..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
aww...lovely updates...
waiting 4 chap 9 update soon😳
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Well guys Im bck. Im working on chapter nine now. I will be updating from my phone then I will put it togther at the end as a whole piece. So stay tuned.
-MissMinnie- thumbnail

Thank you all for your lovely comments on my last chapter. I had said that I was going to update chapter nine yesterday but I couldn't So here it is today. Enjoy and Don't forget to give me your feedback.

Chapter Nine- 4th June 2011
Jay moved closer to Arohi. Arjun who was sitting just a table behind gave Jay a cheeky smirk. Jay kept on making gestures to Arjun and then Arohi turned around to see who Jay was communicating with. As soon as Arohi turned around Arjun picked the men up and buried his face inside it. Arohi gave Arjun a cold look and turned back to Jay. 'Jay I'm starving,chal lets order!' Jay called for waiter and ordered he first ordered two orange juices. Arohi drank her juice fast as she was hungry. Just then Jay moved forward and purposley and his drink spilled all over Arohis dress. 'Jay,god what have you done?' Arohi stood there with a tissue paper trying her best to get rid of the stains but nothing was working. Jay also helped Arohi to clean the mess on Arohis dress. 'Why don't you go to the washroom and clean it off' Arohi was very mad first Arjun had did all that to her now her day was getting worse and worse. Arohi made her way to the washroom leaving her purse behind but taking her phone. Jay gestured to Arjun go. Jay ran towards Arjun's table and pushed him to go quickly.

Arjun with excitement ran upstairs to the washroom. He had to find Arohi before she went back downstairs to Jay. He search everywhere but couldn't find Arohi or the ladies washroom. A lady in a uniform was walking towards Arjun. Arohi approached her 'Exuse me, where's the ladies washroom?' the lady in the uniform gave Arjun a puzzled look and the looked at Arjun up and down. 'No, no actually my girlfriend has gone there I can't seem to find her' the lady was smiled and pointed at the other direction 'If you go straight forward and then turn to your left, it's just there' Arjun thanked the lady and hurried to that direction. He did not have enough time and had to grab hold of Arohi. Arjun followed the directions the lady had given him and reached the ladies washroom. He looked either side of him to see if anyone wasn't looking. He prayed that no one saw him going inside the ladies washroom otherwise this would have been the most embarrassing day of his entire life. With one hand he pushed the door slowly he tip toed inside and when he got inside he closed the door slowly behind him. Arjun then peaked his head around the corner and there was no one. No one was in the washroom. He cursed himself. He was late. He made his out of the washroom, he stood there looking at both ends of the corridor. Just then he got a phone call from Jay. 'Hello, kya hua Jay?' Jay was breathing heavily on the other side as if he had just ran a marathon. 'Arjun, where are you?' Arjun looked around to see if he could see Jay or Arohi but no one was around.'I'm outside the ladies washroom, Arohi's not here, I missed her' Jay had calmed down 'Arjun, yaar she said she was going back to her room to take a shower and get changed' A smile came to Arjun's face and he headed back to Arohi's room. He was glad that he had a big chance to get close to Arohi and could tell her how he felt for her.

Arjun entered Arohi's room and saw that Arohi had placed her clothes neatly on the bed. Also on the bed were some earrings and bracelets. Arjun could hear Arohi singing

Namkin Si Baat hain 
Har Nayi si baat mein
Teri khusboo chal rahi 
Hai jo mere saath mein
lyricsmasti.com
Halka Halka Rang Beete Kal ka
Gehra Gehra Kal ho jayega
Ho jayega
Aadha Ishq Aadha hai 
Aadha Ho jayega
Kadmo se Milo ka 
Vada ho jayega

Aadha Ishq Aadha hai 
Aadha Ho jayega
Kadmo se Milo ka 
Vada ho jayega

Beshumar raatein 
Behisab baatein
Pass aate aate gum ho jati hai 

Bekhudi mein dhal ke
Bekali mein jal ke
Sau naazare yaadein nam ho jati hai 
Fika fika Pal betein kal ka
Behka behka kal ho jayega

Ho jayega
Aadha Ishq Aadha hai 
Aadha Ho jayega
Kadmo se Milo ka 
Vada ho jayega
(Song From Band Baaja Baraat)

Arjun sat on the bed listening to Arohi sing. She had a beautiful voice he thought to himself. He heard Arohi bang and knew that she was coming out. He got up from the bed and hid inside the cupboard. He opened the cupboard slightly so he could see Arohi. Arohi came out with a peach towel drapped on her body. Her hair was wet and silky and she had placed it to the side. She sat infront of her mirror and carried on singing

Intezzaar sa hai
Imtehaan sa hai
Itminaan sa hai
Kya hai na jane 

ITraa rahi hai 
Itna hui hai 
itraa rahi hai 
Kaise na jane

chalka chalka 
Pal beete kal ka
Tehra tehra kal ho jayega
Ho jayega

Aadha Ishq Aadha hai 
Aadha Ho jayega
Kadmo se Milo ka 
Vada ho jayega

Arjun was stunned by Arohi's beauty. She combed her hair which was still wet and blow dried it for a few minutes. Then she got up from the chair and applied moisturizer all over her body which was not covered in the towel. Arjun could not take his eyes of her. She made her way back to bathroom humming and taking her clothes with her. When Arohi came out of the bathroom Arjun was amazed.
Arohi was wearing a dark purple and black short ruffle dress. She added black beaded gladiators and a small black side bag. Her hair was straight and silky and makeup was simple. 

She grabbed her phone and made her way out of the room. Arjun followed her.

Next Chapter is going to be updated soon!
Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Lol Ive left chapter nine at an awkward place but Im working on chapter ten now. So stay tuned. Pls do give me feedback on chapter nine. ;-)
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
babe nt chapter 4 bt chapter 9 !!
anyways gd update !!
w8ing fr d next update
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it was nice
waiting for next update
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was awesome!! update fast!
-MissMinnie- thumbnail

Chapter Ten- 4th June 2011 -
Arjun followed Arohi. He wanted Arohi so bad. He wanted to feel her close, Feel her silky soft hair, Feel her soft smooth skin. He wanted Arohi to be his and only hisforever and ever. Arohi skipped across the corridor humming and playing with her hair. Arjun sneakliy follwed her. Suddenly all the hotel lights turned off. Arjun knew that Arohi was scared of the dark. Arohi stood perfectly still in her place. She started to panic and Arjun felt that this was the perfect time to come to the rescue. Arohi did not move from her place and looked around to see who was aroumd her. Arjun started to act smart and he walked past Arohi. Arohi saw Arjun and grabbed his arm. She started to cry and panic.'Arjun please don't go' Arjun smiled and turned around then changed his facial expression.His face was serious but he was all giddy inside.He gave Arohi a soft look and then Arohi held his arm tighter.'Look around here she should not escape now' A group of goons were searching all around for Arohi. 

The goons were looking for Arohi like mad. Arohi was already scared because of the dark now this she paniced even more. Arjun saw the goons coming up the stairs. Without thinking he grabbed Arohi by the waist and pulled her to the corner and held her tight. Arohi moved closer to Arjun. She felt safe and secure she knew that if Arjn was with her no one could harm her. 'Arjun mujhe both daar lag raha hai' Arjun wiped her tears and pulled her closer. 'Ssshhh kuch nahi hoga' He gave Arohi a warm convincing smile. Still holding onto Arohis waist Arjun took a peak round the corner. He saw the goons searching in every room, they were getting closer and closer. Arohi stopped crying but heart was still racing. 'Arohi were going to have to move from here, woh gunda can come anytime' Arohi nodded and hurried with Arjun. Arjun held Arohis hand tight and had no intention of leaving it. Both of them then moved swiftly across the corridor. It was dark and this made it extremley difficult to see where they were going but Arjun had full control and knew what he was doing.

Arohi had calmed down. Arjun was still holding Arohis hand. 'Arohi, its very dangerous here were going to have to leave this hotel' Arohi felt gutted. What had happened? Everything was going so perfectly she had met Jay, they were going to eat together, then the juice spilled on her dress, she came to have a shower and get dressed. Then the lights fused, the goons are searching for her and Arjun came to save her. What is going on? Arohi was confused. What kind of games was destiny playing with her? Why did everything get spoiled with Jay? Was Arjun the one for her? Just then Arjun clicked his fingers infront of Arohis face. 'Aru, kya hua, chalo na!' Arohi gave Arjun a serious face and followed him along. Arjun and Arohi safely managed to get out of the hotel without getting caught. Shefali, Romit, Sanchit, Billu and Simmi were already outside. Arohi was delighted to see them. 'Aru, Im so sorry I left you hear all alone' Arohi gave Shefali a tight hug and smiled at the rest of them. 'I Have a suprise for you!' 

Shefali gave Arohi a big cheeky grin. Arohi looked at all of them then back to Arohi. 'Kya? Suprise? Tell me na' Arohi was really enthuastic to know what the suprise was' Shefali opened her handbag and pulled out a pile full of tickets. Arohi gave She a puzzled look. ''Tickets? What for, where you going?' Shefali chuckled then moved around. 'Not me, us where going on a cruise, all of us' Arohi's face lit up with happiness and leaped on top of Sheali wrapping her arms around Arohi. 'Wow Shefali! Really? I cant wait Thanks babe your the best' Everyone watched closely as Arohi and Shefali shared their special moment together. 'No Aru Don't thank me, I owe you one I left you here and you have done so much for me' Arohi and Sheali smiled at each other sweetly. Everyone started talking when Shefali pulled Arjun to a corner 'Arjun, Jay told me everything about your plan to win Arohi' Arjun looked over at Arohi enjoying herself. 'Yea, but please dont tell her' Shefali smiled at Arjun 'I Won't but Im helping you guys!'

Arjun was shocked and suprised at the same time.'Kya? Saachi are you going to help us?' Shefali nodded with excitment 'Of course I am going to help you guys, Arohi is my best freind and I know that she won't find anyone better than you, No Arjun Im serious Arohi needs you and Arjun you know that you need her' Arjun moved forward and gave Shefali a tight warm hug. 'Chalo lets go!'with that Shefali pushed Arjun back to the group. Arohi gave Arjun a cold stare then looked back to Shefali. They were all set for the cruise they all sat in the car. Arjun, Arohi,Shefali and Billu sat in one car and the rest sat in the other car. Shefali made Arohi sit in the back with Arjun. Arjun sat close to Arohi touching her hand. Arohi did not notice.The wind was blowing in her hair softly and she had a soft smile on her face. Arjun looked at her close.Romit had been driving for an hour and Arohi had fallen asleep in Arjuns lap.Her head was resting on his lap and Arjun played with her soft silky hair as she sleeped peacefully.

They had finally arrived and the sun glazed down on Arohi's face. She moved closer to Arjun and tried to block the sun of. Arjun covered the sun with his hands and Arohi smiled and slept peacefully. Arjun picked up Arohi and took her upstars. He placed her on the bed gently without walking her up. He then took her sandals off and placed then at the side of the bed. Arjun sat beside Arohi and observed Arohi's beauty. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead. He left the room and shut the lights. He went back to the main reception and confirmed when they were leaving for the cruise. He was tired after all that adventure with Arohi. Shefali and the rest joined him. They ordered drinks and relaxed. 'Sir, Sir the lady upstairs is crying and she keeps on calling for someone called Arjun' Arjun leapt up from his chair and hurried back up the stairs. He flung open the door and found Arohi sitting in a corner crying. Arjun ran over to her, she grabbed for Arjun and squeezed him. 'Arjun where did you go?

Arjun knew that he should not have turned the lights off. Arohi kept close to Arjun as she sobbed. Arjun held Arohi's face and wiped her tears. He then brought her back to the bed and sat her down. 'Arjun, Arjun tum yahi rena mera paas' Arjun placed his hands on Arohi's cheek and gave her nod. Arohi was still frighten but what of? Arjun constantly stared at Arohi. He didnt want to ask her what was up. Arjun took Arohi downstairs so she would feel better. Arjun and Arohi both walked out and shut the door behind them. A man tall and muscerly came out of the room after them and took out his phone from and dialled a number 'Sir kaam ho gaya' 

Arohi was feeling much better than before. They ordered lunch and had a gala time. 'Shefali, I need to tell you something, your probably going to hate me for this, but I dont want to go on the cruise' Arjun cut his fish in half and then passed on a glare to Shefali. He then gestured to Shefali. ' Aru its okay to be honest I dnt feel like either' Everyone left for home. Arohi felt bad for turning Shefali down but she was not in the mood anymore. She had to make it up to Shefali had she had the perfect plan.

No Promo today guys. Next chapter I want to keep it a suprise! ;)

Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago