Dill Mill Gaye

i just wish for dmg ...nothing else

AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i was just wondering while watching tv..that sooo many shows have come on tv and on star one...but whenever i start watching any show i start comparing it with dmg...if it is romantic even then i compare it with AR love story... and suddenly i feel that i cant watch it...πŸ˜•
tv is now soo boring without dmg for meπŸ₯±

it makes me think that  though show has gone off air seven months back it didn't get off my mind...like i have gone crazy about this show... do u guys feel the same way????❓

now i only wish that this show make a comeback because i want to see the masti of our old gang.😊..i want to see junior senior doctor thing...nana, lovely their comedy.πŸ˜†..and most importantly my adorable and most lovable couple armaan and riddhima and all of their cute fights, masti, romance and their true love story...😍

i hope many of you want dmg back...😊

hoping to get them soon back with dmg😊

AR for lyf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya_dmgroxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
same here
want dmg first of all right nw...
i spcly feel so while watching d3 the use so many setups similar to dmg:(
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I know...I don't watch any TV shows after DMG ended...I watched tere liye but that too like once in a month...I don't find anything gripping on TV...rather than watching any other show, I watch DMG again and again!!!
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
completely agree with u..DMG is the one nd only show..which made me crazy..i watched many shows b4 it..but no1 was liked by me in the way i loved DMG..after DMG..i m not interested in watching tv(just waiting for KSG's show)..ny show i start watching..start comparing that with DMG nd found that show boring..nd leave..i wish DMG comes back with armaan riddhima nd old gang..
ksg_4life thumbnail
missing DMG..wish it returns soon..
henali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i've toh stopped watchn TV only aftr DMG's closure...bt i miss it 24*7...i dont feel like watchn D...cz then il miss DMG more...i just want DMG3 back...with my AR...!...i hope r wish is granted...!!...
Die1hard1Ksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This is all so true. No show compares with DMG. I don't like watching soaps bcoz I hate the negativity in them. People get away with committing 100 murders. Women r either pure souls or vamps. A lead pair gets married & everyone around start conspiring 2 break their marriage & succeed in it. It just gets on the nerves. And that is where DMG was so different. It was such a refreshing breath of fresh air in all the saas bahu sagas. It actually ran for 3 and a half yrs without any conspiracy & without a single negative character (Dr. Abhimanyu's wife character was thrown out after a few episodes only), what can be more amazing than that!!! It was & is still the only show that I was totally hooked on to. It was such a beautiful & positive show, it alwayz brought a big smile on the face & gave a very good feeling inside. Besides the positive vibe of the show, the other reason I got hooked on to the show was bcoz of the magical AR love story & for THE ONE & ONLY KARAN SINGH GROVER!!! I never missed a single second of the show till the tiime KSG was in it. The only time I stopped watching it was the first 2 and a half mths of 2010 when the disgusting SR track was on. I again got hooked on 2 it after 11 March when KSG came back in the show. I miss the show so much. SO shows like Geet & PKYEK r good but not as magical as DMG. YIH is not bad but I never got 2 liking it bcoz it took DMG's place & it is not as magical as DMG. I so wish that DMG comes back with KSG & the magical pair Armaan-Riddhima, whether Kash/ Kasu/ Kajen, but with a new & fresh storyline. Fingers crossed that this wish comes true sooonnn!!! Edited by Die1hard1Ksgian - 12 years ago
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Die1hard1Ksgian

This is all so true. No show compares with DMG. I don't like watching soaps bcoz I hate the negativity in them. People get away with committing 100 murders. Women r either pure souls or vamps. A lead pair gets married & everyone around start conspiring 2 break their marriage & succeed in it. It just gets on the nerves. And that is where DMG was so different. It was such a refreshing breath of fresh air in all the saas bahu sagas. It actually ran for 3 and a half yrs without any conspiracy & without a single negative character (Dr. Abhimanyu's wife character was thrown out after a few episodes only), what can be more amazing than that! It was & is still the only show that I was totally hooked on to. It was such a beautiful & positive show, it alwayz brought a big smile on the face & gave a very good feeling inside. I never missed a single second of the show till the tiime KSG was in it. The only time I stopped watching it was the first 2 and a half mths of 2010 when the disgusting SR track was on. I again got hooked on 2 it after 11 March when KSG came back in the show. I miss the show so much. SO shows like Geet & PKYEK r good but not as magical as DMG. YIH is not bad but I never got 2 liking it bcoz it took DMG's place & it is not as magical as DMG. I so wish that DMG comes back with KSG & the magical pair Armaan-Riddhima, whether Kash/ Kasu/ Kajen, but with a new & fresh storyline. Fingers crossed that this wish comes true sooonnn!!!

sooo true no show is like dmg...every other show is pathetic..thsy dont knw how to act...
missing dmg like hell and want it asap
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Die1hard1Ksgian

This is all so true. No show compares with DMG. I don't like watching soaps bcoz I hate the negativity in them. People get away with committing 100 murders. Women r either pure souls or vamps. A lead pair gets married & everyone around start conspiring 2 break their marriage & succeed in it. It just gets on the nerves. And that is where DMG was so different. It was such a refreshing breath of fresh air in all the saas bahu sagas. It actually ran for 3 and a half yrs without any conspiracy & without a single negative character (Dr. Abhimanyu's wife character was thrown out after a few episodes only), what can be more amazing than that! It was & is still the only show that I was totally hooked on to. It was such a beautiful & positive show, it alwayz brought a big smile on the face & gave a very good feeling inside. I never missed a single second of the show till the tiime KSG was in it. The only time I stopped watching it was the first 2 and a half mths of 2010 when the disgusting SR track was on. I again got hooked on 2 it after 11 March when KSG came back in the show. I miss the show so much. SO shows like Geet & PKYEK r good but not as magical as DMG. YIH is not bad but I never got 2 liking it bcoz it took DMG's place & it is not as magical as DMG. I so wish that DMG comes back with KSG & the magical pair Armaan-Riddhima, whether Kash/ Kasu/ Kajen, but with a new & fresh storyline. Fingers crossed that this wish comes true sooonnn!!!

you said it.
dmg is a one of kind a show. and they better bring it back!
missing dmg & ar.it is a unique show.after dmg ended i never watch any show at 8pm in tv.star one should bring back dmg with ar.