.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
yep:)
waitin for ya :D
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Okies dear its 1:45pm here so Im getting on the computer at 3 and ill post chapter 21 at 3:30 okies x
.vrshn. thumbnail
hey...give us short updates na..
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Would u want that dear? Shall I do that? Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
yes...i would love that :):)
karan.kritzkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Which ever will be quicker but update both chaps plz I just love this FF the jealousy the fights n love everythings fun when Arjuhi are in it
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey minnee - nice to hear that u will be updating two chapters today - reading in bits yesterday was real fun - with varsh and shriti - it was really good

pls continue updating
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
k we ll be waiting dear...
update soon...
all d best
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Right guys Im back just been to the park with Fam had loads of fun. Im working on chapter 21 now I will post that shortly then chapter 22. So stay tuned ;) Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
-MissMinnie- thumbnail

Chapter 21- 3rd July 2011-
Arjun left home early for office. He had alot of office work to do and alot of important meetings lined up. He had been offered a huge protect my Mr Sharma son who had just recently took over Mr Sharma's business. Arohi hardly did nothing all day just eat, exercise, sort out her room and just watched television. She was bored she either needed to find a new hobby apart from shopping and dancing. What could she thought she gave Gauri a quick text 'Hey hows you? Long time no see fancy going out tonight?' Five mintues later she got a text back 'Yea Im fab yea sure fancy going out. What do you want to go?' Finally Arohi thought to herself she finally got someone and something to do! 'Ermm let me think I'll let you know there's a new club opening this evening fancy going there' Two mintues later Gauri replied back 'Yea sure is it that paradise plaza? Heard the discos awesome and the food is yummy' 'Yea we'll go I'll let you know what time' With that Arohi had plans for tonight she could finally get out and have a fun. Gauri was her very close friend she had moved to London for her studies and just returned last week. Arohi and Gauri had alot of stuff to catch up with. How was she going to tell Gauri that she was married and that to Arjun Singhania. 

Meanwhile Arjun was at his office. He had got all his meetings all done and out of the way. All that was left was to meet Mr Sharma's son Rahul who he was going to get the big project of. Arjun was nervous but excited at the same time. Hopefully nothing should stop him from getting the deal. He could just imagine all the success with this business deal and where it can get his company. Arjun had lunch as he nwas starving due to not having breakfast. He went home and got freshed. He found Arohi sitting on the bed going through some photos. Arjun went passed her without looking or saying anything to her. Arohi to pretended that she did not see Arjun and carried on flicking through the photos. Arohi heard the phone ring and went to see who it was. Arjun came out the bathroom with his hair wet and went to the cupboard for a towel when he saw a photo. It was a guy. Arohi had drawn a love hearts all around the picture. Arjun could not believe it who was this guy? Then he saw lots more of the same guy. Arjun observed the photo closely who was this guys? What relation did Arohi have with him?

Arjun had to find out who this guy was. But how? He heard Arohi walking up the stairs and put the photo back where he got it from. Arohi walked in and Arjun walked out of the room. She sat back down and carried on sorting the photos out. Arjun stood outside of the room and watched Arohi closely. She held the guys photo in her hand and smiled. It was not a normal smile but it was a blush smile. Arjun wanted to ask but then would make him sound possessive. He left it and headed back to the office. Arjun arranged the meeting with Mr Sharma's son Rahul at the new club Paradise Plaza. It was 5:30pm and Arjun had arranged to meet Rahul at 6:10pm. Arjun set out to the club. It was better early then late Arjun thought to himself. Arjun did not prepare no speech or presentation he was fully confident that he would do perfectly well. He just wanted everything to do go something and nothing to go wrong. But what did Arjun know that something was coming unexpected!                  

There you go guys chapter 21. I know its short but I just wanted to get that over and done with. Chapter 22 Im going to do in bits so stay tuned! Enjoy and don't forget to comment ;)                        
Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago