anilmerani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday episode was very bad.  The character of Shahdab had lots of contradiction
.At one level he was shown to be schizophrenic . Not bothered about him self but towards the latter he become normal. Even the dentist should have been shocked at the loss of dentures as that might implicate him but he was shown to be cool before he was killed.  KD chocolate thingy was not explained (did i miss something as i watched it online).  And should kd have not given shadabad  some advice to  stop acting like an SOB

And bitting someone to death ? loss of creative ideas?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes thumbnail
yesterday Shahdad waz rly crazy Edited by swtbaby - 12 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I would have been better if you could have posted this in Case 26 chat thread, we already have episode discussion thread and no need to open multiple ones. Also what type of title is this yuck?

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
If episode was bad also then Yuck can't be a suitable title.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hay topic starter u should have used good word even if it was bad only for u. I missed it so cant comment on how yesterday eps was ? i can firmly say that ds will be great one as usual and yukie for that one who fst time watching it.
anilmerani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well  i am a show reviewer for the Mumbai press and i just hated this particular episodes for the reason mentioned above. I even told ronit that i did not like the episode and he has has agreed to to look into it.   I guess i watch content from a more critical point of view and not as a fan hence cant miss glaring  holes which fans do tend to ignore

As for yuck i agree i could have used a more appropriate words such as " Highly unsatisfactory"
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok, agree! every person has like and dislike about anything .was yesterday's eps so bad for which u had to use yuck word?
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anilmerani

Yesterday episode was very bad.  The character of Shahdab had lots of contradiction

.At one level he was shown to be schizophrenic . Not bothered about him self but towards the latter he become normal. Even the dentist should have been shocked at the loss of dentures as that might implicate him but he was shown to be cool before he was killed.  KD chocolate thingy was not explained (did i miss something as i watched it online).  And should kd have not given shadabad  some advice to  stop acting like an SOB

And bitting someone to death ? loss of creative ideas?

KD explained the chocolate thing...
didnt u saw whole episode?
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes KD did explain why he was giving everyone chocolates...because he wanted to find out who was wearing denture that need to be glued every time...and he found out from chemist that this writer is the one who is buying that glue every month  from his shop so your that complain has been clear

and abotu shadab's behaviour he was behaving like nut and not worried about anything but only saamri's impression...but KD was very stern with him and told him to save Saamari he will loose everything and than there won't be any saamri as he will be punished for the crime he did not do...

and in end when that lawyer plaed that video and sahdab felt he has not rescue so that's why he behaved all worked out ...and i think that was very natural ...

i actually like the episode...it was good and acting of shadab also good ...full of himself..kind of
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well 

the episode WAS a little out of sorts.. 
wish there were more consistency in the facts.. the latex face mask was kinds stupid - they should've shown a dark grainy film because of low light and the band on the hand showing it is not Shadab. 

Overall, I liked the episode.. 
but it was not as good as all Adaalat episodes are :)