Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

:How Much I Love You:(MESSAGE ON PAGE 122)

-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello, Everyone. Now your all probably thinking what this topic is all about. Well I have decided to start writing my own FF. I am totally in love with KMH. I have always had little stories of my own which I want to happen in KMH. It cannot happen so I though why not I write my own FF in the name of 'How Much I Love You' Meaning 'Kasie Kahein Hume Tumse Kitani Mohabbat Hai' This story will be just like KMH. All the characters will all be the same.

By the way my name is Henna. I will have an index page which will be updated after every chapter and will make it easier for you guys to find the chapters. A PM list will be added to so send it your PM's now. 

FOR A PM SEND ME A BUDDY REQUEST SO IT IS EASIER FOR                              ME TO SEND YOU THE UPDATE ;) IF YOU HAVE          REQUESTED A PM & YOUR IS NOT HERE BELOW THEN                            DON'T WORRY IT WILL BE ADDED ON LATER ;)

-aafiya-                                  shritti                           channi_star                             vrshn         
   Shilpa.Arjuhiii                       moonkmh                       mIsHeZ.x                           Rasika.KK        
        Cutie 346                            salmankh1                   KMHfanever                         ..anshita..
  MsFuzzybear69                  Kudi_NextDoor          princess_nabz                           Sp666
     chandarani1                     brainychild92       ANANYA_AGARWAL                 Sandrav
   Karnika4ever                        Anupa28                     MrsCrosby87                        kmh2angel
       lara3110                       aparna4karanika                 soni4eva                     mrs.karan.kundr
            -sia-                                 vibhaparkar                         sezo                            katrina_petrova
     mani_47                               ripal_taanu                    ...Sheher...                        arohi_arjun
     ...vibha...                         MsSweetheart96                 justprati                               arjuhisis
karan.kritzkmh                   kmh-all_d_way                    deeshu                    Mrs-KaranKundra
       malose                                       

Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 Yeah First :) Great.. When You Start Pls PM Me :))
Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Looking forward to it, good luck!
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Super excited...sounds lyk kitani back again.
-anzaeram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Great...Add me to ur pm list...
...Sheher... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plz add me in your pm list 😊
MsFuzzybear69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please add me to your pm list!!!!
salmankh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sounds great!  Please PM me.
channi_star thumbnail
hyyy add me 2 ur pm list!!!!
waitin 4 the update!!! :)
-MissMinnie- thumbnail

Thank you all for the PM requests and the comments. Here it goes Enjoy ;)
Bold: Dialouges
Chapter One: 15th May 

It was Saturday morning and everyone in the Singhania house had gone out shopping for tonights party. Arohi was home all alone and decided to have a bath and freshen her self up. Just as she was going to enter the bathroom the door bell rang. 
'Ding Dong'
Who could it be at this time, Arohi thought to herself. The door bell rang again
'Ding, Dong, Ding Dong' 
Arohi rushed down the stairs.
'Im coming, I'm coming' 
Arohi reached her hands forward to grap the door handle when Arjun pushed the door letting himself in.
'Ouch!' Arohi screamed as she gave Arjun a dirty look. 
'Kya?' Arjun replied as he made his way to the kitchen. 
'Tum yahan kya kara rahe ho?' Arohi asked as she walked towards Arjun. 
Arjun looked towards Arohi and then back down whilst texting on his phone 'Ye mera ghar hai, I can come whenever I feel like it, Now if you exuse me I have an important phone call to make' 
Arjun turned and started walking towards the stairs. It was already late and Arohi still was not ready. Arohi ran back upstais and headed straight back to the bathroom. Arohi spent 20 mintues inside the bathroom normally she was inside the bathroom for hours, But she had no time to loose as she was going to meet Dhondu after a year.
Just then Arjun walked inside the room to fetch his jacket as he was going back out. He grabbed his brown leather jacket whilst he was still talking to a client on the phone. Arjun walked back out of the room and stopped just outside the room to put his jacket on. Just then his world turned upside down. He could'nt help but to stare and his eyes could stare forever. She look so hot and gorgeous. Arohi had just come out of the bathroom. Her hair was wet and fell to the side. She had draped a white towel leaving her shoulders and legs bare.
Arohi then walked towards the cupboard and was searching for something nice to wear. Arjun was still stading they staring. Arohi was just about to turn when she caught a glimpse of Arjun and turned back. Breathing heavliy she gathered all her fears and turned back around and walked towards Arjun. Arjun still staring, put a soft smile on his face. Arohi was just about to close the door when Arjun pulled her by the waist and held her close. Arohi was in shock.
'Arjun what are you doing? Let go of me now'
Arohi struggled as she tried setting herself free. Arjun placed his hands on her bare back, without saying anything he rubbed his nose against her soft skin.
'Seriously, Arjun let me go!' Arjun was just about to reach for her lips when there was a loud bang on the door...

Here You Go EveryOne. Enjoy Do Not Forget To Comment. Any More PM Requests? Then Say So. Next Chapter Will Be Updated After 2 Days ;)
Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago