going to kill you look and followed Rahul. Rahul completed the papers and then shook Arjuns hand again congratulating him on the deal 'Arjun you got the deal let's not celebrate come I'll introduce you to Arohi' Rahul lead the way onto the dance floor where Arohi and Gauri were already busy dancing. Rahul and Arjun stood watching the two girls move to the music 'Isn't she just damn sexy and beautiful' Arjun was going to kill Rahul then Arohi how could he hear someone else calling his own wife sexy and beautiful. This was going to far and Arjun had to do something about it!

'Come Arjun let's celebrate yaar this is the perfect chance come come' Rahul pushed Arjun onto the dance floor where Arohi and Gauri seemed to be having a wonderful time. Rahul reached for Arohi and started dancing with her. Arjun danced with Gauri. Arjun was dancing with Gauri but his mind was on Rahul and Arohi. He watched them both move to the music and whispers into each others ears and then Arohi would laugh. Rahul put his hand tight on Arohis waist. Arjun could'nt bear it he was only allowed to put his hand there. He was only allowed to tell her things which made her laugh. But it seemed that when Arjun lost Arohi he had seemed to lost all the rights he had before 'Arjun whats up you seem lost' Arjun drew his attention back to Gauri 'No nothing just looking around at the new club its awesome isn't it?' Gauri looked around to, nodded and then gave Arjun a cute smile. Gauri watched Arjun closely as he did not make eye contact with her. What was up with him she thought to herself.

Gauri excused herself to the toilet actually she didn't really need the toilet she was getting bored with Arjun. What was the point of dancing with Arjun when he was not giving her any attention what so ever. Arjun walked over to Rahul and Arohi who were totally lost in each other 'Rahul may I have this dance with Arohi?' It took a few seconds for Rahul and Arohi to come back to this world as there were in there own little world 'Yes of course why not' Rahul moved away from Arohi and handed Arohi's hand into Arjuns. Arjun held Arohis hand tight not wanting to let go 'You best take care of her Arjun' Arjun glared at Arohi 'Sure I'll take extra care of her' Gauri joined Rahul onto the dancefloor and Arjun and Arohi got dancing. Arjun put his hand on Arohis waist and kept in there firm. He pulled her forward and made eye contact with her. He then placed his other hand in her hand. Arohi stared into Arjun's big brown eyes. The music started playing and it got louder.

Lost and lonely coz you're the only one
That knows me and I can't be without you
Lost and lonely coz you're the only one
That knows me and I can't be without you

Hai kya yeh jo tere mere darmiyaan hai
Andekhi ansuni koi dastaan hai
Lagne lagi, ab zindagi khaali
Hai meri
Lagne lagi har saans bhi khaali (lost and lonely)
Bin tere, bin tere, bin tere (lost and lonely)
Koi khalish hai hawayon mein bin tere (lost and lonely)

Ajnabi se huye kyun pal saare
Yeh nazar se nazar yeh milaate hi nahin
Ik gani dehaayi cha gayi hai
Manzilein raaston mein hi gum hone lagi
Ho gayi ansuni har dua ab meri
Reh gayi ankahi bin tere (lost and lonely)

(Song from I Hate Luv Storys- Bin Tere)

Arjun moved closer to Arohi and reached for her ear 'What the hell do you think your doing here?' Arohi moved her ear away and looked the opposite direction 'What do you mean what am I doing here? I've come with Gauri to check out the new club' Rahul and Gauri who were busy dancing noticed Arjun and Arohi talking 'Is is now Arohi? Stop lying to me you know exactly why your here tell me now' Arohi looked at Arjun 'What do you want me to say? What do you want to hear? Heh?' Arjun pulled Arohi even closer 'Listen Arohi I've come here for a buisness deal I don't want you and your stupid childish behaviour here to ruin it for me' 'Me and childish? How dare you call me stupid and childish Arjun?' Arjun spun Arohi to the music and they moved to the music.

Raah mein roshni ni hai kyun haath choda
Iss taraf shaam ne kyun hai apna muh moda
Yun ke har subah ik bereham si baat ban gayi
Lagne lagi, ab zindagi khaali khaali
Lagne lagi har saans bhi khaali (lost and lonely)
Koi khalish hai hawayon mein bin tere .. lost and lonely ..
lost and lonely'lost and lonely.

The music came to and end and everyone cheered for all the couples on the dance floor. Arjun and Arohi kept on staring into each others when Rahul clapped and drew their attention back 'Ohh hello wake up guys the songs over, could I take Arohi now Arjun?' Arjun pulled away from Arohi still staring at her 'Um sure whatever' Rahul grabbed Arohi's hand and walked away with Arohi. He stood watching them go and laughing. 'Arohi you just don't know what you have done? I know I did wrong but your going abit to far your going to have to pay for this Arohi Aluwhalia!'

There you go guys chapter 22. Harshad chopra is playing the character Rahul. Enjoy and please don't forget to comment. Till then enjoy the promo pictures for chapter 23!

Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
rahul came n he is harshad!
cant wait for aru's entry now!!

jealousy?? or is he suspecting aru??

i think rahul is gauri's bf!!
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago