:How Much I Love You:(MESSAGE ON PAGE 122) - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago
Suprb update i wish shefu ka plan successful ho jaye..
waitng 4 nxt part..:)
hey minnie at what tym will u update!!!!!!!!!simply loving it ...

Again thank you all ever so much for you lovely comments on chapter 13 & 14. Here's chapter 15 please do enjoy it and let me know what you think. I will be updating chapters 16 & 17 on the weekend so stay tuned ;)

Chapter 15- 10th June 2011-
Arohi gathered all her nerves and came back downstairs. Arjun saw Arohi coming down the stairs and nudged Shefali. Shefali looks at Arjun the looking at his facial expressions made her realise that Arohi was coming 'Arjun baby chalo lets go out I'm bored sitting here' Arjun did not know what Shefali was doing if they had gone out then who would sit here and make Arohi jealous? If they could not make Arohi jealous then how would Arjun win her back. Arjun squeezed Shefalis hand tight and muttered 'What are you doing? How can we go out?' Shefali patted Arjun on the knee and try giving him the hint to follow she says, Arjun got the hint 'Okay baby we'll go out tonight so I'll come and collect you at 7:30pm were going to paradise club okay?' Arjun had purposely said where Shefali and him were going because he knew that Arohi was going to come along to keep an good eye on him. 'Okay baby so chala?' Arjun and Shefali both got up holding hands. Shefali looked around and pretended she just saw Arohi 'Aru kaisi ho tum? Why did you leave the cafe without saying anything?' Arohi walked forward trying not to make eye contact with Arjun 'Well I wouldn't have gone if I have known that something really big was going to happen' Arjun and Shefali knew exactly what Arohi was talking about but did not want to carry the conversation on so Shefali left it 'Acha, so Arjun's dropping me off I'll see you tommorow?' Arohi still had not  made eye contact with Arjun 'No you'll see me tonight' Shefali and Arjun looked at each other with confused looks 'Tonight?' Arohi walked over to the sofa and sat down picking up the same magazine she was ready earlier 'Yep, Ill meet you there, I'm coming with Dhondu' Arjun stared at Arohi with jealousy. 'Erm okay Aru so see you then' Even Shefali did not know what to say here she was trying to get rid of Dhondu and bring Arjun and Arohi together but Arohi herself was getting closer to Dhondu and making her distance from Arjun. Shefali and Arjun walked out holding hands 'Arjun pass gaye yaar' Arjun waited until they sat in the car before he said anything 'Shefali? What are we going to do? She's bringing that kabootar along' Shefali could not think of anything that could Dhondu from coming 'Look Arjun let Dhondu come we cannot stop him it's to difficult. Just let him come and Ill control everything' Arjun payed more attention to Shefali 'Are you sure? What shall I do?' Shefali gave Arjun a convincing smile 'All you have to do is attract Arohi's attention make her feel jealous, make her feel that she wants to dance with you. Just kill her with your looks and expressions' Arjun knew that this would be easy. He could get around Arohi anytime by doing all his. He smiled cunningly to himself. 'Nice idea, so I'll come and pick you up at 7:30 you tell Romit what's happening and bring him along to' Shefali put her seat bealt and stared at the window smiling she saw Arohi at the balcony looking 'Arjun, Arohi's looking right here' Arjun was about to move forward and have a look when Shefali grabbed his arm and pulled him back 'Don't make it obvious just drive the car and let's go' Arjun tutted and started the car and drove off. He dropped Shefali home and went home to get ready for tonight's party. He needed to find a outfit which made him look dashing.

Paradise Club- 7:30pm-
Ek Din ..Ek Din Teri Raahon
Baahoon Mein Panaahon Mein
Aungaa Khojaunga
Ek Din Tera Ho Jaunga 

Yeh Dil To Na Keh Saka Yeh Baatein
Dil To Na Keh Saka

Tu Jaane Na Tu
Chaahat Meri Kitni Betaab Hai
Ho Jo Barso Meri Palkon Mein Tha
Tu Wohi Khwaab Hai

Har Ghadi Har Ghadi Yaadoon Mein
Vaadon Mein Iradon Mein
Aungaa Khojaunga
Ek Din Tera Ho Jaunga 

Yeh Dil To Na Keh Saka Yeh Baatein
Dil To Na Keh Saka
(Song from Naqaab- Ek Din)

Everything was so perfect and Shefali and Arjun were already there. All that they were waiting for was Arohi and hopefully not Dhondu. 'Gosh man ye Arohi kaha mar gayi hai?' Arjun was getting very nervous every time Shefali would mention Arohis name. Finally Arohi walked in through the door. Arjun saw her and started praying inside that she was alone and not with anyone else. It was only Arohi. She was looking amazingly beautiful. Arjun couldn't get his eyes of her. She walked slowly and so gracefully watching every step she took. She wore a baby pink satin short dress. She added a big silver necklace and small silver studs. Her makeup was shimmery with silver eye shadow, heavy mascara and baby pink lipgloss. She attended extensions to her hair and added a few curls leaving the rest loose. To finish of the look she added silver heels and a small silver clutch. Shefali caught Arjun staring at Arohi 'Arjun if you don't stop staring then you will drool all over the place and she will find out and then our plan in a great big flop' Arjun nodded as he still had his mouth and eyes wide open. He pretended that he heard everything but really he did not. Shefali swong his chair around so he was facing the bar 'Oii! what was that for?' Shefali leaned over Arjun and whispered loudly 'Arohi is here as you already know Mr. Arjun stop checking her out otherwise she will find out what were up to' Arjun hadn't realise he was making it that obivious 'Acha babaa chill, she's looking so hot I can't help but to stare' Shefali turned around and sat on the same chair as Arjun she couldn't help but to laugh. She found Arjun and Arohi so cute and adorable. Arohi stood there on her own waiting for Dhondu. She did not want to see Shefali and Arjun get close but her eyes just drew to them. Every time she would look at them they would be touching each other all over and giggling and whispering to each other. This disgusted her. Arohi felt like an idiot standing on her own but she couldn't go to Shefali. She could! Arohi thought to herself Shefali was her best friend before she even started dating Arjun then why should she run away and avoid Shefali. She walked over to Arjun and Shefali who seemed like they were never going to get their hands of each other 'Ahem Ahem' Hearing this Arjun and Shefali swinged around 'Ohh Aru Hey, wow your looking gorgeous today' This made Arohi smile. She gave Shefali a tight hug and whispered in her ear 'Chalo, lets go' Shefali had understood what Arohi had said but to wind her up she acted as if she could not hear anything 'Kya Aru? the musics to loud say it again' Arohi left it because she didn't want to say it infront of Arjun. Arjun had his seductive smile on ready and now all he was waiting for was Arohi to look at him. Finally she did. She looked once but she had to look again and again. Everytime Arohi would look at Arjun, Arjun would purposely look away making her feel jealous. She left and stood back in the position she was at before. Five mintues later Dhondu came. He was colour co-ordinated with Arohi. He wore a greyish silver suit and a baby pink shirt and tie. Arjun stood up when Dhondu came and grabbed Shefali's hand. Arohi knew that it was her time to pay back. She could take full advantage of Arjun now. 'You just wait and watch Arjun Singhania, It's pay back time'

There you go guys. Chapter 15! Hope you enjoyed it please leave your comments. Chapter 16 is coming on 11th June so stay tuned ;)

Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago

nice update

waiting for next :)
Edited by shritti - 12 years ago
Great Update :), Jealous Time ;)) Cont Soon And Thanks For The PM
Its so swt. Both r tryng 2 make jealous each other. Bt seriously i also cnt tolarate dis kabotar dhond. Bt superb writng.totaly luvd it.
hey,,,some serious doubts,,,
now is arjun trying to win her back or trying make her hate him??
why the hell is dhondu making arjun listen to him??
does arjun himself think that dhondu is better for arohi ??

Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
it was great
there's jealousy
continue soon
awsome update

im loving the jealousy track!!

thnx 4 pm

pls cont soon.x
fanx 4 da pm