•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I FEEL THIS IS THE ONLY SERIAL IN WHICH SASU SUPPORT BAHU ( WIFE) TO MEET HER HUSBAND.

THE ONE THING WHICH I PERSONALLY MISS IS KOKILA SHOULD HELP GOPI TO STUDY BY WHICH SHE CAN STAND AHEAD OF RASHI AND IN FRONT OF AHEM.
THE MESSAGE CAN HELP TO ALL VIEWERS THAT DEICATION, WILL POWER , CAN CHANGE LIFE AT ANY AGE/TIME.
EDUCATION IS ONE OF THE MOST NECESSERY , IF UNABLE TO STUDY AT CHILD , YET CAN DO IT ANY AGE WITH OR WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT.
GOPI HAS ALL BASIC FAMILY CULTURE , WHICH SHE LACKS IS EDUCATION, BY PROVIDED BY SASU CAN CHANGE WHOLE IMAGE.
Pls edit your post & remove the capitals. Writing in Caps is considered to be shouting.
Totally agreed, previously, there was a post made on the same. We've also started signing petitions to the CVs of SNS to get Kokila to educate Gopi. Let's hope our requests reach them and do the neccessary.
dear it looks that its first post in this forum. u r most welcome in this forum but dear refrain from using capital letter next it is consider as shouting on IF.
yes we all want gopi to be educated but i think CVs want aham to accept gopi as she is after accepting i think there is a chance that they will educate gopi