Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmh-all_d_way thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i loved ur fb page!!! its awesome! and u write really well! waitin 4 u 2 update! <3
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you all for your lovely comments and thanks to all the people who have joined my page on facebook. Im going to be posting chapter 17 later on during the day. Its a long update and Im only half way through. I have lot of plans for this chapter so your all going to have to be very patient. But I promise chapter 17 will be posted and you will enjoy it.
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
In this chapter Im working on now would you like some romantic scenes or not??
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
of course we need romance!! but then only between arjun n arohi!!
arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waiting for chap 17. yep romance but arjun-arohi not Kabootar
...Sheher... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plz romantic scenes daal na.
and like everyone sad plz arjun and arohi ke beech :)
-MissMinnie- thumbnail

Chapter Sevteen- 21st June 2011-
Arohi had everything set to make Arjun jealous. It would have only worked if Arjun payed any attention to her. Arohi tried everything talking loud, laughing, going near him flirting with Dhondu but nothing worked. It was useless Arjun was never going to give her any attention. Arohi dropped herself into a chair and cupped her face into her hands and sighed. Arjun saw Arohi and laughed to himself his plan was working. He had been ignoring Arohi all this time and look what it did to her. Arjun walked over to where Arohi was sitting. Arohi still sat there looking into no where. Arohi was so busy in her thoughts that she did not realise that Arjun was standing right next to her 'Excuse me could I get a coke please' Hearing this Arohi turned to her right where Arjun was waiting for his drink. She got up and stood next to Arjun. Arjun felt her skin on his skin and tried to ignore it. She then moved closer to Arjun this caused Arjun to move and face her. Arohi did not look at Arjun but she was looking down and smiling to herself. 'What are you doing?' Arjun moved two steps back from Arohi and grabbed his coke. Arohi sat back down and started texting on her phone. Arjun was confused what was she playing at? One mintue she would completely ignore him and the next she was getting all close to him but yet still ignoring him. Arjun went over to Shefali and sat down 'You won't believe what Arohi just did' Shefali gazed up at Arjun and then to Arohi 'Huh? What?' Arjun explained everything Arohi had just done 'That's it? Well you should be glad she's doing that otherwise our plans not going to work' Arjun did not find this amusing and gave Shefali his serious face 'Well Arjun I'm sorry but your going to have to be a little nasty to Arohi' Arjun did not understand what Shefali was talking about 'Nasty? Don't get you explain' Shefali moved closer to Arjun 'I mean that I'm going to get Arohi upstairs and your going to have to kiss her' Arjun let out a smirk of excitement 'Oooh Kiss? I'd like that!' Shefali leaned back into her chair and smriked 'Don't get to happy, Arohi will not let you kiss her your going to have to do it forcefully' Arjun pulled a face as he did not like what Shefali was saying. 'I can't do that Shefali.' Shefali gave Arjun a you will have to face 'It's part of the plan do you want Arohi or not?' Arjun nodded and gulped his mouth went all dry and got goosebumps all over his body he looked over at Arohi.

'Aru come on I've got to show you something upstairs' Shefali wanted to take Arohi to the rooms just above the disco. Arohi was not in the mood 'Shefali this better be worth it' Shefali let Arohi into a dark room 'Shefali it's so dark' Before Arohi could say anything else Shefali hit the door shut and locked it. Arohi heard the door and started to panic 'Shefali what are you doing open the door, this is not funny' Arohi tried her best to open the door but it was no use. Arohi walked and tried not to trip on anything. She heard a bang 'Hello, Shefali is that you? Kaun Hai?' Arohi tried not to show her fear of the dark. Arjun walked into the room. Arohi was just about to enter the bathroom when Arjun pulled her by the waist. He put his hand on her mouth from stopping her from screaming. The lights came on 'Arjun tum? What are you doing here, Where's Shefali?' Arjun had this fearful look on his face. Arohi noticed that Arjun was not behaving his normal self 'Arjun why are you staring at me like that?' Arjun squeezed her waist tighter and caused Arohi to moan 'Kyun Arohi, When Dhondu's around you your perfectly fine but when I'm near you you don't like it?' Arohi stared into Arjun big brown angry eyes. She could feel his warm but yet cold breathe on her neck 'Arjun let go of me!' Arohi tried to move his arms away from her waist but he had a firm grip. The more Arohi struggled the tighter and closer Arjun pulled her 'Arjun please let me go your hurting me' Tears started to fall from Arohi's eyes. She gave up and just stood close to Arjun.'Arjun what do you want?' Arjun moved over to her neck and started kissing 'You Arohi I want you!' Arohi tried to keep still as Arjun kissed her neck and shoulders 'Stop it Arjun please' Arjun put her hair behind her ears and reached further down 'Why? I know you want me to Arohi let's make love what say?' Arohi let out more tears 'Yes I mean no Arjun please just let go' Arjun let go of Arohi. Arohi pulled her strap of her dress which Arjun had pulled down back up and sorted her hair out. Arjun gave Arohi a serious look. Arohi was just about to leave when Arjun pulled her back and pushed her onto the bed 'Arohi where you going I haven't finished yet' Arohi did not like what Arjun was doing 'What is it now?' Arjun circled her lips with his fingers 'Arohi remember out first kiss?' Arohi could not think so she nodded 'Well how about we do another one?' Arohi pushed Arjun's hand away from her face 'Errm don't think so What makes you think I want to kiss you?' Arjun kept a firm grip 'You know you loved the first one how about we do it again?' Arohi let out a chuckle 'Mr.Arjun Singhania my chooti is going to kiss you so back off' Arohi got up from the bed but Arjun pulled her back down. Arjun pressed his lips against Arohi and gave her a hard kiss. Arohi moaned as Arjun pressed harder. He rubbed his hands all over her bare legs. He broke the kiss and stared at her for a few seconds. He then went for it again but this time it was more harder and passionate. Arohi started to kiss back and ran her hands through his hair. 'Arohi are you inside' Whilst Arjun and Arohi were making love and could't get enough of each Dhondu has been looking all over for Arohi. Arohi was the first to react and pushed Arjun away 'Arjun let go Dhondu's here!' Arjun fell onto the bed. Arohi was doing her zip from the back of her dress when Dhondu walked it. He saw Arjun with no shirt and Arohi zipping her dress up. Arohi's hair was a mess and Arjun was to. 'Arooohi, what's going on? Arjun sat up on the bed and gave Dhondu a evil smirk. Dhondu barged out of the room 'Dhondu wait I can explain' Arohi ran after Dhondu...

That's it guys. I'll update regularly now. Enjoy :) Please Do Comment 
Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
minnie, its more than a week now - pls update - we r all waiting
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it was awesome
dhondu went off atlast
waiting eagerly for next update that's tommorrow
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wish arjuhi cnfessd abt their luv soon.btw,i luv d update.