Posted: 12 years ago
:))Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
:0Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
xEdited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago

Chapter 19- 1st July 2011-
Arjun had to stop Arohi from going to meet Dhondu but how. He had alot of stuff on his mind and was really confused. Then he had it. He had the perfect plan to stop Arohi from going. Arjun grabbed Shefalis arm and took her inside the bedroom. Arohi stood and watched at the bottom of the stairs curious. What was Arjun upto Arohi thought to herself. This forced Arohi to go and see what was happening. She slowly tip toed up the stairs and heard Arjun talking she could not figure out exactly what he was saying. She did no want to be rude but this was her husband in a room with her best freind she had to protect her or was he jealous. Arohi shook her head trying to get all the thoughts out of her head. She leaned her ear against the door and listened to their talks. Arohi only heard okay nd yes. What were they talking about. Arohi was paying so close attention when Arjun opened the door and found Arohi standing infront of him 'What are you doing here may I ask?' Arohi stood up straight. 

Arohi flicked her hair and gave Arjun a curious look 'Erm nothing I came for Shefali do you mind?' Arjun knew exactly why Arohi came and knew that she was lying  'Shefali? Why I thought your going to meet that kabootar Dhondu' Arohi brushed past Arjun and sat onto the bed near Shefali who was texting 'Yes I was' Arjun walked back into the room and stood infront of Arohi 'Was? What do you mean?' Arohi played around with her finger nails and then looked back at Arjun 'I said I was so that means I was get it dumbo' Arjun knew what Arohi meant but he was eager to know why she was not going anymore 'You mean your not going? Just a while ago you were like no one can stop you what happened now Mrs Arohi Singhania' Arohi had no answer she avoid making eye contact with Arjun and tried to change the subject. Shefali got up from the bed 'Right guys Im off got stuff to do and Arjun baby Ill see you tonight!' Arohi watched Shefali as she skipped out of the room. Arjun smiled and sat besides Arohi onto the bed 'Soo?' 

Arjun trailed his fingers down Arohis bare legs. Arohi felt a shiver all over her body and forced her self to move away 'So what?' Arjun moved closer to Arohi and put his around her waist causing her to shiver 'What shall we do Mrs Arohi Singhania?' Arohi stared at Arjuns seductive smiles 'Nothing please do not get any ideas I'm going out' Arjun slowly moved his hand away from Arohis waist 'Out? Where?' Arohi stood up from the bed back facing towards Arjun and sorted her dress out from the bottom 'Where you think to meet Dhondz of course, cya' Arohi was just about to make it to the door when Arjun ran infront and shut it. He then put the lock on from the top and pressed himself against it 'Your not going anywhere' Arohi rolled her eyes 'God Arjun lets not start this again just move out of the way your wasting my time' Arjun took a few steps towards Arohi 'Huh? I'm wasting your time more like your wasting my time you just said a while ago your not going could you make your mind up!' Arohi was pushed against the wall. 

Arohi tried hard not to react 'Arjun what are you doing?' Arjun moved in closer 'What do you think?' Arjun pulled her strap of her dress down and started to kiss her bare shoulder 'Arjun just let go' Arohi moaned as he kissed further down 'Why should I let go your my wife Ill whatever I like' Arohi just wanted Arjun to back off she could not think with Arjun kissing her like that 'Arjun you have no right over me what so ever' Arjun moved away from Arjun and stood infront of her but still close 'What do you mean by that?' Arohi pulled her dress strap up and walked away 'You know exactly what I mean Arjun you just dont what to hear it' Arjun could feel anger building up 'Arohi tell me clearly I do have a right over you' Arjun reached for Arohis arm and pulled her hard towards him 'Arjun your hurting me!' tears gathered up and fell down on Arohis face. Arjun loosened the grip 'Arohi tell me now what you mean!' Arjun was getting furious but kept calmed 'Why should I tell you? Huh? Why should I? I hate you! I hate you'.

Arohi sobbed as Arjun looked at her 'Arohi what the hell are you saying? I dont understand a word tell me clearly god damn it!' Arohi turned away from Arjun 'What is your problem Arohi just tell me for god sake if you don't tell I'll...' Arohi turned and looked at Arjun in disbelief  'You will what? You will what Arjun? Play games with me again? Pretend to date my best freind again? Do a deal with Dondu again? Hurt me again? Use me then just leave me again? Or what Arjun. Don't you think youve done enough?' All the things Arohi just said hit Arjun 'Arohi?' Arohi fell onto the bed and sobbed. 'Arohi listen about that' Arjun sat next to Arohi on the bed and put his hand on her hand 'Just dnt touch me Arjun I hate you I really do. What did I ever do to you?' Tears fell from Arjun eyes he wiped up quickly before Arohi could see 'Arohi just listen to me once I can explain' Arohi ran out of the room 'Arohi please just listen to me for godsake' Arohi ignored Arjun and carried on running.

Arohi ran out of the house leaving Arjun all depressed. Arjun walked back inside the room and fell onto the bed. He stared up at the ceiling and all the things Arohi had just said flashed through his mind he fell asleep. An hour later his phone rang he reached for his pocked and it had said Arohi calling he leaped of the bed and answered it 'Hello Arohi kya hua?' Arjun waited as Arohi replied from the other end 'Hey Arjun its not Aru its me Dhondu' Arjun was shocked to hear Dhondu 'yes Dhondu kya hua wheres Arohi?' 'Arohis with me with shes drank to much and she keeps on calling your name could you come and get her?' Arjun couldnt believe Arohi had drank alcohol it was all because of him 'Okay Im coming just take care of her' Dhondu said that he would take care of Arohi. Arjun grabbed his car keys and zoomed to Arohi. When he reached there he saw Arohi sitting on a bench alone. Arjun couldnt see Dhondu anywhere 'Arohi are you okay?' Arohi looked at Arjun and reached for him 'Arjun dont leave me please' Arohi hugged him really tight.

Arohi felt safe in Arjuns arms 'I wont leave you Arohi lets go home' Arohi stopped crying. Arjun felt Arohi warm body against his 'Arjun please take me home I dont like it here' Arjun wanted to do everything to protect Arohi 'Come Arohi lets go from here' Arjun picked Arohi up in his arms and carried her and placed her gently into the passenger seat. Arohi kept on repeating Arjun's name. Arjun got into the passenger seat and fastened Arohis seat belt tight 'Arohi you okay?' Arohi was falling asleep and she nodded. Arjun started the car and took her home. By the time Arjun reached home with Arohi. Arohi was fast asleep, Arjun did not want to wake her up she looked so beautiful when she was asleep. Arjun scooped Arohi into his arms and took her inside the house. Arjun tried to be as quite as possible trying not to wake Arohi up 'Arjunn' Arohi whispered in her sleep. Arjun made his way to the bedroom and placed her gently onto the bed. He then took her shoes of and put the blanket over her. He sat besides her. 

Arjun ran his fingers through Arohis soft and silky hair. She buried her head into his chest 'Arjun why did you do this to me? I loved you so much but you please Arjun tell me what you did this?' Arjun was shocked Arjun knew that when Arohi was drunk she always spoke the truth she loved him? Arjun was shocked Arohi showed him that she hated him. Arjun thought it was best not to say or do anything. The next morning Arjun did not have the courage to face Arohi so he left early for office. The sun woke Arohi up she had a banging headache from all the alcohol she had last night. She sat in her bed and cupped her face in her hands. The incident which happened last night flashed through Arohis head. She looked at the other side of the bed and Arjun was not there. She let a few tears fall down from her face 'Arohi stop crying forget about him hes not for you' Arohi calmed herself down and decided to stay at home and catch up with herself. She took long warm shower and put on some denim shorts and a red tank top. 

She wore red gladiator sandal and added a red ribbon to her hair which was in a high pony. She hurried downstairs praying that Arjun was not downstairs. She headed to the kitchen and grabbed herself a cup of coffee hoping that it would get rid of her headache. She jumped onto the sofa and helped herself to a magazine. She looked at the pages but did not read them she was too busy thinking about Arjun. 'Arohi just stop thinking about him' She threw the magazine back onto the table. She had to talk to someone. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Just then Arohis phone rang she looked at the phone screen it was Shefali 'Hello' 'Hey Aru kaise ho tum?' Arohi did not want Shefali to know about the incident that took place last night 'Mein teek ho aur tum?' Arohi tried to sound normal and that everything was fine 'Im great listen Aru do me a favour please' Arohi could do anything for Shefali 'Yes what tell me' 'Im going to meet Arjun at his office come with me please' Arohi did not want to go but inside her heart she wanted to go.

She wanted to see Arjun but at the same time she didnt want to see Arjun 'Hello Aru you there?' 'Yes yes ill come what time?' Shefali jumped with excitment ' Thanks Aru love you Ill come get you in half an hour okay be ready' Arohi wasnt ready she was ready in dress but not ready in heart what was she going to say to Arjun what was he going to say to her. Arohi ran upstars and changed her clothes into something more formal she popped on a bright purple summer dress with thin black belt around her waist. She wore black heels and black dangly earrings. She straightened her hair completely leaving it loose. She added black and purple bangles. She heard the horn beeped Shefali was here. Arohi did not run but she walked fast to Shefalis car. She locked the door with key as no one was in the house 'Hey Wow Aru you look gorgeous today any special occassion?' Arohi gave Shefali her fake smiles she was angry with Shefali she just wanted to ask Shefali why she did that to her? 'No no really shall we go?' 

On the way to the office Shefali gave Arohi her cheeky smiles 'what is it Shefali why do you keep smiling like that its getting very annoying' Shefali gave another smile but this time more grinnish 'Erm nothing just excited to meet my baby Arjun' Arohi just wanted to scream and say out loud he is not your boyfreind! When they reached the office Shefai gave Arjun a quick text without Arohi noticing 'Chale?' Arohi nodded and followed Shefali. Her heat was beating fast what was she going to say to Arjun. They reached Arjuns office and no one was inside. Shefali exused herself to the bathroom. Arohi sat onto the chair and prayed that Shefali would come back before she saw Arjun. Arjun walked into the room. Arohi got up from the chair and did not make eye contact with Arjun. He did notsay anything either. Arjun sat down and stared at Arohi. She was looking so damn hot he thought to himself he wantedArohi to say stuff to him he wanted Arohi to accuse him of stuff but mostly he wanted Arohi to say what she said before 

He wanted Arohi to say what she said last night he wanted Arohi to tell him ho she felt about him and how he felt about her. Arjun broke the silence 'So Arohi what brings you here?' Arohi hadnt made eye contact with him. Arjun got up and sat a the edge of his desk infront of Arohi. She moved away from him 'Arohi how long can you ignore me for?' He got up from his desk and stood behind her. Arohi felt Arjuns warm body against hers. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him 'Aru please just listen to me just once' Arohi felt tears fall down her face and tunred to face Arjun. Arjun cupped her face in his hands and pulled her closer 'Aru Im sorry for everything I did I was going to tell you but..' 'But what Arjun?' Arohi moved Arjuns hand away from her face 'Arohi you have to listen to me' 'Im listening Arjun tell me why did you do this to me?' Shefali entered the room 'Arjun baby I missed you' Arohi had to say something 'Stop it just stop it how far are you lot going to go? Why?' 

'Ive had enough of you two I know this is all a drama to make me jealous well hooray congrats its worked Im jealous, Im jealous when I see you Shefali touching Arjun, Im jealous when I see Arjun with you what can I do? You want me to confess my feelings fine I loved you Arjun but now I hate you!' Arohi cried and stormed out of the room. Shefali and Arjun stood there staring at each other. Arjun hit the table hard 'Ive lost her' Shefali put her hand on his shoulder 'You havent lost her infact Dont worry shes yours and only yours!'Arjun wanted to tell Arohi how much he loved her. 'Im telling Arohi the truth and that to tonight and she has to listen'

There you go guys chapter 19 hoped you liked it. Im going to put it together as a whole piece then update the index page. Got lots of ideas for the next chapter I might be updating Chapter 20 today or tomorrow stay tuned ;)

I've updated the Index Page please do check that out if youve missed any chapters!
People are asking to update Chapter 20 Ill think about it!
Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
me first!
wow finally!! can't wait for his 'tonight'!
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
varsh i already road it :P
but me second !
Haha girls lets not fight Im going to put it as a whole piece so you can read it properly! Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago

:)

Edited by ...Sheher... - 12 years ago