:How Much I Love You:(MESSAGE ON PAGE 122) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
thats brill..plz update soon...what a kick start...loving it
Edited by Anupa28 - 12 years ago
Hello everyone thanks alot for all the Pm requests and for the lovely comments. I know chapter one was very short. I had made it short because I wanted you guys to get an idea of how I write, get more PM requests. So I have decided that I will update today (16th may) instead of 17th may. So stay tuned every, this update will be longer and better :D
Do comment on what you think. (SEND IN MORE PM REQUESTS PLEASE)
Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
hey i just read ur update please add me to the pm list and im really looking forward to reading more :)
so sweet...ok waiting 4 d update...😃

Thanks alot for all the comments ;) Here's Chapter 2 Enjoy ;)
Chapter Two: 16th May 2011

Arohi looked at Arjun and pushed him away with all her strength. Arjun pulled Arohi back again but this time he held her tight.
'Kyun Arohi, Tum mere patni ho, aur mein tume kuch bhi kar sakta hoon'
Arohi tried her best to get herself away from Arjun, but he had gripped her so tight that she could hardly move. 
'Arjun stop being stupid and let go!' Arjun put his hand on Arohi's face and moved the hair behind her ear. She looked so beautiful he thought to himself. Arohi had to be somewhere and that too very quick as she had no time to spare. She had to find a way to get away from Arjun. Arohi looked up towards Arjun and gave him an innocent smile.
'Arjun darling, come closer'
Arjun with a suprise look on his face pulled himself closer to Arohi and smiled with pleasure.
'How's this, Wifey?
Arohi blushed and smiled saying 'More closer, I need to tell you something'
Arjun moved his ear to Arohi lips 'It's this better?'
Arohi without no hesitation reached for his ear and bit it. 
'Owww!!!' Arjun pushed Arohi back and grabbed his sore ear. Arjun jumped around the room rubbing his ear whilst Arohi ran back into the bathroom giggling. 
Arjun went downstairs to see who was at the door. He reached to open the door and found standing infront of him a tall, skinny man with a cheeky grin on his face. He was wearing a bikers jackets with a pair of dark jeans. He had a red helmet in one hand and in the other a bunch of red roses.
'Dhonduuu!' Arohi screamed with excitment, as she ran down the stairs with her arms out ready to hug him. 'I missed you so much,it has been a long time' 
Arjun stood their watching the two having their special moment together. Jealousy was building inside Arjun and he was furious. He was this Dhondu? Another kabootar? How does Arohi know him? What is her relationship with him? All these questions were running through Arjun's mind and he had to find out. 
Arohi turned towards Arjun with her face lit up with happiness and excitment. She looked at Arjun for a second and then back to Dhondu.'Aru, Wow you look so beautiful' Arohi was wearing a purple off shoulder dress, it had bead work at the bottom of the dress and she added a thin black belt with some black heels. Her hair was down with a few curls at the bottom, she added a purple and black clip at the back. Her makeup was simple but yet beautiful she had worn black smoky eyeshadow with clear lipgloss. 'Awwe thank you Dhondz, you look nice too'
Arohi and Dhondu both turned back to Arjun, Arjun glared at them both for a second then pushed past them going out. 'Aru, woh kaun tha?' Dhondu asked Arohi whilst scratching his head. Arohi looked down and then back up to Dhondu 'Ermm, Woh? That's monster Arjun Singhania' Dhondu looks at Arohi, but Arohi avoids eye contact with him. Trying to change the subject Arohi takes Dhondu upstairs to her bedroom.
'Dhondz'
'Yes, Aru?' Dhondu murmured as he wondered around Arohi's room when he noticed a picture of Arohi and Arjun together. He picked up the picture and turned towards Arohi. He held the picture at the side of him and pointed at it. 'Aru, ye kya hai?' he questioned whilst looking at the picture for the second time. Arohi which was busy matching jewellery with her outfit for tonights party looked up, but then had to look up for a second time and with in no time she fled across the room grabbing the picture. 'Dhondz! This is nothing for you to have a look at!' Dhondu gave Arohi a confused look but the smiled.
Dhondu and Arohi sat and chatted for a few hours, they had met after a one year and needed to know what they had been up to.'Omg, It's nearly 5 hamare paas sirf kuchi gaante baaki hai until the party tonight' Dhondu who was still curiously staring at the picture of Arjun and Arohi.
'Dhondz, I'm talking to you' Arohi yells whilst throwing a pillow on Dhondu, He starts laughing and nods. 'Party? Kaun se party?' Dhondu questions as he walks towards Arohi smiling.
'Oooh I forgot to tell you, aaj shaam ko party hai, cocktail club mein and your invited mister' Dhondu's smile on his face widens and he leaps forward to hug Arohi.
 'Sach mein, I have not partied in ages, Thanks Aru' Arohi pushes Dhondu back lightly and gives him a cheeky wink and smile.

8:45- Cocktail Club (Party)

Dum dum dum mast hai
Kaisi yeh jast hai
Dum dum dum mast hai
Kaisi yeh jast hai
Teri dhun mein dil hai banjaara
Dum dum dum mast hai
Kaisi yeh jast hai
Dum dum dum mast hai
Kaisi yeh jast hai
Teri dhun mein dil hai banjaara

Muteyaara pe vaara, ghar jaidaad sab haara
Muteyaara pe vaara, ghar jaidaad sab haara
Par maane na maane na mann mann ke
Par maane na maane na mann mann ke
Khaam kha deewaana hai yeh
(Song from Band Bajaa Baraat)

Shefali, Romit, Sanchit and Arjun were all standing in a corner pretending that they were enjoying the party. Arjun had all these questions running through his mind. Who was that dude, with Arohi? How does he know Arohi?
'Bro!' Romit screamed as the music was really loud. 'Bro! Kya hua?' Romit stood in front of Arjun waving his hands in front of his face like a mad man. Arjun was paying no attention at all, he was to busy worrying and being jealous over Arohi and Dhondu. Romit left Arjun and went to the dance floor with his girlfriend Shefali which he had been dating over a year now. Arjun stumped over to the bar and asked for a vodka when the song changed and the atmosphere, because just then Arohi walked in and Arjun felt as if he had just seen an angel fallen from the sky.

Hey Mista
You Say You Want Me As Your Lova
But Tell Me Now
Are You A Player
Say What Ah
Chika Chika 2

Jabhi Dekhe Tujhko Nazar
Baby Ghayal Ho Jaye Jigar
O O O Ho Hoho
Hai Mere Hai Sason Ka
Asar Baby Tujhko Manu Hamsafar

Teri Har Ada Ne Mujh Pe
Yeh Kaisa Jadoo Kiya Re
Love's The Game I Wanna Play
I am Craving For Your Body Now
(Song From Race)

Arohi was wearing a pure white dress, with silver bead work on the straps and below, her makeup was amazing she had glimmering silver eyeshade on with baby pink lipgloss. Her hair was long (extentions) and she added a sliver clip at the back leaving the rest loose and wavy. She added long silver daggling earring, a silver bracelet and high silver heels to finish the look. She wore a glittery silver small shoulder bag, inside she had a phone, lipgloss etc. 

Arjun was stunned he just could not believe his eyes. 
'Woww!'  Arjun whispered as he turned from the bar to get a better view. He rolled his eyes up and down and just could not get enough of Arohi. 'Woaaah, Arjun check Arohi out she's look so nice' Shefali screamed in excitement as she slapped Arjun's back. Arjun without listening walked towards Arohi and smiled. 
'You look stunning, Arohi' He held her hands and was just about to kiss them when Dhondu enters the party. ' Aruuu!' Dhondu screamed as he ran across the night club. Arohi with disappointed had no choice but do go with Arjun. Arjun was so mad that he moved away and went back to the bar. Shefali who had just noticed Arjun walked over to him still dancing and with a drink in her hand 'Arjun kya hua, yaar come let's enjoy the party' Arjun was not in the mood. 'Huh, enjoy the party, when Arohi is flirting with someone else, but not to worry woh sirf meri hai'

PROMO-
Everyone's dancing when Dhondu accidently spils drink onto Arohi's dress, Arohi is on her to the washroom when someone pulls her from the waist. 

That's all for today, tried my level best to make it longer. Hope you enjoyed it. Next Part romantic scenes coming up.
Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
wow...'romance'?? this is gonna be exciting!!
keep updating!!
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
Arohi shud say dhond abt arjun.hp u hv btr ideas 2 make d story evn bettr. Luv d descriptn,as always luv arjun n luv d pic of arohis costume.i must say arohi wud really luk stunning at dis outfit.
Super Update Yaar :) Ye Dondhu Na. . Only Ek Kabab Me Hadii... Waiting For The Romanric Scene :]
awesome update...luvd it...
dhondhuuu...:@
promo is very interesting...update soon..
waiting 4 d romantic scenes...;)

add me 2 ur pm list its amazing the dress was cool and the promo was hawt!!!! but i have a confusion would u plzz clear it where did ur story begin from r they in love or the same track of the real show plzz reply am confusing wid dat