Some moments of passion... (Page 5)

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
ConfusedAngry
Originally posted by LuvScooby

Originally posted by tazeen_29

honestly speaking bobby i loved this scene better than sr one ...just watch how geet feel on his chest of tiredness and how lovingly he hold her caressed her that was so so natural...that is the reason we love them coz they make any scene worthy to watch...Heart.

Dil ke armaan aanshuo mein beh gaye Crying Into Tissue

Taz Pinku ..I really feel that if they had these plans about SR they shouldn't have shown it ...really disgusting .Angry.we had seen many intense romantic scenes of Maaneet than they showed the so-called Maaneet's SR yaar.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29LuvScooby

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

ConfusedAngry

honestly speaking bobby i loved this scene better than sr one ...just watch how geet feel on his chest of tiredness and how lovingly he hold her caressed her that was so so natural...that is the reason we love them coz they make any scene worthy to watch...Heart.

Taz Pinku ..I really feel that if they had these plans about SR they shouldn't have shown it ...really disgusting .Angry.we had seen many intense romantic scenes of Maaneet than they showed the so-called Maaneet's SR yaar.Confused

What is worst is that both GC and DD did wonderful job, but it was scripted in the most weirdest way...THey showed LAMP...what the hell, what is this 80s movie, where they show flower kissing, lamp going out...etcAngry
We waited 313 episodes, 1 year to get this CRAPAngry

tazeen_29bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Angry

ConfusedAngry

What is worst is that both GC and DD did wonderful job, but it was scripted in the most weirdest way...THey showed LAMP...what the hell, what is this 80s movie, where they show flower kissing, lamp going out...etcAngry
We waited 313 episodes, 1 year to get this CRAPAngry

Yeah it seemed athat we r watching a movie from 8o's...how they could land with such nuisance with the most hottest romantic jodi of tv & whose chemistry even in that weirest take was so intense & passionate...they seem to have taken us for granted ..If they do so then the PH & the channel will be the biggest losers..Angry

tazeen_29LuvScooby

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tazeen_29]
 honestly speaking bobby i loved this scene better than sr one ...just watch how geet feel on his chest of tiredness and how lovingly he hold her caressed her that was so so natural...that is the reason we love them coz they make any scene worthy to watch...Heart.[/QUOTE
Taz hope u've got my pm...Me too loved this scene ..I feel pitty for them coz inspite of their realistic performances the cv's landed with such a crap SR sequence for them ...how could they do so ..It seems the cv's have taken us for granted & I must say we r paying for being too loyal to the show..

tazeen_29LuvScooby

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
U myt want to read my OS about their suhagraat.if u dint like yesterdasy,u shud like this.Hopefully

LuvScoobybobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

U myt want to read my OS about their suhagraat.if u dint like yesterdasy,u shud like this.Hopefully
I'll just check it dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

[
Yeah it seemed athat we r watching a movie from 8o's...how they could land with such nuisance with the most hottest romantic jodi of tv & whose chemistry even in that weirest take was so intense & passionate...they seem to have taken us for granted ..If they do so then the PH & the channel will be the biggest losers..Angry

Now, I'm wishing that SR had never happened, at least I would still lived in a dream of Passionate SR instead of this MAHA CRAPAngry Idiotic CVs

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Angry

[

Now, I'm wishing that SR had never happened, at least I would still lived in a dream of Passionate SR instead of this MAHA CRAPAngry Idiotic CVs
Really Pinku ..they 've no right to shatter our dreamz in such a cruel way...how could the cv's play with our sentiments ..can't understand ..despite of not getting the SR for months we treated the whole thing in a hilarious way & kept our dreamz alive in minds ..but their screenplay finally shattered our dreams & is the coz of this outrageous outburst of ours..its beyond the cv's dreams that we literally live this show & the leads & to what extent we can go for them...simply disgusting on cv's part.Angry

LuvScooby

Go to top