India-Forums

Sorry Fans (Page 6)

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
abe yeh shah kaha se tapka? Shocked

on a serious note i just got a message from the "REAL" jai and even though most of you know just gotta reiterate that this isn't the real jai that posted this thread. and the "real" jai is kinda upset that fake accounts are being created. :(

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by JaiKumar_Nair

Sorry fans. Can not sleep. Feeling anxious about finale. Will personally insert my song CD in to the sound thingy so there is no confusion. Monday morning here in Mumbai. The doodhwala has not come yet. Want to make Chaa. Next door neighbor, Mr Shah calls it Chaa so I started calling it Chaa. Leaving soon for lonavala. Fans keep rocking.

Oyee!! Kahin wo Ankit ke daddy to nahi? Bach ke rehna unse ROFL chaa mein kahi poison na mila diya ho LOL

ROFL ROFL Oh my gosh, Mihir!! This made me laugh so much ROFL Even more than "Jai's" post ROFL

Arey im not kidding...yaha hamare "Jailu" ki zindagi ka sawaal hain LOL

That's true! Shocked He must be weary of Ankit and his daddy. Shocked
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

on a serious note i just got a message from the "REAL" jai and even though most of you know just gotta reiterate that this isn't the real jai that posted this thread. and the "real" jai is kinda upset that fake accounts are being created. :(

Mihir told us it's Ankit's dad Big smile

Yeah, I'd be pretty upset!! That could mess his whole image up, but luckily no one here is buy that.
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

Mihir told us it's Ankit's dadBig smile

Yeah, I'd be pretty upset!! That could mess his whole image up, but luckily no one here is buy that.
Confused How dare you attack me and my father? I think you and your father may like to bash others, but my father certainly doesn't. Classless person attacking other forum members without proof and mocking their families. Shows how you were raised. Confused
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Confused How dare you attack me and my father? I think you and your father may like to bash others, but my father certainly doesn't. Classless person attacking other forum members without proof and mocking their families. Shows how you were raised. Confused

HOW DARE YOU COMMENT ON MY FATHER, VALUES, AND UPBRINGING!!!!!! Angry YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMMENT IN ANY SUCH WAY. Angry Mihir was the one who said it from the beginning, and it was just a joke. 
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

HOW DARE YOU COMMENT ON MY FATHER, VALUES, AND UPBRINGING!!!!!! Angry YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMMENT IN ANY SUCH WAY. Angry Mihir was the one who said it from the beginning, and it was just a joke. 

Guys lets just please chill out...no point in fighting like this on a forum. 

it was a joke and I apologize for it Smile its neither tulip's mistake nor ankit's...mera fault hain, really sorry. 
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

HOW DARE YOU COMMENT ON MY FATHER, VALUES, AND UPBRINGING!!!!!!AngryYOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMMENT IN ANY SUCH WAY.AngryMihir was the one who said it from the beginning, and it was just a joke.
Angry You accused me in the other thread about creating MID...where is your proof? And in here you are mocking me and my dad. What gives you the right to accuse me and mock my dad? Angry you showed your upbringing by dragging me and my family in to your sick joke. Confused
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

HOW DARE YOU COMMENT ON MY FATHER, VALUES, AND UPBRINGING!!!!!!AngryYOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMMENT IN ANY SUCH WAY.AngryMihir was the one who said it from the beginning, and it was just a joke.
Angry You accused me in the other thread about creating MID...where is your proof? And in here you are mocking me and my dad. What gives you the right to accuse me and mock my dad? Angry you showed your upbringing by dragging me and my family in to your sick joke. Confused

I did not drag your family into this! You dragged mine. I have not insulted your father or you personally. You have attacked me, my father, and upbringing. Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index