...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hey ur ff is awesome
plz pm me too
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi, just found your ff. loved it, they are so jelous of each other and still stuborn, cant wait to see what happens, you leave a really good cliffhanger of promo.

ps: plz add me to your pm list,
Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
  After such a long time I'v read such a good FF. It took me back to the days of KMH2 when Arjuhi had just gotten married, their hatred, love, intimacy, and jealousy... gosh miss those days soo much. Thanks so much for this :)
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
heyA  dear loved it !!
dhondus bad tymng always...
w8ing fr d update
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Hey EveryOne How Are We All? I Have Been Very Very Busy Lately & Now I'm Free For A While. I Will Update Chapter five Very Soon, So Stay Tuned. Thank You All For Your Lovely Comments. I Have Very Good Things In Mind For This FF You Will All Love It. I Will Update Very Soon & It Will Be Long, Romantic... Well I Cannot Say Much More Than That ;) Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
...Sheher... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
misminni please jaldi update karna hum sab ko zada wait mat karwana ;)
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shritti

misminni please jaldi update karna hum sab ko zada wait mat karwana ;)

I'm Working On It Now Dear. Don't Worry I Will Post It Today ;)
-MissMinnie- thumbnail

Thank you all for the lovely comments on my last chapter. I Know the promo was very exciting so read ahead to see what happens ;)
Please do comment and give me feedback. I have made this chapter long so enjoy. Do not forget to hit the like button.

Chapter Five- 22nd May 2011

Arohi was standing alone looking around all around her. Arjun was standing alone as well but he had this seductive smirk on his face. His eyes were all over Arohi. I am going to get a dance with her and spend this night with her no matter what Arjun thought to himself. Arohi got bored and walked over to the bar and took a seat. She closely watched Dhondu and that girl whilst they moved to the music. Arjun still standing in the same place, pulled his phone out of his pocket and started texting. Arohi'h phone started ringing and she picked it up. It was an old friend and she wanted to meet Arohi. Arohi told her which club she was at and her friend told her that she will be down in 5 mins. Arohi put her phone back inside the back and got up from her seat. Arjun who was still busy texting did not notice Arohi who went right past him. He put his phone back inside his pocket and looked up where Arohi was sitting earlier, she was not there. Arjun looked all around to see if he could see Arohi anywhere. Where could she go? What if she's gone home? No Arjun thought to himself he was going to get a dance and make her his tonight if she liked it or not.

Arjun ran upstairs thinking that Arohi might have gone to the washroom. He hurried along the corridor, but no sign of Arohi anywhere. He rushed back downstairs to Shefali. 'Shefali, where's Arohi?' Arjun was breathing heavily as he was worried. 'Arohi,Ermm.. Oh yeah she's gone to the balcony upstairs' Arjun was relived that he had found Arohi ''Thanks, yaar' Arjun without wasting another second ran back upstairs, this was the perfect chance for me to get close to Arohi and tell her about my feelings she was mine and only mine. Arjun reached the balcony in no time and saw Arohi standing there. The wind was strong and cold, Arohi was gazing up at the sky and had her arms wrapped around her bare shoulder and arms. Arjun slowly walked up to her. He stood beside her looking up at the sky, he turns his face and Arohi was looking so beautiful she had a soft innocent smile on her face. Her eyes were closed as she was feeling the cold breeze. Arjun cleared his throat and Arohi opened her eyes. Just as she saw Arjun she felt shivers all over, her smile was gone and she stood up straight. Arohi moved away from Arjun and started making her way out when Arjun grabbed her hand. 'Arjun, tum kya kar raha ho, mera haath chodo' Arjun moved closer to her and Arohi felt her heartbeat fast. Arohi struggled and tried to set her self free. Arohi pulled her closer and closer. He put his face in her hair 'Arohi, this night will be ours' Arohi was confused what had gone into Arjun why was he talking like this? She pulled again from his once again with all her might, this time Arjun grabbed her by the waist and pushed her against the balcony. Arjun firmly pressed her against the railings and moved closer. 'Arohi, your looking so beautiful' Arohi could not help but to stare into his big brown eyes, so much passionate inside them eyes, she could get lost in them. Arohi broke the eye contact 'Arjun, leave me, I'm feeling cold and I'm wearing such a short dress' Arjun wrapped his arms around Arohi's bare shoulder and pulled her closer. Arohi moved closer and put her arms around his waist. 'Come towards me, I'll keep you warm' Arohi did not like this one bit and pushed Arjun away

She made her way out and ran back downstairs. Arjun followed her. Arohi reached downstairs and was out of breathe. 'Aru, come come let's dance' Dhondu grabs Arohi's hand and pulls her onto the dance floor' The music gets louder and louder and everyone is moving to the music when Arjun comes back downstairs.

Ladies and Gentlemen
What you are about to experience..
Never..never..never seen before
Before toen, the veil will be uncovered
And all will be shown
So are you Ready!!!
One.
Kargaya chal sabeese tujhko dekhke dil ye
Zalim Teen sau paisat dilme ek din tu toh mille
Kargaya chal sabeese tujhko dekhke dil ye
Zalim Teen sau paisat dilme ek din tu toh mille
Galti se kalme inhe dekh ke jo yuhi zara sa haas gayi
Galti se kalme inhe dekh ke jo yuhi zara sa haas gayi
Allah bachaye mere jaan  ke razia gundoo mein phas gayi
oye oye oye oye
Allah bachaye teri jaan ke razia gundoo mein phas gayi
Ke raziiiaa
(Song From Thank You- Razia)

Arjun stares at Arohi furiously. He had just had enough. He had made his mind up he was going to run after Arohi just for a dance instead she will have no choice but to dance and spend this night with me. Arjun found that girl he was dancing with earlier and made his way back onto the dance floor. Arjun this time was more closer to the girl and had his hands moving up all over her body. Arohi was mad How could he flirt with her one minute and then with another girl another? Arohi couldn't bare the jealousy and exused herself. Arohi felt tears building up in her eyes and left the party. Arjun knew what he had done wrong and wanted to go to Arohi. How could he? What would he say to her? Dhondu rushed out after Arohi. 'Aru!'

Dhondu and Arohi had both left the club and it had been 15 mins and none of them were back. Arjun was getting worried. He left to. He went outside but they was no one to be seen. He walked out of the gates and walked further, just ahead as a small park. He sat on the bench and cursed himself. He should not have done that with Arohi. He sat there for 5 mins and heard someone crying. He turned to see who it was but could not see no one in sight. He got up from the bench and walked around the bush and saw Arohi sitting on the grass crying. Arjun did not have the guts to go upto her, but he had no choice he had to go and say sorry. Arjun slowly crept up to her and sat besides her. Arohi wiped her tears and saw Arjun staring sweetly at her. Arohi got up and turned her back towards him. Arjun got up and put his arms around her waist. 'How dare you, how dare you touch me' Arohi was angry very angry and Arjun knew that he should not have done this. 'Arohi, mein toh' Arohi walked away from him and started making her way down the steps. 'I hate you Arjun, why are you playing these games with me, it hurts, it really does' Arohi stopped her started crying again. Arjun ran to her and stood in front of her regretting and cursing himself. Arjun ran his fingers through her hair and then pulled her closer. 'Aru, I'm really sorry, I really love you' Arohi looks up at Arjun and pulls a disgusted face. 'Love? Arjun Love? No you don't love me, mein tumhara liye tho bas time pass hoon' Arjun nods his head and holds her tight by the waist. Arohi does not look at Arjun and just tries to stop her tears. 'Arohi baby I said I'm sorry, please yaar come on' Arohi pushes her self away and makes her way down the stairs. 'Arohi, I said I'm sorry please don't do this!!' Arohi runs away crying and Arjun runs after her. Arohi is half way up the road when the thunder roars. Arohi screams and runs into Arjun's arms. Arohi feels secure she holds Arjun tight by the wasit and sobs. She was cold and frightened. Arjun wraps his arms around Arohi and holds her tight. 'I'm sorry Aru, you okay now?' Arohi looks up and makes a distance. She does not say anything and starts to walk back down the road slowly. 'Aru, tum kaha jaan rahi hoon?' Arohi doesn't reply and carries on walking in a straight line. Arjun follows her 'Aru, I'm talking to you stop now' Arohi still ignores and walks away. Arjun makes his way back to club. Arohi walks the other way. 

Arjun goes back to club and finds Arohi sitting with Dhondu laughing. She seemed happy and Arjun did not want to do anything which hurts her again. Arjun slowly walks to the table where Shefali lot are sitting and sighs. He stares at Arohi the whole time. The party was going to end soon and the DJ calls all the couples onto the dance floor. The music starts and everything is so dim. Arjun desperately wanted a dance with Arohi, but it seemed impossible after all that. Shefali clicks her fingers in front of Arjun's face. 'Hey, Arjun tum kya soch raha ho?' Arjun sighs and nods his head. 'Oooh I know, you want to dance with Arohi na?' Arjun nods his head slightly and carries on staring at Arohi. 'Ermm, I can help if you want' Arjun's fance lightens up and turns to Shefali.'Kya? Will you get Arohi to dance with me?' Shefali nods and gets up and walks over to Arohi. She whispers something inside Arohi's ear and Arohi keeps a firm face. Shefali walks back over to Arjun 'Good luck and enjoy' Arjun was confused.. How did Arohi agree so quick? Something was going on. The DJ repeated 'Come on, all you lovely couples come onto the dance floor' Arohi walked onto the dance floor and Arjun did too. A lot of couples were on the dance Shefali & Romit, Simmi & Sanchit and many other people. The music started and lights dimmed. 

Kisi Ko Sapna Lagey Tu, Kisi Ko Behti Hawaa
Kisi Ko Bas Baaton Mein, Kare Pal Mein Yahaan Wahaan
Kisi Ke Sau Jhoot Sun Le, Kisi Ka Sacch Bhi Gunaah
Kisi Ka Bas Yaadon Mein, Kare Hulchul Saara Jahaan
Te Amo Me Te Amo
Tu Chhaanv Hai, Tu Dhoop Hai
Te Amo Me Te Amo
Tere Hazaron Roop Hai
Koi Samjha Nahin, Jo Bhi Hai Bas Khoob Hai
Falling So Crazy In Love
Te Amo Me Te Amo
Tu Chhaanv Hai, Tu Dhoop Hai
Te Amo Me Te Amo
Tere Hazaaron Roop Hai

Kabhi Lagey Raaton Mein Main Khwaabon Se Baatien Karoon Subah Unhi
Khwaabon Ko Main Kaabu Karoon
Kabhi Lagey Taaron Se Bhi, Unche Udaane Bharoon
Kabhi Lagey Baadalon Se Jaibein Bharoon

Te Amo Me Te Amo
Taare Ginu Tere Liye
Te Amo Me Te Amo
Saare Chunu Tere Liye
Khwaab Saare Bunu Tere Hi Tere Liye
Falling So Crazy In Love
Te Amo Me Te Amo
Taare Ginu Tere Liye
Te Amo Me Te Amo
(Song From Dum Maara Dum- Te Amo)

Arjun puts his hand around Arohi waist and pulls her close. Arohi puts her hand into Arjun hand. Everyone moves smoothly to the music. Most of the couples were whispering to each other, so Arjun decided to aswell. Arohi was not making any eye contact with Arjun instead she was looking at his shoulder. Arjun squeezed her tighter. He started at her beautiful, innocent face. She was so beautiful he thought and those lips so soft and rosy he just wanted this kiss them. Arjun broke the silence and whispered into her ears 'Aru baby I'm sorry am I forgiven?' Arohi makes eye contact with Arjun and her eyes are teary. She clears her throat 'Arjun, what do you think?' Arjun did not know if that was a yes or a no. The music got slightly louder and Arohi felt tired and exhausted she rested her head on Arjun's shoulders, she felt secure, warm and protected. Arjun pulled her closer and kept his hand firmly on her waist. Arohi took her head of his shoulder and started at this face. Arjun who was looking down caught Arohi staring at him and made eye contact and Arohi looked away. 'Arjun, that's it I do want to dance anymore' She let go of Arjun's hand but Arjun pulled her back. 'Please, Aru don't go, let the song finish atleast' Arjun still holdiing Arohi's arm makes a puppy dog face. Arohi had no choice but to carry on dancing. She goes back into Arjun arms and moves smoothly to the music. 'Aru, how can I make it up to you?' Arohi puts a small smirk on her face and tries stopping it. 'Erm, Nothing Arjun just leave it please' Arjun knew Arohi was not in the mood. He moved her hair from her face and gives her a warm seductive smile. Arohi stares at Arjun intensly. Arjun reaches for her lips but Arohi moves away. He tries again and this time succeeds, Arohi presses her soft lips onto his and they both share a long passionate kiss. Arjun grips Arohi's dress tighter and pulls her even closer. Arohi moans as Arjun makes the kiss stronger. The music stops and the lights brighten up again. Arohi moves away and so does Arjun. They both look at each other as if they can see each other's soul. 'Aru, kaisi ho tum? Long time na?' Arohi's friend who she was talking on the phone to had arrived. 'Wow, you look stunning and pretty as always' Arjun smiled to himself because it felt good to hear his girl's praises. Arohi was busy chatting away with her friend when Arjun walks away leaving the girls alone. Arohi was so busy talking that she did not realise that Arjun had gone. He probably went to the bathrooom she thought to her self. Arohi's friend had left and Arohi sat by herself and recaped on what had happened between her and Arjun. Did Arjun really love her? Should she accept and forgive Arjun? Arohi was totally exused and did not know what to do. She had to make a decision and that to fast.

PROMO-
Arohi could not find Arjun anywhere, so she goes back up to the balcony to have some piece and quiet when she sees the same girl Arjun was dancing with before kissing a man. The Man was no one other than...

There you go guys. I tried my best to make it long. Sorry if you had to wait. Please Do Comment & Hit The Like Button Hope You Enjoyed It ;)

IF YOU WANT ME TO PM YOU. THEN PLEASE GIVE ME A BUDDY REQUEST AS IT IS EASIER FOR ME TO SEND YOU THE UPDATE ;)

Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
...Sheher... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
me first ! g8 update
And please post de next one soon :)
channi_star thumbnail
nicee!!! 

i gues it was dhondz!!!!