Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

CHAND SE CONNECTION

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Yesterday i was seeing the moon...it looked very beautiful...it was almost a full moonSmile...i myself felt calm and connected to it...and i remembered Pia talking about it. i understood her point of view.Smile
Pia ko chand hamesha calm rakhta hai...she feels attracted towards it...this happenend to her bachpan se...so i wonder if she really always meant to be with abhay?? maybe it gives hint that she surely be a vampire one day herself...moon usko calm rakhega and so as abhay...her love for abhay is not fake but she has only one issue TRUST. 
She only wanted that abhay should hav trusted her..and i understand her point...moon is sumthing which  always gives happiness to vampires and so as it is giving to Pia...And i hope she realises that she is always the one who will be luved and cared by abhay..no matter wat happens..where he is and what he does...but i hope she realise one main thing TRUST ABHAY ALWAYSSmile

PLZ DO TELL ME WAT DO U THINK...

Edited by peehu24 - 15 May 2011 at 7:58am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index