:How Much I Love You:(MESSAGE ON PAGE 122) - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter Eleven- 5th June 2011-
Arjun, Arohi Shefali and Romit made it back home.Arohi felt gutted,Shefali so lovingly had brought the tickets and she refused to go.She had to make it up to Shefali somehow. Arjun was looking out the window he was still thinking about the incident that happened in the bedroom.He wanted to ask Arohi but he couldn't pick up the courage to.'Aru, shall I drop you and Arjun home' Arohi looked at Arjun with no expressions.'Ermm yes, Mujhe Dhondz se milna tha' Hearing that Arjun turned and looked at Arohi with desperation. They had arrived home.Arjun and Arohi stood on the stairs as Romit and Shefali waved them goodbye.Arjun and Arohi remained silent.There was this awkward feeling between the two.They both entered the house and it was peaceful and quite.Everyone had gone to a relatives wedding.Arohi made her way upstairs and went straight to the bathroom.She freshned up and got changed.'DING DONG DING DONG' 'The doorbell rang and Arohi rushed down the stairs to open the door.It was Dhondu.

'Aru,baby I missed you' Arjun who was sitting on the sofa watching tv cleared his throat. Arohi felt awkward when Dhondu hugged her she had never felt like this before. She let Dhondu in and Arjun got up and went upstairs. He walked slowly up the stairs so he could listen to their conversation.Arohi seemed to look nervous and scared.Arjun stood on the stair case observing Dhondu and Arohi.Arohi brought a plate of apples and offered them to Dhondu.'Ooh Apples my favourite,Thanks Aru' Arohi tried her best to act normal and calm.She gave Dhondu a reassuring smile.Dhondu took a bite on his apple and then moved closer to Arohi.Arjun who was watching them from above felt jealous very jealous.He hated it when this kabootar was around his Arohi.Arohi suddenly gelt incomrtable and moved away.'Aru,so tumne kya socha?' Arohi gulped and struggled to get her words out.Dhondu smiled 'Aru kya hua? Tumne kya socha,hai ya na?' Arohis face turned paled she wanted this to stop.Arjun ran down the stairs 'Arohi,come upstairs for a mintue please'

Arohi sighed.She got up without looking back at Dhondu and ran upstairs to Arjun.She was about to knock on the door when Arjun pulled her in.'Arjun,kya hua?' Arjun held Arohi close.Just then there was a loud knock on the door.'Aru,tume teek ho,why you taking so long'Arjun pulled Arohi behind the curtains. Arohi and Arjun bothed breathed heavliy. Dhondu walked into the room and looked around.Arohi panicked when she saw Dhondu and Arjun made eye contact with her to keep her calm.Dhondu left the room.Arjun and Arohi came out of the curtains and sat on the bed.They both looked at each other.Both broke into laughter.What just happened? hey found it hilarious.They both fell back onto the bed side by side.The laughter stopped and there was silent.Arohi got up and looked down.Arjun got up.Arohi broke silence 'Arjun,thanks for that'Arjun moved himself so he was sitting facing Arohi 'Its okay,I know what answer he wanted from you' Arohi let out a little laugh.'Ermm Arjun do you want to have dinner tonight with me?' 

Arjuns face lit up with excitment.He was so happy Arohi had just asked him for dinner.Maybe this was the perfect chance to tell Aroh how he felt.He pulld himself closer to Arohi but not touching her.'Of course I will when and what time.Im going to office first then after that' Arohi stared at Arjun with affection.His eyes were filled with so much warmth and passionate.His lips were so rosy and she remebered how it felt like when she kissed them.His strong arms which were once wrapped around her waist protecting her from the rest of the world.'Okay,how about 8 or is that to late?'Arjun gave Arohi a dimpled smile'Thats fine Ill come and pick you up be ready' With that he patted Arohi on the knee and got up.He was just about to leave the room when Arohi grabbed his arm.He turned back to Arohi and she got up from the bed.She moved closer to Arjun and Arjun started to loose control he then put his arms around her waist.He pulled her closer.Next mintue Arjun lips were on Arohis and they shared a passionate kiss.

Arjun rubbed his hands all over Arohis bare legs. He pushed her back and they both feel onto the bed.Arjun titled Arohi over so that she was on top of him.They broke apart but then they lips met again.Arjun couldnt seem to get enough of Arohi.She moaned as Arjun kissed her.He kissed more and moved down to her neck.She rubbed her hands through his hair.He pulled her up off the bed.They both breathed heavliy and leaned there heads on each other.'Ill see you tonight' He kissed Arohi on the cheek and gave her a cheeky wink.Arjun left and the door behind him leaving Arohi with jingles all over her body.She got up from the bed and walked over to her makeup table.She stood and looked at herself in the mirror.What just happened she thought to herself.How did she loose control? She smiled shyly to herself and spun around the room with excitment.Arjun could not concentrate in the office everytime he would get down to work he would see Arohis images flying through his mind.What magic did she have on him. He couldnt wait for the date tonight!

Arjun was lost in Arohis thought.He was remembering her silky soft her,soft smooth skin,soft rosy lips which would take him to heaven everytime he would kiss them,her sexy andaaz,nakre basically everything about her she was stunning and the most beautiful person he had met the inside and out.Arjun was day dreaming about Arohi when he did not realise that 2 of his important clients were standing infront of him laughing 'Sir sir could you please sign these important documents'Arjun drew his attention to the clients and with embrassement he signed the papers.The clients left giggling. See Arjun thought to himself what magic Arohi had done to him.It was only five and time seemed to go slow for both and Arjun and Arohi. Arjun moved all his meetings to an earlier slot and some to a different day he wanted to enjoy his date with Arohi peacefully without no on disturbing them. He had alot of things in mind for tonight telling Arohi his feelings was one of them.Arohi hit the malls with Shefali to get an outfit for tonight.

Arjun had just finished a meeting.He did well but his mind kept on focusing on the date tonight.He was excited but nervous at the same time.What would he say to Arohi?Somewhere inside he felt that he should leave it and tell her some other time.It was better earlier.He gave Arohi a quick text saying 'Ill be there in half an hour to pick you up,be ready' Arohi replied saying okay. Arohi was all ready she took a quick shower and got dressed.At the malls it took her ages to find the perfect outfit for tonight but atlast she found it.She was wearing a bright red off shoulder dress with a thin black belt.She added a black pendant and black gladiators.Her makeup was sexy bringing out her sparlking eyes,she wore red lipstickand smoky eye shadow.She straightened her hair and left it loose.She looked at the mirror and smiled will Arjun like how she looked? It was eight and Arjun would be here any mintue.Arohi made her way downstairs and waited.Arjun was about to go when someone wrapped there arms around Arjun.'Arjun baby' .

Arjun did not recognise the hands,It wasnt Arohi who could it be? He turned around with the arms still wrapped around him'Arjun baby I missed you so much' Arjun couldnt breathe his mouth went all dry.He couldnt believe his eyes.'Tum?What are you doing here?' It was Arjun's freind Tina.'Arjun baby where have you been?Chalo Come meet my freinds' Tina pulled Arjun across to the reception area where a group girls were standing.'Girls meet my boy freind Arjun, hes cute isn't he?' Arjun stared at Tina with dismay.It was ten past eight and Arohi was probably waiting for him he had to go. All the girls started talking to Arjun when his phone rang he looked at the phone screen Arohi was calling.Arjun was just about to answer it when Tina snacthed the phone out of his hand 'Arjun baby no phone calls its my birthay today and were going to have dinner together' Arjun was in trouble how could he get out of this mess.Arohi was still waiting it was now nine and Arjun still hadnt come.So she made her way to his office.When she reached there she saw...

There you go guys. AGAIN NO PROMO FOR TODAY. PLEASE DO COMMENT.
Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
next bit coming right up. Haha Vrshn you dnt have to get dwn on ur knees.
good update,,,,,up8 soon
yea...nice...keep updating :):)
:)
me first!
i love the jealous hubby!!
whats going on btwn aru n dhondu??
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
;)
Arjuns face lit up with excitment.He was so happy Arohi had just asked him for dinner.Maybe this was the perfect chance to tell Aroh how he felt.He pulld himself closer to Arohi but not touching her.'Of course I will when and what time.Im going to office first then after that'Arohi stared at Arjun with affection.His eyes were filled with so much warmth and passionate.His lips were so rosy and she remebered how it felt like when she kissed them.His strong arms which were once wrapped around her waist protecting her from the rest of the world.'Okay,how about 8 or is that to late?'Arjun gave Arohi a dimpled smile'Thats fine Ill come and pick you up be ready'With that he patted Arohi on the knee and got up.He was just about to leave the room when Arohi grabbed his arm.He turned back to Arohi and she got up from the bed.She moved closer to Arjun and Arjun started to loose control he then put his arms around her waist.He pulled her closer.Next mintue Arjun lips were on Arohis and they shared a passionate kiss.
me first!!
aww...so cute ;)
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
how sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!