-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
:)
Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Next bit coming up. Give me 5mins Im going to make tea for myself Lol.
last agin...lol good update
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey..you r third..definitely not last!
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Im off to have a bath ill update when I get back.
arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Contiune soon. waiting for whole 1 piece.. Ur index at page 1 it not seem proper..

-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Im back. Now im going to update the next bit. Stay tuned. And the index page has gone wrong so I need to sort that out first.
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Im on a computer now everyone. I have sorted the first page out. On the index you can now click on the page number and it will take you to that chapter. I am going to update the rest and put it all into one piece. Then later on Ill be updating chapter nine for you all like today by doing it in bits because I wnt be on the computer for long!
-MissMinnie- thumbnail

Chapter Eight- 3rd June 2011-
Arohi was really excited and wondered what Jay had planned for her down at the beach.She had changed her clothes and wore a bright red tank top and added black shorts. She had black gladiator heels and added black and red chunky bangles. Her mkeup was the same. She pinned her hair up leaving the rest loose with curls. She looked around the beach to see if she could see Jay anywhere. There was a table and in the middle there was a note and a red rose. Arohi with excitment ran over to the table and leaned forward to grab the note and picked up the red rose she opened it and it read 'A beautiful rose, for a beautiful lady' Arohi couldnt help but to blush. She went back to the note and it said nothing else. She started searching around for something else but she couldnt find anything. She went to the far end of the beach but still no one was around. Arohi thought it was best if she just waited. 

Arohi felt someone pull her in. She recognised the hands, the feel. The closet was dark and smal. There was just enough space for two people to stand. Arohi struggled to set her self free.'Kaun ho tum??' A lighter was lit and Arohi saw his face. It was no one other than Arjun. He was looking hotter than ever. His light brown sparkled in the fire of the lighter. He had this innocent smile on his face. 'Arohi your looking so beautiful' He swept his hands across Arohis face and put her hair behind her ears. Arohi melted. Whenever Arjun made eye contact with her she felt as if he could see right through her soul. Whenever he touched her and kept her close she would feel shivers up her body. ''Aru, I got the deal and I wanted to celebrate with you' Arohi gave Arjun a confused look then cleared her throat. 'Oohh.. Congrats, you desereved it' Arjun was confused. Very confused Arohis behaviour was not normal. Normally she would throw up and throw a tantrum but she was all calm. 'Aru, kya hua?' Tears started to form in Arohi's eyes.

Arohi tried her best to control her tears. She managed to move away from Arjun and walked away. She made her way back to the beach and Arjun followed her. She sat down onto the sand and put her head into her knees and sobbed. Arjun sat right beside her and put his hand on her shoulder. Arohi looked up and then wiped her tears. She got up and walked to the water and folded her arm across her chest and rubbed her arms as the cold breeze hit her. Arjun got up and stood right behind her. Arjun wrapped his arms around Arohi and buried his face in her soft silky hair. Arohi did not say anything. 'Au, Jaan why you acting like this' Arjun kissed her neck softly and Arohi pushed away. She still did not say anything. Tears started to fall from Arohis face. She turned to face Arjun. Her eyes were so hurtful and full of pain. Arjun took a step closer to her. Arohi stopped him 'Stop right there, Arjun Singhania!' Arjun stopped instantly and stared at Arohi. Arohi started to cry and fell to the ground. 

Arohi had completely broken down. She cried very loudly. Arjun cried with her. She hugged Arjun tight as she let all her sorrows out. 'Arjun kyun? Why did you do this to me?' Arjun held Arohi face in his hands and wiped her tears. He had nothing to say at all. What could he say after he had hurt his Arohi so much. Arohi stopped crying and Arjun pulled her closer. Arjun reached down for her lips and kissed her. Arohi pulled Arjun closer and kissed him back. The kiss was hard and passoniate. They could not get enough of each other. Arjun pushed Arohi to the sand and felt her all over. Arohi moaned as Arjun kissed her neck. They were all over each other. Arjun was loosing control and he knew he had to stop. Arohi was the first one to pull away and pushed her hair back of her face. Arjun buttoned his shirt and ran his fingers through his hair. Arohi and Arjun sat in silence. It was getting dark and cold. Arohi wanted to forget what just had happened. She fell asleep in Arjuns arms. Arjun kissed her gently. 

The sun came up and the weather was waarm and soothing. Arohi had been sleeping in Arjuns arms all night. The sun rays hit her face and she woke up. She looked at Arjun. In his arms she felt to secure and protected. His face looked so innocent. Arohi got up slowly without disturbing Arjun and walked back to the hotel. She went to the bathroom and took a long shower. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and all what had happened last night came back to her. She started to cry again and decided to forget what had happened. She got dressed. She wore a white halter dress with baby pink floral print. She added white sandals which strapped to her ankle. She pinned a small white rose at the side leaving the rest loose with a few girls. Her makeup was simple with baby pink lipgloss. To finish the look she added a few banglea and a small baby pink shoulder bag. She had received a text from Shefali that her Romit, Sanchit, Billu and Simmi were coming to get her then they were off to eat at a new restrunaut.

Arohi was delighted. She was hungry and Shefali wasnt going to come until a few hours. Arohi grabbed her purse and hurried to the cafe. Arjun was already sitting there he was looking so handsome and hot. He was wearing a pale yellow shirt and left the few top buttons opened so you could see his chest. He had dark grey combats and sandals. He had his shades on. Arjun got a glimpse of Arohi and couldnt help but to stare again. She was looking so damn gorgeous. Arohi looked around and avoided eye contact with Arjun. Just then Jay walked it. Arohi was so happy to see him but then she remembered. He had promised her that he would meet her but then he had gone. 'Wow, Aru your looking stunning today.' Arohi lifted her eyebrwows when Jay sat opposite her. Arjun winked at Jay and gave him a thumb up. Arohi clicked her fingers at Jay 'Jay where were you yesteday?' Jay turned and picked up the menu and scrolled his fingers down it. 'What do you want to eat baby?' Jay tried to change the subject and it worked. Arohi smiled to herself and picked up a menu to. 'How about, ice cream?' Jay chuckled and nodded.

PROMO-
Jay purposely slips juice all over Arohi's white dress. He tells Arohi to go and change. Arohi goes to the hotel room and Arjun locks the door. Arohi gets scared and Arjun pushes her against the wall.

Chapter nine will be posted during the day. Like I did before in bits so stay tuned. I will put it together at the end.