India-Forums

Adaalat
Adaalat

yuck

anilmerani Groupbie
anilmerani
anilmerani

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Yesterday episode was very bad.  The character of Shahdab had lots of contradiction
.At one level he was shown to be schizophrenic . Not bothered about him self but towards the latter he become normal. Even the dentist should have been shocked at the loss of dentures as that might implicate him but he was shown to be cool before he was killed.  KD chocolate thingy was not explained (did i miss something as i watched it online).  And should kd have not given shadabad  some advice to  stop acting like an SOB

And bitting someone to death ? loss of creative ideas?

swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
yesterday Shahdad waz rly crazy

Edited by swtbaby - 15 May 2011 at 8:33am
Misanthrope. IF-Stunnerz
Misanthrope.
Misanthrope.

TSMSP,Porus, Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki BC Winner

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

I would have been better if you could have posted this in Case 26 chat thread, we already have episode discussion thread and no need to open multiple ones. Also what type of title is this yuck?

Misanthrope. IF-Stunnerz
Misanthrope.
Misanthrope.

TSMSP,Porus, Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki BC Winner

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
If episode was bad also then Yuck can't be a suitable title.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepikabanerjee

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Hay topic starter u should have used good word even if it was bad only for u. I missed it so cant comment on how yesterday eps was ? i can firmly say that ds will be great one as usual and yukie for that one who fst time watching it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Misanthrope.

anilmerani Groupbie
anilmerani
anilmerani

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
well  i am a show reviewer for the Mumbai press and i just hated this particular episodes for the reason mentioned above. I even told ronit that i did not like the episode and he has has agreed to to look into it.   I guess i watch content from a more critical point of view and not as a fan hence cant miss glaring  holes which fans do tend to ignore

As for yuck i agree i could have used a more appropriate words such as " Highly unsatisfactory"
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Ok, agree! every person has like and dislike about anything .was yesterday's eps so bad for which u had to use yuck word?
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anilmerani

Yesterday episode was very bad.  The character of Shahdab had lots of contradiction
.At one level he was shown to be schizophrenic . Not bothered about him self but towards the latter he become normal. Even the dentist should have been shocked at the loss of dentures as that might implicate him but he was shown to be cool before he was killed.  KD chocolate thingy was not explained (did i miss something as i watched it online).  And should kd have not given shadabad  some advice to  stop acting like an SOB

And bitting someone to death ? loss of creative ideas?
KD explained the chocolate thing...
didnt u saw whole episode?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index