Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
😑
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

GC and DD deserve to be in a show where their talent and chemistry is appreciated by the CVs, just like us fans. CVs have this sizzling couple and they have done nothing with them.  We tolerated head kissing and long eye staring, b/c we really expected something out of this world for their SR.

We got out of the world SR alrite, out of the 21st century and more of 18th century SR😑

Yeah right u r...If the cv's can't give the proper due to such a fabulous  & mindblowing pair then I too feel the leads should opt for a better show where the cv's would respect their out of the world performances at least..
It seems the cv's have also taken the leads as granted like the fanz...they should be ashamed of themselves for a such a huge let down of the much awaited Maaneet SR to the fanz..😑
Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Missed all the excitement with u all buddies coz of link failure for more than 36 hrs
shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i got hell scared at this moment...(as basically m chicken heartedπŸ˜›)...wonderful exression by GC...πŸ‘πŸ‘
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanzy

i got hell scared at this moment...(as basically m chicken heartedπŸ˜›)...wonderful exression by GC...πŸ‘πŸ‘
[/QUOTE

Even this was better ..see..so passionate..
the cv's mishandled Maaneet's calibre..

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pics Bobby...missed you here when all the excitement...or lets say...anti-climax was going on!πŸ˜†
But still...our hopes are high for today...and Maaneet being Maaneet - will deliver what we want!

Awesome pics!πŸ€—
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=bobby13rocks]😳...i've to watch that scene again and again to make it sure...  That pic where gc seems kissed her dupatta ...some says he unpinned her dupatta it was'nt a kiss if that is it then i would say its beautifully sensually doneπŸ˜‰
bobby13rocks thumbnail