Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
me too - waiting for your update - hope u did your exams well - FORGET ABOUT ALL THAT NOW - give us a good update asap
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 18- 30th June 2011-
Dhondu was furious he could not believe what he had just seen. How could Arohi do that to him. He stormed down the staircase and Arohi ran behind him. 'Dhondu wait I can explan just listen to me' Dhondu stopped at the door and turned at look at Arohi with a angry face 'Explain? Explain what Arohi. I think I've seen enough' Arohi walked down the rest of the stairs and walked over to Dhondu 'Dhondu please It's not what you saw Just listen to me just once' Dhondu chuckled and took a step towards Arohi. He pushed her against the wall and leaned closer to her. Arjun walked out of the room and was watching everything from the top of the stairs. He watched Dhondu touch Arohi and cursed himself he could not bear see another man touching his Arohi. She was only his but he could not tell her that he was helpless. 'Your disgusting Arohi one mintue your with me and the next your with Arjun' Arohi felt tears gather up in her eyes. Arjun was getting angrier. 'Dhondu, what's happened?

Arjun wanted Dhondu to go 'Arjun tum? How are you?' Arohi looked over at Arjun and gave him a small quick smile 'Is everything alright?' Dhondu backed of from Arohi and turned and gave Arjun a hug 'Yea, fine me and Arohi were just talking' Arjun gave Dhondu a huge smile and offered him to sit 'So Arjun tum kaise ho?' Arjun looked at Arohi who was busy texting on her phone 'Yea Im great never better' Dhondu picked up a magazine and started to flick through the pages 'Hows your girlfreind?' Arjun gave Dhondu a confused look 'Girlfreind? Which one?' Dhondu let out a little giggle 'How many do you have I was talking about Shefali!' Arjun sighed and then looked at Arohi from the corner of his eyes she was not looking but you can tell she was paying close attention 'Yes Shefali shes great need to see her today, hows your girlfreind Dhondz?' Arohi looked at Arjun giving him the how dare you look 'My girlfreind lets just not talk about that just now' Arohi was glad that Dhondu did not say anything about her to Arjun. 

Dhondu left only Arjun and Arohi in the house. Arohi was just about to get up when Arjun pulled her back and she fell onto his lap 'Where you going?' Arjun moved Arohis hair to the side and kissed her neck. Arohi did not say anything and tried not to react 'No where just upstairs' Arjun carried on kissing her neck 'Arohi your so gorgeous' Arohi stood up and watched Arjun as he gave her one of his seductive smiles ' I'm going upstairs to get ready' Arjun followed her and Arohi headed straight to the bathroom. She came out and she wore a black short skirt with a purple tank top tucked in. She added black sandals and her hair was left natutally. Whe wore purple earring and black and purple bangles. She stood at the mirror and applied mascara and lipgloss. Arjun watched her from the bed. Arohi went over to the bed and reached for her black side bag 'Where you going Aru?' Arohi sat next to Arjun as she sorted her bg out 'Just out to meet Dhondu' Arjun looked at Arohi with jealousy 'Dhondu?' Arohi nodded. 

'Yes Dhondu kyun kya hua?' Arjun got up from the bed and walked to the window he folded his arms across his chest 'Arjun I'm going I'll see you later' Just when Arohi was about to leave Arjun grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him 'Arjun what are you doing? Let me go now' Arohi saw anger and jealousy in Arjuns eyes 'No Arohi your not going anywhere your stayin here' Arohi raised her eyebrows and Arjun gripped her tighter 'Why not? Why cant I go? Arjun had no answer to give to Arohi all he knew that he did not want her to go and he was going to do all he could to stop her from going 'I said you cannot go so you can't' Arohi could not believe what she was hearing ' Arjun you have no right to tell me where I can go and where I cannot go' Arjun knew that Arohi was speaking the truth he held her tighter but did not make eye contact wit her 'Your my wife and you cannot go anywhere without my permission especially with that kabootar Dhondu' Arohi looked at Arjun with disbelief 'So your dating my best freind, Shefali and thats fine?' 

'Its fine and when I go out to meet Dhondu its wrong. You can infront of your wife touch another woman and when I do its wrong?' Arjun looked at Arohi her eyes were filld with questions and confusion 'So? Whats your point I am your husband . Im saying it for the last time you cannot meet that Dhondu and this is my final decision' Arohi pushed Arjun back 'What is your problem Arjun? You use me and then leave me? What game are you playing? Im going and your not going to stop me' With that Arohi grabbed her purse and made her way downstairs. Arjun ran after Arohi 'Arohi Stop now your not going anywhere' Arohi ignored Arjun and carried on walking. Arohi opened the door and saw Shefali standing there talking on the phone. She hugged Arohi tightly and made her way to Arjun . Arjun told Shefali o stop Arohi 'Aru whete you going?' Arohi turned around and looked up and Shefali and Arjun who were standing together 'Im going out to meet Dhondz Ill be back in a bit Arjuns here you have fun' Arjun nudged Shefali. 

Rest coming very soon! Stay tuned ;)
Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the part was great but it was short
continue soon
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
:)Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
;)Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
;)Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Rest Coming ;)Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great chapter but u know im still confused. this ff to me is like mystery ff until u solve what going on between Arjun and Dhondo. Arjun at one minute is trying to win Arohi and next he saying he is helpless. So confused but neverless awesome chapter waiting for next part...
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for the balance update - pls add me in the pm list
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
wow arjun bein all possesive

loved d update

it was awsome

pls cont soon..waitin 4 u 2 finish dis update...

x