:How Much I Love You:(MESSAGE ON PAGE 122) - Page 36

Posted: 12 years ago
what happened too her???? waiting
:)
Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
1rst!
what the hell?? he loves her? and arjun is giving up??? my temper is going to hit the sky!
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
That was the last update i will finish off tommorow. So thanks for ur feedback and good night.
THIRD AGAIN UFFF DHONZZZ
aww...that's all..:(
anyways i'll wait :):)
good night henna! :D
Originally posted by -MissMinnie-

' Dhondu gave Arjun a glare 'Kya karo Arjun? Mein Arohi se pyaar karta hoon' Arjun nodded and looking at Dhondu.'Arjun Im sorry about yesterday she will be all yours when the divorce is finalised'Dhondu gave Arjun a quick hand shake and left.'Im sorry for this Arohi

Im confused who say this ''Im sorry for this Arohi'
and who say this  Mein Arohi se pyaar karta hoon'

Arjun nodded and looking at Dhondu 'Arjun Im sorry about yesterday she will be all yours when the divorce is finalised'
arjun or Dhondo???

What going on here???? can anyone explain
Originally posted by -MissMinnie-

Dhondu gave Arjun a glare 'Kya karo Arjun? Mein Arohi se pyaar karta hoon' Arjun nodded and looking at Dhondu.'Arjun Im sorry about yesterday she will be all yours when the divorce is finalised'Dhondu gave Arjun a quick hand shake and left.'Im sorry for this Arohi

Im confused can someone explain. Arjun giving divorce to Arohi so Dhondo can have her coz he love her right????
Originally posted by arohi_arjun

Im confused can someone explain. Arjun giving divorce to Arohi so Dhondo can have her coz he love her right????

yep...thats what i thought but after reading it again,i have a doubt abt it!
Originally posted by arohi_arjun

The bold part the way it written, it as if Dhondo giving divorce so Arjun can have Arohi

so confused Miss Minnie plz reply only u know