Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Awwe thank you guys. Next bit coming up.
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
arjun baby..nw who's dat??
Waiting..
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
:)
Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
That was the last bit.the next chapter is going to be posted tommorow so stay tuned.
Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
omg dun ruin there date yaar in every ff there is some idiot girl between arjun arohi yyy
arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MissMinnie-

Arjuns face lit up with excitment.He was so happy Arohi had just asked him for dinner.Maybe this was the perfect chance to tell Aroh how he felt.He pulld himself closer to Arohi but not touching her.'Of course I will when and what time.Im going to office first then after that'Arohi stared at Arjun with affection.His eyes were filled with so much warmth and passionate.His lips were so rosy and she remebered how it felt like when she kissed them.His strong arms which were once wrapped around her waist protecting her from the rest of the world.'Okay,how about 8 or is that to late?'Arjun gave Arohi a dimpled smile'Thats fine Ill come and pick you up be ready'With that he patted Arohi on the knee and got up.He was just about to leave the room when Arohi grabbed his arm.He turned back to Arohi and she got up from the bed.She moved closer to Arjun and Arjun started to loose control he then put his arms around her waist.He pulled her closer.Next mintue Arjun lips were on Arohis and they shared a passionate kiss.

I Think u miss this part out in chapter 11
arohi_arjun thumbnail

Arjun was lost in Arohis thought.He was remembering her silky soft her,soft smooth skin,soft rosy lips which would take him to heaven everytime he would kiss them,her sexy andaaz,nakre basically everything about her she was stunning and the most beautiful person he had met the inside and out.Arjun was day dreaming about Arohi when he did not realise that 2 of his important clients were standing infront of him laughing'Sir sir could you please sign these important documents'Arjun drew his attention to the clients and with embrassement he signed the papers.The clients left giggling.See Arjun thought to himself what magic Arohi had done to him.It was only five and time seemed to go slow for both and Arjun and Arohi.Arjun moved all his meetings to an earlier slot and some to a different day he wanted to enjoy his date with Arohi peacefully without no on disturbing them.He had alot of things in mind for tonight telling Arohi his feelings was one of them.Arohi hit the malls with Shefali to get an outfit for tonight

And this part too.

Overall love this part. Was looking forward to their date but Tina arggg.. Plz No more misunderstanding between Arjuhi. Arjun already hurt Arohi... How dare she tell her Freind Arjun her boyfreind. Next chap Arjun better tell Tina he married to Arohi...Waitin for next chap. Will be reading again from chap 1..
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Ooops. I rushed it when I put it togetherbecause my computer kept on crashing.Il sort it out tommorow and post chapter twevele Thanks alot for telling me.
arohi_arjun thumbnail

Ooops. I rushed it when I put it togetherbecause my computer kept on crashing.Il sort it out tommorow and post chapter twevele Thanks alot for telling me.

Ur Welcome...
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey minnie i was a bit cnfused wth ds scattered bits..
anyways it was  good n nw again kabab main haddi tina..phewww
w8ing fr d nect part