India-Forums

Sorry Fans (Page 8)

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

abe yeh shah kaha se tapka? Shocked

on a serious note i just got a message from the "REAL" jai and even though most of you know just gotta reiterate that this isn't the real jai that posted this thread. and the "real" jai is kinda upset that fake accounts are being created. :(

CPR no worries, we all know it wasn't Jai :) Just another MID case. And tell Jai not to get upset over this (though I understand why he would)..nobody believes it's the real Jai. Smile

I would, though, love to know who it actually is. TongueLOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Confused Why are you bringing me and my family in to things not related to me? Why are you accusing me of being behind these ID's?   Angry Where is your proof? You are lecturing others on proper forum behavior, don't you know it's against IF rules to accuse members of MID's without proof? Confused How would you feel if people accused of being behind all abusive ID's? Confused You would be the first in line to create a scene, so don't accuse others without proof. Confused

I wouldn't care because I know I'm not one. Plus, I would never say anything to insult someone's family. You have done this, and it has hurt me a lot more than me accusing you of being an MID. Mihir talked that the Mr. Shah that "Jai" mentioned was your father as a joke. I only was telling Rani that Mihir said that it was your father. If you have a problem with the joke, then tell Mihir. Why insult me and my father? Plus, no one insulted you or your family.

I said I thought you were the MID because in the SRGMP forum a few members told me you created MIDs in there. If this is not true, why are you getting so defensive and upset? If you accuse me of being an MID, go right ahead because I know I'm not one, and I don't care what you accuse me of. Anyways, if I have hurt you, then I apologize for it. I realize that I should not have accused you without proof. I'm sorry for hurting you. Now let's not drag this anymore.
Confused Oh so because some members told me in PM that you are a liar, does that mean I can call you a liar in the forum? Confused Damn right I'll get defensive if anyone accuses of doing things without proof. Most forum members would, if the don't then why is there a report button or a code of conduct? Confused

You can call me whatever you want. Doesn't make a difference to me. I know I'm not one, and it won't take some faceless person on IF to make me think otherwise. 

Anyways, I really am sorry for hurting you, so can we please just move forward? I don't like all this negative energy.

ankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Tongue Yeah me neither. All iz well . Criticize me all you want, heck I do that too. But just don't accuse me of things I have no hand in. Tongue Sorry from my side as well. Smile

tulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Tongue Yeah me neither. All iz well . Criticize me all you want, heck I do that too. But just don't accuse me of things I have no hand in. Tongue Sorry from my side as well. Smile

And if people do accuse of things, don't disgrace their family! Okay, moving forward! LOL
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

And if people do accuse of things, don't disgrace their family! Okay, moving forward!LOL
Tongue glad we cleared the air... Big smile I don't have to edit your name out of the appreciation list now... Tongue
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

And if people do accuse of things, don't disgrace their family! Okay, moving forward!LOL
Tongue glad we cleared the air... Big smile I don't have to edit your name out of the appreciation list now... Tongue

LOL Aww...well, I'm glad about that. Big smile Yeah, I trust people easily, so that sometimes gets me into trouble. Again, sorry!

ankit_nyc

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
ankit & tulip,
im sorry for barging in to ur conversation...

mihir ws jokin abt dis and he even apologized so tulip has nothin to do with this. let's forget this incident and move on guys!!!!

ankit & tulip, i love u both and really laoth dis fake jai for putting his 2 cents into our forum to create dis tamasha...

once again, pls dont misunderstand me for being nosy

ankit_nyc

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

ankit & tulip,
im sorry for barging in to ur conversation...

mihir ws jokin abt dis and he even apologized so tulip has nothin to do with this. let's forget this incident and move on guys!!!!

ankit & tulip, i love u both and really laoth dis fake jai for putting his 2 cents into our forum to create dis tamasha...

once again, pls dont misunderstand me for being nosy

@ bold: Where were you before? Eating popcorn with hindu, CRP, and Dabulls? ROFL Anyways, thanks for your interjection, but we're fine now. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nycFakeLove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index